• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

otg

Smash Master
Swift you're going to lose that MM sadly. I have complete faith in your DK, but that matchup just SUCCCCCCCCCCCKS.

Mario and Luigi aren't Low tier, but they are based on the "MBR" so we might as well take advantage. Luigi about to Tap.

Cia

das kwl
vanz your young link vs my donkey kong MM. I dun buy it.

I am actually off the Saturday of this tourney. so I can bring heads given they meet my criteria for a "good person to travel with"

LOL.. I'd be willing to put all kinds of ridiculous cash on this. The truth of the matter is DK's most reliable approach is bair.. but all of my projectiles will turn you around. Bombs shield stab you like crazy.. and YL's combos are even sexier on big chars.

but if you insist on MM'ing, let's do it!

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
YL taps DK SOOOOOOOOOO hard, wtf are you thinking Swift?

bomb shield-stab -> dair all ****ing day. DK has like nothing going for him in the matchup. It's like playing a falco who's lasers hit for 20% and combo into his best kill move and that you can't death combo off a single grab.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
I think you guys are over exaggerating the matchup. If this were an all DL64 set then I'd be TRULY concerned. I do wanna see how this plays out. **** i play d20 I got this.

Cia

das kwl
Vanz I'll random char MM (random for each round) for like 25 cents.

Or a dollar if you reaaaaaaaaally want the dollar.
A quarter sounds good brotha man. I'm not out to take pplz money (unless I don't like them) but if pplz just wanna hand it to me. Why say no? :laugh:

Anyone else wanna do random money matches? I just need more excuses to not use my mains..

Mains are OP

Deathknight

Smash Ace
It'd be interesting to do a random character money match but I wouldn't do it against you vanz. If I could pick and you got random I'd still lose.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
It'd be interesting to do a random character money match but I wouldn't do it against you vanz. If I could pick and you got random I'd still lose.
You are sooooooooo negative. Fine, I'll do one with you. $1, random characters.

Deathknight

Smash Ace
Vanz is just too good with low tiers. His Young Link is just.... gay. I played him in pools rom 2 and I just got bomb to D-aired all day and there was nothing I could do. But I think I'll take you up on it Ranmaru. Only rule I want to add in is 1 re-pick for the set.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Vanz is just too good with low tiers. His Young Link is just.... gay. I played him in pools rom 2 and I just got bomb to D-aired all day and there was nothing I could do. But I think I'll take you up on it Ranmaru. Only rule I want to add in is 1 re-pick for the set.
I KNOWWWWWWWWWWWW his freakin pika destroyed me the last time I played him lol.

Kk that's fine lol. OOPS GOT DK NOOOOOOOOO. Or if you want to do infinite re-picks. lol jk

S l o X

Smash Champion
i was joking, i bought masquerade eve when it was on sale.

i like her but in solo q, i end up having to be the tank. (recently dropped amumu because i suck)

we should duo q sometime when you're on your smurf.

hype for this. cant do mms if i end up going on a date before this but if not, 1$ mms for everyone of you baddies who arent from ct. (deathknight, lunar, where you at!?)

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Yea, I'm definitely confirmed to not making this =(.

Or any of the tournies in October for that matter. I'm taking a GRE class that happens every Saturday during the month of October =(

I is sad :(

Alukard

Smash Hero
dam that sucks tec ...

but i'm going ! lolol

and i know a lot of other people are hyped because they got butt ***** on their original plans on going to saffron and random **** happened to everyone =\

Alukard

Smash Hero
Been awhile since I've played, I'm hyped for this.
werd right!

same here yooo wheres my main man slox teezy!

i am actually feeling like crismas but i didn't want to say anything ... but seriously ... everyone posts that they want to come and then make the effort last minute =\

lets really try to get organized and not let WC destroy us in placings for rom3 ... seriously

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
werd right!

same here yooo wheres my main man slox teezy!

i am actually feeling like crismas but i didn't want to say anything ... but seriously ... everyone posts that they want to come and then make the effort last minute =\

lets really try to get organized and not let WC destroy us in placings for rom3 ... seriously
What you mean? Like we come but don't try hard?

Deathknight

Smash Ace
Well, WC has been destroying us in majors. I'm really surprised we beat them in crews actually... very glad though. I need to step up my game and make it out of pools in Rom 3. Problem is I don't know how to step up my game at this point.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
If you're talking about Apex, note that not all the top WC people where there. Though it was still a strong crew battle. I feel like ROM will have a more defined crew battle though.

Top Bottom