• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

Deathknight

Smash Ace
I don't know, who quit for a few years and played some other stupid game to come back a few years later? Maybe it'll be some person who quit Melee and is playing Brawl right now. They'll realize what a stupid game Brawl is finally and come back to Melee.

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
I don't know, who quit for a few years and played some other stupid game to come back a few years later? Maybe it'll be some person who quit Melee and is playing Brawl right now. They'll realize what a stupid game Brawl is finally and come back to Melee.
maybe ken will come back from being an artist.

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
ok. if anyone has a digital videocamera and can bring it to this event, please let me know. it's for the next rom 3 hype video.

Alukard

Smash Hero
broken knuckles johns lol
this name searching *****!!!! LOLOLOL

u dont have to john ***** ... u probably dont play this game outside of tournaments either ... it could go either way when we play LOL except for when u was with luigi LMFAOOO

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
THERE IS A CONNECTICUT TOURNEY THE WEEKEND BEFORE REVIVAL THAT ME AND MATTDOTZEB ARE HOLDING.

NOVEMBER 13TH!(thread will be up tomm.)

I hope you guys would like to show up. this is NOT at the vernon, CT venue. It will be at a venue 30min closer to tristate in WALLINGFORD CT. there was a tourney there yesterday held by myself/matt/mafia. We had a 16 man turnout with NO OOS and only one car from the north plus it was short notice. We easily can hit 30+

good stuff:
*The venue is legit and has 8 TVs by default(PICS SOON)
*venue fee is only 5 dollars
*location is smack dab in the middle of connecticut
*the guy wants to promote smash and has a contract with ebgames for advertising.
*he is from the old digital mayhem (esticle series) so he is familiar with new england players
*near train station
*parking right in the plaza
* no tolls to pay in CT =)
*swift and mattdotzeb were 1 & 2 last time. so easy money.
*this tourney in particular will be great practice for one of the most anticipated majors of the year....Revivial of Melee 3.

bad:
no chipotle
no five guys

THREAD up tomm. Im hoping that no one(no johns, tunes,saffron) tries to step on my toes with dates in nov.(hence why i skipped october dates)

LAST TOURNEY
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=287462

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Im not running anymore saffrons anyway after the oct 2nd date so, i wouldnt worry.

Anyway, I may or may not be coming to this. Depends if I'm still going to MLG or not.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
THERE IS A CONNECTICUT TOURNEY THE WEEKEND BEFORE REVIVAL THAT ME AND MATTDOTZEB ARE HOLDING.

NOVEMBER 13TH!(thread will be up tomm.)

I hope you guys would like to show up. this is NOT at the vernon, CT venue. It will be at a venue 30min closer to tristate in WALLINGFORD CT. there was a tourney there yesterday held by myself/matt/mafia. We had a 16 man turnout with NO OOS and only one car from the north plus it was short notice. We easily can hit 30+

good stuff:
*The venue is legit and has 8 TVs by default(PICS SOON)
*venue fee is only 5 dollars
*location is smack dab in the middle of connecticut
*the guy wants to promote smash and has a contract with ebgames for advertising.
*he is from the old digital mayhem (esticle series) so he is familiar with new england players
*near train station
*parking right in the plaza
* no tolls to pay in CT =)
*swift and mattdotzeb were 1 & 2 last time. so easy money.
*this tourney in particular will be great practice for one of the most anticipated majors of the year....Revivial of Melee 3.

bad:
no chipotle
no five guys

THREAD up tomm. Im hoping that no one(no johns, tunes,saffron) tries to step on my toes with dates in nov.(hence why i skipped october dates)

LAST TOURNEY
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=287462
I actually want to try and run a tourny before revival as well. I will see what dates I can put up : ] (gonna check in with church again) ;P

Alukard

Smash Hero
swift make a thread for that tourney ... and i dont mind the hype in here for it ... BUUUUUT ... i do want to run low tiers ... but its up to everyone to make it there early enough ... i kno G$ isn't known for being on time lol ... but its mainly because we usually pick up a full car from their doorstep ... so now we are going to have people meet up at a certain place if they want the ride so this should help him/us all ...

also i'm hyped for any tourney that i dont host just as much as the ones i host because i get to be at the tourney care free lol ... and relaxed and get to have fun !!

so lets show support for swift teezy and attend i know i'm planning on it already!

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
low tiers is one of those things that always sounds like a good idea and then everyone ****ing hates it when they realize they gotta play **** like yoshi vs. zelda for like 3 hours and every ****ing match is 6 minutes long because the god**** characters have no ****ing way to kill each other because they're terrible characters.

Cia

das kwl
DK gets stomped by YL.. as does most of Low tier (Yoshi being the exception.)

Mario bros **** low tier harder than anyone else in low tier

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
vanz your young link vs my donkey kong MM. I dun buy it.

I am actually off the Saturday of this tourney. so I can bring heads given they meet my criteria for a "good person to travel with"

Top Bottom