• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

Alukard

Smash Hero
thats cuz eggm and I will bring victory to the atlantic north
well i was talking about singles in that post ...

because i'm BEASTLY ******** in doubles ... i mean I WILL BEAST AT GENESIS!!!!

but i just feel like i'm a doubles person ... i love teamwork =P

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
well i was talking about singles in that post ...

because i'm BEASTLY ******** in doubles ... i mean I WILL BEAST AT GENESIS!!!!

but i just feel like i'm a doubles person ... i love teamwork =P
I am the same way. I looks forward to doubles more so then singles usually.

Alukard

Smash Hero
i mean **** ur sig says it all pakman ...

that right there is why teams is amazing ...

it will always be different ... because its 4 people ... singles is a campfest or priority smarts ... or w.e ... i dont kno ... baiting in doubles is sooo much more amazing

Alukard

Smash Hero
Alukard, I just made your march 7th tourney a guaranteed success.

Don't let me down tri-state. :)
i seriously doubt anyone is getting thru m2k pc jman ... like thats ******** lol ... i mean even if m2k doesn't show up ... which he probably wont lol ... pc and jman will definitely sweep house ... unless i feel like ****** them both =D

and if u stilllll got thru that ... u have catuar if he comes

then eggm!

then hbk!!!!

then scar <3

then ... wait a minute i'm naming the power rankings ... sheesh i guess tristate is too ****ing amazing ^_-

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I'm planning on getting top 5 in doubles and top 10 in singles at Genesis.

Is there anyone who can give me a ride to the tournament tomorrow? If not, I'll have to find a way to get there by bus or some sh*t alone.

phish-it

Smash Champion
Woah these are gonna be at Toywiz now? Alukard did you speak to the manager about the venue fee and such? Because the reason Bailey stopped holding them here was because the manager would take way too much out of the pot, like a venue fee for everyone as well as a percent cut out of doubles and singles.

Alukard

Smash Hero
omfg ... so much fun this weekend ... i really hope everyone had fun even tho i was forced to cut it short =[

i am definitely working towards the 7th really good ... i spoke the boss and he is going to rent out tables for the 7th ... its supposed to b madddd hyped =]

so i hope everyone can still show support and come by ...

I AM TRULY SRY FOR TODAY THO EVERYONE ... I HAD NO IDEA =[

IF SO I WOULD HAVE STARTED ASAP ... AND WOULD HAVE AT LEAST DONE ONE EVENT ..

ANYWAY

SPECIAL THANKS TO EGGM FOR SETUPS AS ALWAYS ... philly for showing up even tho pakman wanted to play kickball =\ SUPER SRY pakman... cactuar for coming too even tho he barely cares about melee now lol ... and hbk for letting us sleep at his house which is maddd nice =] ... and G$ for always being the man with the Gwhip!!!!!

also ... get at my ****ing samus i can't wait to put up those matches =D

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Definitely had fun regardless of time. Get at my Peach! I'm moving on up to those high tiers lol. I commentated the whole crew battle like always =)

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
today was def mad fun... but that ritz kid needs to quit life real soon, getting beasted on in crews >_>

w/e I'll step it up next time, no johns. At least I did fairly well in casuals (imo) lol

Alukard

Smash Hero
yayyy ritz =]

<3

keep coming man ... and bring milos too

everyone that went ... thanks and sry again ...

but march 7th is going to b amazing i can't stress that enough ... and also the new spoc date is up so everyone go to that as well =D

HT F8

Hostile Takeover
yayyy ritz =]

<3

keep coming man ... and bring milos too

everyone that went ... thanks and sry again ...

but march 7th is going to b amazing i can't stress that enough ... and also the new spoc date is up so everyone go to that as well =D
3/7 at Fairlawn, or Nanuet again?

Eggm

Smash Hero
Alukard change the thread title to "MANGO VS M2K DON'T MISS IT." Or something along those lines asap, build the HYPE! Also we NEED new england including kdj and some md/va including chu to come to this. If we could get chu/m2k/mango/pc/kdj in the same room and record smash might explode again.

Alukard

Smash Hero
Alukard change the thread title to "MANGO VS M2K DON'T MISS IT." Or something along those lines asap, build the HYPE! Also we NEED new england including kdj and some md/va including chu to come to this. If we could get chu/m2k/mango/pc/kdj in the same room and record smash might explode again.
yea i would love to eggm ... but i need a 100% yes from mango ... and he hasn't gotten back to jfox yet about the situation ... but i still want this to be huge ... we have to make it amazing tho ... i think melee should come back .... its soooo good ... i dont understand why people are leaving it ... i was thinking its because i mean well its hard to keep coming to the tournies and not winning any money ... actually i'm convinced that its that very reason lol

i mean jman was feeling down and pissed because he hasn't been to a melee tourney since sensei's i believe ... so yea lol

even scar was agreeing with me and talking about this very thing with us lol

alsooooo ... so many people are considering quitting after genesis ... =\

i think if melee heads quit ... brawl is going to slowly die as well cuz ... i mean that community has like no hype ... its sooo ... lame lol

no **** talk ... no nothing lol how do people love going to events ??

DCScribZ

Smash Apprentice
Is this a circuit event??

Because it should be. And it would definitely boost the hype.

Edit: Why the **** does my sig not show up sometimes?

Alukard

Smash Hero
well this isn't the thread ... but it will b a curcuit event ...
and i think scars should be one too =D

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
EGGM do u have aim??

im trying to get back into melee and i wanna ask u some questions about falco. it shouldnt take more than a couple mins, i could pm u but i like quick responses so i wont do that unless u dont have aim. i want my falco to go pew pew.

Top Bottom