• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

JFox

Smash Hero
all depends on the caliber of the tourney. for five hours, im gonna need a circuit event chalk full of beast players. if its a tourney the caliber of mass madness, i would drive 2 1/2 i think. IMO the spot esticle was held was def the best place for a tourney. spawns took like 3 1/2 to get to.

Alukard

Smash Hero
pretty nice ... =D samus makes me happy ...

altho someone is going to make a combo vid for me ... mine is going to b sexier =D

also ... lmfao at the fake PRACTICED scenario of the tilted plat on brinstar and the supa WD to dair on the yoshi who magically got hit by the lava <3 tho for the grapple lock ... altho its useless and almost impossible to do lmfao

omg i just got the part of the barrel shot on kongo jungle the banned one lol ... wow ... sooo fake lmfaooo n!ggaz practied that lmfaooo

Alukard

Smash Hero
HAHA.. that samus did some cool things.. but the player didn't look too good.

:x
thats wat i was jump off and dair and miss was in the combo vid lololol

i wonder how he did that thing with the grapple lmfaooo

it looks fun =D

Eggm

Smash Hero
thats wat i was jump off and dair and miss was in the combo vid lololol

i wonder how he did that thing with the grapple lmfaooo

it looks fun =D
Yah i was wondering the same thing. I guess hes just really good at timing the grapple as soon as he leaves the ground.

JFox

Smash Hero
I think the name of the tourney should be something in spanish since ur dominican. something the tri-state or smash community says a lot, but in spanish. Like maybe the words quit life in spanish or something.

Banks

Smash Hero
yea that seems pretty much smack dab in the middle because it takes us three and a half hours as well. we need more esticles/CT tourneys definitely

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
That Samus sucked. He just did a couple of cool sh*t here and there. I also watched a tournament match he had and his playing style is really aggressive. An aggressive Samus without some sort of smarts would easily get *****.

What?

Smash Apprentice
@Pakman: I can't recall if you've been to my house specifically. We met at my friend Keith's house...

Then years later Mike started hosting. That's where you and Cactus showed up last time and where Gotm and Scar and like, a whole bunch of others showed up to play...

The months/years between then I've had Harrisburg and Lancaster folk hang out for the weekend, and even got Pmac's crew down a couple times...

But I don't think you've seen my house, Ryan. Not that it matters at this point, I've got my own apartment now.

Two tvs with two sound systems so I can play Smash, listen to Does It Offend You, Yeah? and watch "Iron Man" all at the same time.

Oh! Dude, you gotta get into Tetris Attack. I need somebody to play with.

S.R. XXVII

Smash Ace
@Pakman: I can't recall if you've been to my house specifically. We met at my friend Keith's house...

Then years later Mike started hosting. That's where you and Cactus showed up last time and where Gotm and Scar and like, a whole bunch of others showed up to play...

The months/years between then I've had Harrisburg and Lancaster folk hang out for the weekend, and even got Pmac's crew down a couple times...

But I don't think you've seen my house, Ryan. Not that it matters at this point, I've got my own apartment now.

Two tvs with two sound systems so I can play Smash, listen to Does It Offend You, Yeah? and watch "Iron Man" all at the same time.

Oh! Dude, you gotta get into Tetris Attack. I need somebody to play with.
I'm starting to get into Tetris Attack. SypherPhoenix is like, god tier in that game. He's in VA, he'll **** your face.

Eggm

Smash Hero
I've sorta been missing hosting tournies and I don't completely suck at it. I'll see if I can find a venue somewhere a bit north and/or east of Stamford in CT.
That'd be cool cause when its in CT cort feels compelled to come and win money. Also when cort goes m2k usually feels compelled to come team with him then pc wants to come to **** m2k so its like a chain reaction.

HT F8

Hostile Takeover
omg omg omg omg I'm only 43 minutes from Nanuet.

I like this second venue. I'm DEFINATELY attending soon, I need to. No one plays Melee around my town. :(

Alukard

Smash Hero
omg omg omg omg I'm only 43 minutes from Nanuet.

I like this second venue. I'm DEFINATELY attending soon, I need to. No one plays Melee around my town. :(
thats good so i'll see u sunday ??

let people kno as well ... we need as much attendance as we can possibly get so we can have a beast tournament =D

Alukard

Smash Hero
i spoke to the great mikeman aka teh box, and he said hes gonna be there sunday :)
yay for advertisement =]

i hope tons of people can come ...

well also i have good and bad news for people lol

jman probably isn't going to make it bcuz he is sick =[

beast *** flu

Alukard

Smash Hero
thats good news i can **** everyone now

me and pakman are probably going
holy **** i'm soooo happy now ... YAYYYY philly i haven't seen u people in so ****ing long =\

this should b a great turnout then =]]]]]

keep letting friends know =P

Alukard

Smash Hero
Alu, you wanna team since jesus isn't going?
i dont mind altho i asked vanz already but he gave me a mayb ... lol

i want to team with everyone once ... or sumthing i'm tryin to find someone who is beast in doubles and wants to team with me everytime so we can take over like me and dionis used to =P(yea i mean 2nd 3rd by taking over lolololol so wat )

Eggm

Smash Hero
Vanz always says maybe thats what he said last time when I asked him. Lets let the maybe man tell everyone maybe and team. :) I wanted to try teaming with u for once. Cool?

HT F8

Hostile Takeover
thats good so i'll see u sunday ??

let people kno as well ... we need as much attendance as we can possibly get so we can have a beast tournament =D
Ugh, unfortunately, I just found out about this today, so I don't know about gettin a ride up there. :/ But I will definately try anything... ANYTHING ;D... lmao to try and get there sunday.

yo f8 do you frolic? people that say they rippin is cuz they frolic..its mad ******** lol
wat

Venom NY

Smash Lord
i dont mind altho i asked vanz already but he gave me a mayb ... lol

i want to team with everyone once ... or sumthing i'm tryin to find someone who is beast in doubles and wants to team with me everytime so we can take over like me and dionis used to =P(yea i mean 2nd 3rd by taking over lolololol so wat )
what if i told you i was coming back O_o? but you already know the drill about me going far like cali and FL and **** O_o...

Alukard

Smash Hero
so.. who else is going to this??

i need a teammate.

btw Eggm, you are an ******* of the HIGHEST caliber.
i did want to team with u ... but i thought since jfox said he might not b able to take u ... and u did say i'll see if i even go to the sunday one because of possible low attendance ... anyway

i DID want to b team "got my vanz on but they look like alu's" =D LMFAO

what if i told you i was coming back O_o? but you already know the drill about me going far like cali and FL and **** O_o...
shut up ... u suck .. =[

u are like sooo unreliable freaking show up ... we get 5th or sumthing ... the ****ing 2nd ... and u disappear ... u jerk ... =[

also ... i want to go to cali ... not just for genesis ... cmon u really think i'm planning on winning that **** ... i'm just going to chill wit these *****z at a huge event and talk **** and mm =P

Top Bottom