• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

Scar

#HarveyDent
alsooooo ... so many people are considering quitting after genesis ... =\
I firmly believe that people will not go to tournies for like 1 month post-Genesis. Melee is too much fun and the community is sooo strong, so long as all you guys are still playing you can't keep me away from tournies.

That means all of you, NY/NJ. Sooo much Tristate pride.

Scar

#HarveyDent
There's like a 500 character minimum for sigs to come up now lol

so just do tenchar like 45 times and you'll be fine

tenchar tenchar tenchar tenchar tenchar tenchar tenchar tenchar tenchar tenchar tenchar tenchar tenchar tenchar tenchar tenchar tenchar tenchar tenchar tenchar tenchar tenchar tenchar

DCScribZ

Smash Apprentice
There's like a 500 character minimum for sigs to come up now lol

so just do tenchar like 45 times and you'll be fine

tenchar tenchar tenchar tenchar tenchar tenchar tenchar tenchar tenchar tenchar tenchar tenchar tenchar tenchar tenchar tenchar tenchar tenchar tenchar tenchar tenchar tenchar tenchar
Oh, alright. That's lame as hell.

Oh ****, Scar's a mod - that's the last time the SPOC thread gets closed for like three months, that's for sure.
By the way, IKM2 was ti ts.

Edit: WHAT? I can't say ti ts? That's awful. T_T That's my favorite compliment...

JFox

Smash Hero
Scar, I see that you are a mod, but it seems like you are just a mod for the Falcon boards, correct? Does that mean your mod powers are no good in the atlantic north section?

Scar

#HarveyDent
yeah they're completely useless in these parts

it's a shame too otherwise i would correct all of your then/than errors from now on

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
define Crew Stacked and Crew Underdog o_O..?
Crew Stacked
Jman
Cactuar
HBK
Scar
Reno
G$
Random Falco Guy - Random falco guy was decent
Random Marth Guy

Crew Underdog
M2K
Vanz
DJN
Pakman
EGGM
Alukard
Random Marth Guy - Random Marth guy was decent
Random Falcon Guy

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
o_O

Crew underdog has M2K on it, lol... I got worked by those stupid names :laugh:
But Jman or Cactus can both take at least 3 of M2K's 4 stocks.

After I lost we had 8 random stocks and 4 m2k vs 2 jman stocks and 4 random so without m2k we were still ahead. Jman proceeded to take those 8 random stocks with one however.

Alukard

Smash Hero
scarrrrr please put it up for meeeee ... my samus was soo freaking cute in that crew battle ... she was walking around strutting her stuff ... cmon ... PLEASE!!!!!

Alukard

Smash Hero
Its ok take your time Scar. Id rather not rewatch Reno's performance from that crew battle anytime soon
LMAOOOOO ...

i didn't even see that ... i would love to tho ... apparently its good on someones part ... i went to poop after i got up lol

Eggm

Smash Hero
Scar you don't even have to spend time editing it just send it to chibo lol.

He can probably get that up in 40 seconds 1 handed.

Cia

das kwl
Crew Stacked
Jman
Cactuar
HBK
Scar
Reno
G$
Random Falco Guy - Random falco guy was decent
Random Marth Guy

Crew Underdog
M2K
Vanz
DJN
Pakman
EGGM
Alukard
Random Marth Guy - Random Marth guy was decent Niko
Random Falcon Guy - Chris
i don't know the other two :[

Scar!! UPLOAD THAT ****!
pl0x
it builds tri-state hype.

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
ritz was the Falco player on our team. I cnt remeber our Marth player but I think he was a friend of Niko's so when he posts hopefully he'll let us know

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
Niko's Marth is pretty good.

Represent NYU.

Edit: Ritz played a Decent Falco in Crews? Good stuff, Graham! DGZ... kinda.
lmao, yeah, kinda DGZ all dai. If by decent falco though, you mean managing to play long enough to wait for Eggm to sd and then getting mindgamed by Alu, then yes, i ****ed that **** up hard body

Niko45

Smash Master
Thanks HAB yea NYU is getting a nice lil buzz going I'll try to make it next time.

The other random marth was Alex. Upload! Lol I missed Alex vs M2K and I want to see it.

Alukard

Smash Hero
lmao, yeah, kinda DGZ all dai. If by decent falco though, you mean managing to play long enough to wait for Eggm to sd and then getting mindgamed by Alu, then yes, i ****ed that **** up hard body
<3 RiTz we love you ... also ur getting really technical man ... just play more =]

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I feel if Ritz could do semi-decent at this, I may stand a semi-decent chance as well.

Nanuet here I come... some day before I leave for CT and never come back in May.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Chris was the falcon player. Alex I think was the guy who played marth vs m2k on FD to get purposely *****.
And niko was the other marth player.

Niko45

Smash Master
lol I think he just didn't know any better and I think he was right in assuming the result was going to be the same no matter what. I heard he was spamming jab to avoid a JV 5 tho..

Top Bottom