• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

pockyD

Smash Legend
lol, I thought it was either going to be someone who looked like Reno (but wasn't him), or a match video of him doing "west coast DI", maybe dying to a roy's dtilt dtilt fsmash combo from 0

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
they don't look alike at all

0 / 10
I couldve sworn I was talkin to falcomist at VLS and that I went to get food with him, until he said "dude im from NY", after me askign him about the trip from cali and I think mentioning something about falco.

Dunno if Reno the traitor remembers that convo or not. I probly was looked at as scrub mcscruby back then anyways lawl

I mean I would say that all of y'all look alike, but **** korean women DEF look better than the chinese women sooooooo.......

R3N0

Smash Lord
LOL WHAT?! whats wrong? i told everyone i was going to WC for like a weekend lol and they happened to have a tourny and it happened to have been recorded lol what do u want from me?!! lol

u jerks.

you're all jerks.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
lol I thought it was funny.

Silly Reno.

Also...Strawberry Green Tea is THE best bubble tea. GET *****!

R3N0

Smash Lord
it's like a slushie with tapioca in it. bubble tea just sounds much more classy to the college kids that love it. I've never been a big fan of it.

/ignores ensuing ****storm
In Captain Picard's awesome voice. ***ENGAGE***

uhm bubble tea is NOT SLUSHY you jerk off. yeah i went there, dont diss bubble tea its the best thing in the world x3.

What it is,.... is .. just like a flavored syrup that goes into either a choice of black tea or green tea.

For instance my favorite flavored TEA is Apple (prefix) GREEN TEA (Suffix)

There are many kinds to choose from, Apple, Mango, Jasmine, Passionfruit, Strawberry etc.etc.

the BUBBLES factor of it all is ...
Tapioca balls on the bottom of the drinks. They're a little bigger than your average tapioca balls but its same consistency pretty much.

HOWEVER. Many bubble tea teahouses DO OFFER OTHER DRINKS OTHER THAN THOSE MENTIONED ABOVE!
FOR INSTANCE A SMALL MENU OF SLUSHIES AKA It's kinda like an icy sorbet type but still amazing. ALSO, they have specialty drinks usually at a good teahouse. that.. are like..
different mixes and stuff.

YOU CAN OPT TO HAVE OR NOT HAVE TAPIOCA! THATS YOUR CHOICE!!

they have other things to put inside the drink if you so please, or if you rather your drink "al la carte" thats possible as well! (other things.. Aloe Vera, Jelly squares, Matcha Agar)

OKAY!? I HOPE IT CLEARS UP THE DELICIOUS CONFUSION.

GOODDAY

SIGNED

-BUBBLE TEA CONNOISSEUR

Top Bottom