• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

Alukard

Smash Hero
I have to tell people that it was your fault for spreading this sig like the aids virus?

Why... doesn't it show up now? :(
holy **** ... those asians are ****ing sexy ...

wow ... especially ... eff that all of them ... sheesh ...

anyway ... i'm calling the nanuet place and no one answers -___- ... been two days now ... i want to confirm already so everyone can plan out their weekend ... -___-

sry people ... they dont answer lol

JFox

Smash Hero
doyoung, how long much longer will it take til you receive your degree in HOMOSEXUAL you've been trying to get all these years? :laugh:

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
why ... it was the honest truth ... i haven't seen any of them at a no johns =\ ... yet we drive up there all the time ... i mean i understand darc and dazwa and some others who drive for a while just to get to MM but seriously ... i'm going to lose the venue if i keep ****ing cancellling cuz theres an event a little while away ...

i'm fighting to keep melee alive but no one gives a **** anymore but eggm dj jesus jfox and a few others =\
"We come to you if you come to us"
XD Alright

I've been meaning to go to one of these anyway.

Oh, eggm, the store owner (Jamie) said we can alternate. Both games, Melee only, both games, melee only, etc.
So the next MM will be Melee Only :D

Teczero - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eodFU4b237s lolll

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
My Super Nintendo collection continues to grow. Last week, I bought Mortal Kombat II and NBA Jam: Tournament Edition. When I receive my tax money soon, a sexy PS3 & 360 will finally be in my home. As well as my old school video game collection growing.

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
Unfortunately the new PS3's aren't worth it, get an old 60 gig one. You could always upgrade the hard drive easily and they have the most important feature: PS1/PS2 playback ability. And more usb ports, memory stick slots, etc.

The new ones are 80 gig with no playback, less usb/memory stick slots, and cost about 30 bucks less than an old, much better, used 60 gig ps3.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I know about that PS3 stuff Eli, but thanks for looking out regardless. I know where to get the old 60 gig one and I'm gonna buy it as soon as I get my tax money.

What?

Smash Apprentice
Everybody that's traveled to Delaware for Smash has had mad fun. My set-ups are beast and there's always food and drinks and awesome music playing.

And, when I don't screw it up, everything gets recorded. Plus there's a bunch of places to crash for the night.

And it's Delaware, so it's two hours away from everything.

Also we'll have Tatsunoko vs Capcom, SF4, MvC2, CvS2, 3rd Strike, SC4, and what have you.

And we can have Brawl so the kids can get Port Killed by Sheik at 80%.

Also, I've got a great taste for mash ups, so I've got crazy awesome sound system and new fashioned cd dj turn table.

Mm...Smashboards. I haven't been on here in...aegis. I should be going to work.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Unfortunately the new PS3's aren't worth it, get an old 60 gig one. You could always upgrade the hard drive easily and they have the most important feature: PS1/PS2 playback ability. And more usb ports, memory stick slots, etc.

The new ones are 80 gig with no playback, less usb/memory stick slots, and cost about 30 bucks less than an old, much better, used 60 gig ps3.
I was really upset when 3rd strike didn't work on my ps3. Luckily I still have a ps2 :-) .

Everybody that's traveled to Delaware for Smash has had mad fun. My set-ups are beast and there's always food and drinks and awesome music playing.

And, when I don't screw it up, everything gets recorded. Plus there's a bunch of places to crash for the night.

And it's Delaware, so it's two hours away from everything.

Also we'll have Tatsunoko vs Capcom, SF4, MvC2, CvS2, 3rd Strike, SC4, and what have you.

And we can have Brawl so the kids can get Port Killed by Sheik at 80%.

Also, I've got a great taste for mash ups, so I've got crazy awesome sound system and new fashioned cd dj turn table.

Mm...Smashboards. I haven't been on here in...aegis. I should be going to work.

Darren: Have I ever been to your place?

Alukard

Smash Hero
i'm soooo beast at NBA jam ... only because me and my cousins would MM in it ... utah jazz is broke!!!!!

anyway ... i got the ok to host on sunday from mah boss =D

so i hope we can get a good attendance =] next one will b huge and amazing i promise ^_^

but lets work on this one at least ... i hope i can get enough people

Alukard

Smash Hero
Gee gee gee gee baby baby baby
yo ... those girls are ****ing hot lolol

anyway ... darc u guys should some how come down here and like enter my no johns tourney =D

i'm planning a big one u guys betta show up =]

Top Bottom