• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

Alukard

Smash Hero
Yeah, thing is...I LOOK young so it's all good. RIGHT?

I mean I look 12 come on.
o darc ... u think like a dominican ...

so anyway i'll pass for a 15 yr old ... 12 if i get rid of my spaniard mustache lol

Alukard

Smash Hero
holy **** lol

me and dj are 23 ... i thought we were beast ... but ultima scout found the fountain of youth son!!! lol

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
=O whaaattt are you 16 son?
i am. i know what im sayin, its freakin gay to look dum old lol
i just wanna look 16, well when i shave and im all clean cut and ish i look like im 12 lmao

Alukard

Smash Hero
its the same as the old venue and the starting time will b at 2pm since its a bit further to get to ... but i WILL b there early since i am going to be riding with a friend to the venue and i'm stayin the weekend at their place

EDIT!!! hopefully as much people as possible can show up =D

Alukard

Smash Hero
sorry, when you say the old venue in nanuet, is that the place bailey held stuff?

If so then I can prolly make it
yes it is ... =]

please come and bring milos ... i haven't seen that kid in soooo long lol ... everything is the same except where its located at ...

also ... who is riding through transit ... i'm getting a ride there tmr but on the way home it might be different ... lol

Banks

Smash Hero
the only people that are any good that go to MM are KDJ and Thorn. Are two players really worth driving 5 hours for? That venue blows anyway. Last time it was brawl/melee, there weren't any friendlies, so u went into brackets cold. That **** blows.
why do you say that? any good compared to who? if that is your standard then you must think you suck d ick. why don't u rephrase it as "the only people who completely **** my a ss instead of just beat me"

JFox

Smash Hero
exactly. i dont consider myself good, i'm pretty average. so the only good people, as in not on my level, are KDJ, Darc, and Thorn.

Banks

Smash Hero
you said "the only people who are any good", that's fairly insulting to everyone. feel free to think you are bad, i don't know who you lost to but LOL @ grouping the 10 or so high level people with the 70 other scrubs who go.

come to think of it, if you wouldnt consider vanz, reno, alukard, or anyone in the tristate besides eggm and jman "any good" then your opinion would be consistent so w/e. ( i wouldn't agree with that, but just saying)

JFox

Smash Hero
dude, who goes to MM outside of tri-state that is worth driving 5 hours to play? Cort doesnt go, dazwa just plays brawl the whole time...Skler? I dunno im pretty sure im not that far off the mark.

I'm not saying other people are bad, just not worth the trip. Its literally a 5 hour drive. I could go visit maryland players in half the time it would take to get to mass.

Banks

Smash Hero
yea i completely agree with what you just said, it is probably not worth it to drive that far. i just think you worded it in probably the most offensive way possible to other people that are pretty **** good on any scale besides only KDJ/M2K status. that's all.

p.s. as you mentioned dazwa and skler, i beat them both recently, zoso is pretty **** good too...i think people don't really know about the rest of new england. no one makes combo videos i guess.

Alukard

Smash Hero
banks <3 u too =\

jk jk lol

it is pretty far tho ... and we dont all drive ... we can survive in the city without cars ... u guys can't without a car over there everything is 230498234 miles away from the casa ...

so yea ... i mean thats why u dont see full attendance at ur MM from tristate ... because its sooo far and people rarely want to take others because they are the only drivers ...

like jfox lol

5 hours driving sucks *** lol

JFox

Smash Hero
thats another thing. I'm def sick of being one of the few only driver. people in the city act like they are entitled to rides by those who have cars. I've driven many people plenty of times without so much as even a thank you from them after all is said and done. i dont think u realize how inconvenient it can be to drive people around all the time. it sucks you dont have a car, but ya know what...if i didnt make an effort to study that ****, take a road test, spend thousands of dollars on a car and car insurance, than i too wouldn't have a car.

edit: oh and to banks- change your tampon, have a couple drinks, and chill out. hows that for offensive?

Alukard

Smash Hero
thats another thing. I'm def sick of being one of the few only driver. people in the city act like they are entitled to rides by those who have cars. I've driven many people plenty of times without so much as even a thank you from them after all is said and done. i dont think u realize how inconvenient it can be to drive people around all the time. it sucks you dont have a car, but ya know what...if i didnt make an effort to study that ****, take a road test, spend thousands of dollars on a car and car insurance, than i too wouldn't have a car.
well u'll also wouldn't b doing **** most of the time cuz u guys need cars up in NJ where **** is sooo seperated ... if i get a car it would suck ... i would still use the train/bus to do madddd **** ... pffft who goes to 34th in car ... unless i plan to stay really ******** late i dont see a car being a better choice

pockyD

Smash Legend
...lol

yes, taking a road test and spending thousands of dollars on a car and car insurance clearly sounds like a simple task that people aren't doing purely because they're lazy

Cia

das kwl

edit: oh and to banks- change your tampon, have a couple drinks, and chill out. hows that for offensive?
¬_¬ i was just asking because i figured it would be on your way, it wouldn't really hurt. and i've always thanked you, so you couldn't possibly be talking about me.

**** it then.

JFox

Smash Hero
¬_¬ i was just asking because i figured it would be on your way, it wouldn't really hurt. and i've always thanked you, so you couldn't possibly be talking about me.

**** it then.
Vanz, i wasnt talking about you at all. You've always been a polite guest in the jfox mobile. this had nothing to do with you asking me for a ride.

although im not sure if/when im comin to this tourney since its in nanuet. i have a lot of work to get done this weekend, so im a little on the fence at the moment. i wouldn't count on me for a ride unless im ur only option

Banks

Smash Hero
go lose to mattdotzeb again, how's that for TRUTH

<3 u alukard =p I want to play you someday we never do =(

....jfox i love you

Banks

Smash Hero
i didn't realize mass madness was such a long drive for you guys, what is the farthest you travel up north comfortably? we should find someway to run something more central so northeat/tristate can get together more often you guys are great fun with all the trash talkin crews

and nah u wouldn't =p, he did get a lot better tho to his credit, it's only funny because when he first started playing he was like 13 and we tooled on him for ages for no reason

Top Bottom