• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

GOTM

Smash Champion
Yeah DJ I would like to see your DJ skills, lol. By the way, Eli, that post was seriously one of the funniest things I have ever read on smash boards.

Alukard

Smash Hero
dam ... that was sooo sad =[ poor turtle -_-

also wat are we going to do about the next no johns ... its supposed to b on the 28th ... but theres mass maddness so hows that going to work

am i going to have to cancel that as well ?????

Eggm

Smash Hero
Why was the one on the 14th canceled? There were like 6 posts of people who weren't coming thats it. That happens all the time. Doesn't mean the turnout is going to be as bad as last time.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Tec0, why does that video of Pakman only have 4 stars? I'm so confused by who would give that less than 5 :mad:

dam ... that was sooo sad =[ poor turtle -_-

also wat are we going to do about the next no johns ... its supposed to b on the 28th ... but theres mass maddness so hows that going to work

am i going to have to cancel that as well ?????
28th is the same day as Mass Madness, so yea...

Alukard

Smash Hero
there just wasn't enough people showing up ... i can't host it on just 10 people sry

EDIT!!!!!!

IF I CAN HOST THE TOURNEY ON SUNDAY WILL PEOPLE B ABLE TO SHOW UP THEN ???

I MEAN THE 21ST IS KNIGHTMARES AND THE 28TH IS MASS MADDNESS ... NO JOHNS NEEDS A DAY TOO =[

Alukard

Smash Hero
well i guess thats good then ... i'm going to let everyone know when its final that its happening but i need to have a good attendance # to host =]

so keep posting that u are coming dammit lol

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Boo I still couldn't go =( one of these days I'm gonna be able to go and I'll be the happiest person loool.

Alukard

Smash Hero
a sunday tourny?
u dont even go to the saturday ones ... u dont even go to any actually

EDIT ... the tourney will probably be at the nanuet toy wiz tho

not the nj venue ... because of other events

i definitely just got a no from the boss at gamers gambit so yea

JFox

Smash Hero
Who's even going to Mass madness? That **** is a five hour drive, and its split between two games. I never understood what was so special about that place that the tri-state bothers to travel all the way to Massachusetts. That would be like not having a tourney here because of a mediocre brawl/melee tourney being held in Virginia.

Mass madness is over-rated.

Alukard

Smash Hero
i mean i can still host on the 28th ... if i get enough people to show up to this instead of mass maddness ... i dont mind as long as i go to a tournament ..

i agree though ... last time i went to mass maddness they switched the times on us and we were put into losers ... and me and g$ only lost once and we were out ... and we still got 4th ...theres only a handful of good players over there as oppose to our tristate **** peeps ... so i mean if i can still get a good amount of people for the 28th that can b a definite go for the venue in nj

JFox

Smash Hero
the only people that are any good that go to MM are KDJ and Thorn. Are two players really worth driving 5 hours for? That venue blows anyway. Last time it was brawl/melee, there weren't any friendlies, so u went into brackets cold. That **** blows.

Alukard

Smash Hero
i dont understand why no one wants to come and enter the tourney anymore ... back when everyone came it was sooo amazing ... we had beast brackets that weren't sooo stacked and annoying to make ... so i mean more attendance is better for everyone ... even me the TO lol

Top Bottom