• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

Cia

das kwl
not all falcos are just attack mode falcos either..

look, i seriously. don't care about this subject anymore. eff falco. eff samus. i'm done.

:colorful:

Cia

das kwl
^ agreed.

teco - oh, idk. i just figure that smiley is better than the one that doesn't blink in 4 colors.. LOL. and when i leave an angry post i end it with this instead.

:mad088:

Alukard

Smash Hero
dam a samus argument ... and i didn't get to put my two cents in lol ...

samus can't approach falco ... but he can camp her till she is at 1239487432985743% and just laser ftilt

ALLLL DAIIIIIII

so no johns ... its definitely 6/4 ... and hugs has lost to falcos ... he just lost to zhu recently ... i think twice lolololol

mayb treble just beats the **** out of eggm and stuffz ... or is just good against falco's ... i personally love fighting fox with samus when its not dreamland or fd cuz he just camps lol

but yea ... F U jaden for bringing up that marth vs YL lol

at least i have laijin backing me up lololol

Cia

das kwl
LOL.. i didn't use your name. but yeah, thinking that match up was a marth counter is LOL @ you know it.

and laijin was just saying that it's one of YL's better high tier match ups as opposed to fox, sheik, falco..

Alukard

Smash Hero
yea i kno ... i definitely agree it was just me being scared of low tiers lol

but i just dont see how samus and safely approach a spacie ...

DONT WRY I'LL WAIT LOL

EDIT!!!!

i'm also making 3rd place in both events get free entree to the next no johns =]

Cia

das kwl
yea i kno ... i definitely agree it was just me being scared of low tiers lol

but i just dont see how samus and safely approach a spacie ...

DONT WRY I'LL WAIT LOL

EDIT!!!!

i'm also making 3rd place in both events get free entree to the next no johns =]
instead of cash??

Alukard

Smash Hero
instead of cash??
unless the 3rd payout is more then the entance fee ... i mean if its just 2$ more then entrance fee i'll give the 7$ and free entree so it can mean sumthing ... u kno ... 3rd really blows for melee lol

spam just won 400$ in brawl for 3rd lmao

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Falco/Fox ***** Samus if played in a gay a$$ way. Fox is just a bit easier for most since lasers won't stop the Samus. Its still basically just as hard for her though. Now if its smart a$$ Samus mains like me or Alukard, we **** and we can manage. Although we would only get so far since its Samus, unless we're OD on point.

Alukard

Smash Hero
ok so i dont kno wats going on with everyone ... are u guys showing up on valentines ...

am i going to have enough attendance to even run a tourney ??

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I'm gonna go since I highly doubt I'm getting a date like always. If the tourney doesn't occur, then I'll most likely sleep all day since I hate going out on Valentine's Day. Unless people wanna chill or something, thats a different story. Its whatever.

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
I'm gonna go since I highly doubt I'm getting a date like always. If the tourney doesn't occur, then I'll most likely sleep all day since I hate going out on Valentine's Day. Unless people wanna chill or something, thats a different story. Its whatever.
I think sometime you guys should saddle up and come down to chill w/ me and some of the DE area people.

I love comin' to you guys and all, but I mean you should branch out more.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
I think sometime you guys should saddle up and come down to chill w/ me and some of the DE area people.

I love comin' to you guys and all, but I mean you should branch out more.
They were in Philly this weekend... you know this...

Also, DE should host tournaments or something. I think people would go.

JFox

Smash Hero
People go where the talent is. If you guys want people to go there, you gotta make it worth the drive. No one wants to drive out there so they can **** DE players with their secondaries and ****.

/realtalk lol

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
People go where the talent is. If you guys want people to go there, you gotta make it worth the drive. No one wants to drive out there so they can **** DE players with their secondaries and ****.

/realtalk lol
JFox, I thought you'd be more of an *** about saying that, good **** using tact :laugh:

Seriously, it's really ****ing annoying having to drive everywhere and have no one ever go out of the way to play you, so I totally empathize with DE. You guys should just host a tourney and boast that it's a good midway point for Tristate and MD/VA.

GOTM

Smash Champion
i would probably even attend that cuz i like darren so much, haha. although i suck at this game now, even though i blew b4 too

Alukard

Smash Hero
i'm tryin to just find out if there is going to b enough people at my tourney this saturday if not i'm going to cancel it

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
DJ is a beast DJ.

Also, sorry, Alulu, but I put two things on the scale and here's what happened.

Melee.

The Lady.

And though Melee has mad priority, the Lady wins out.

Top Bottom