• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex world crew formed!****

Status
Not open for further replies.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Will this World List include Akuma (Best Snake and DDD on earth) ?
Oh I guess, he doesnt go :/
Too bad.

So whats the Crew atm?
Sorry but Ally = Bret Heart wen it comes to Snake... A Canadian who's the best there is was and ever will b

:sonic:

Lord Chair

Smash Master
5 bucks on this thread not getting anywhere. Jumpman is dumb. Gheb is dumb. Frank Sinatra is quite possibly the most inspiring man on this planet. I vote for Leon being team captain for lulz to ensue when no one understands a thing he says. PhD in Video Game Theories seems like a real commitment to the game industry which is really ****ing *** risky.

Oh babe I hate to go...

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
5 bucks on this thread not getting anywhere. Jumpman is dumb. Gheb is dumb. Frank Sinatra is quite possibly the most inspiring man on this planet. I vote for Leon being team captain for lulz to ensue when no one understands a thing he says. PhD in Video Game Theories seems like a real commitment to the game industry which is really ****ing *** risky.

Oh babe I hate to go...
Frank sinatra is overrated.

TSM ZeRo

Banned via Administration
Ally, when are you gonna define the crew? By this time, you can know who is coming to Apex and who isn't. So now you have more players to choose "in the pool" for the World Crew.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
I'm surprised ppl haven't been making lists n talking about strats.... all I heard of was brood, rain, ic's & oli's...

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Otori - good vs Diddy, ICs, Olimar and somewhat good at MK ditto; bad vs Falco, risky vs Snake
Kakera - good as ICs vs a lot of stuff except MKs who are good vs ICs; use him to do general IC stuff
Rain - good as Falco vs MK, Diddy; solid as MK vs Olimar, ICs, Diddy; Use him as Falco if ESAM / Vinnie are out
Brood - meh vs ICs, Diddy and Falco; OK vs MK, Snake; Probably good vs ESAMkachu and Lucario-gimmicks
Nietono - similar to Brood but MUCH better vs ICs
Ocean / Holy - Holy is guaranteed good vs ICs, Ocean is good vs MK; either should work out well.
Mr-R - Works in most match-ups but should probably avoid ppl who are confident vs Marth like M2K, ESAM or Tyrant
Ally - very versatile, can do a lot of stuff depending on the situation; should be kept for later
Leon - very good vs anybody who doesn't like aggressive opponents

These are the people I know of and how I think they can be made best use of. If 2 Marth players seem to much consider using Orion or another international player who turns out to be really good at the tourney.

:059:

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Mr-R vs M2K needs to happen Gheb, **** on your hypthesis lol, especially since USA has no good Marths, you cant tell who is good against him anyway.
Leon vs M2K would be crazy as well ._."

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
*No Marth as good as Mr-R/Leon. (IMO - but idk too, as we all know, there are no real references beside videos)

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I think Mike Haze is as good as if not better than Leon. Mr. R is very good vs Metaknight but Marth is Marth lol. He'd have to play extremely well to stand a chance vs M2K. Or have a grand bag of tricks/gimmicks that M2K isn't prepared for to catch him off guard for a win.

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Maybe. But I'd love to see Mr-R/Leon vs M2K, despite it being possibly one-sided. And maybe they are able to show the world how Marth can destroy MKs :D
You have to let it happen, otherwise it cant happen ;)

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Dude... its the WORLD vs USA keitaro... u NEVER kno nwtf they have until we see it happening. I didn't even think about how smart it wud b 2 have brood vs Esam since ESAM was scared of dabuz. N brood is prob > dabuz. Hell they have better ICs, Olis, Pits & Marths than us so I can't wait 2 see the results. I'm lookin forward 2 seeing if they are right. Hell brood whoop EVERY1 except DEHF (Lee Martin & Ally included) at G2(it was g2 right? I have terrible memory) So I say let em prepare in whatever way they believe they can win.

:phone:

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
who are japanese players that are confirmed? people are telling me so and so is coming then others say he isnt im confused haha

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Umm... There might not be a Marth as good as Mr. R, but there is also no MetaKnight as good as M2K in EU. Don't forget that.

:phone:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom