• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Star King

Smash Hero
Even if I had any reason to MM you, you would probably run away like you ran away from the hundred MM's you had lined up at Pound V after losing to **** like Kaostar's Mewtwo. Not that it matters, since the result of a MM between us has no relevance here in the slightest. Apparently this fact is having a hard time penetrating your thick skull.

Are you going to quote this and change the text to avoid addressing your stupid notion of the world revolving around MM's, too?

You're a joke of a person.

Pi

Smash Hero
Even if I had any reason to MM you, you would probably run away like you ran away from the hundred MM's ypu had lined up at Pound V after losing to **** like Kaostar's Mewtwo. Not that it matters, since the result of a MM has no relevance here in the slightest. Apparently this fact is having a hard time penetrating your thick skull.

Are you going to quote this and change the text to avoid addressing your stupid notion of the world revolving around MM's, too?

You're a joke of a person.
i play samus

you may use only 1 character during the MM

no wobbling, don't feel like spamming downB for 8 minutes.

all the standard rule apply

stage striking is to be used

and you have to find ME, d/w it'll be obvious >=)

get at me scrubs
i MM'd anyone who came up to me and asked for one, except for s2j because i didn't have cash on me at the time

i can spin me asking for MM's a bunch of ways to make it look relevant, but my goal is not to be relevant
my goal is to take money from people who think their opinions carry more weight than they do/should and put them back in their place

ie; you

also funny that you say i'd run when i'm staring at your back with money in my hand as you disappear over the horizon

The Star King

Smash Hero
I'm glad you MM'd everyone who asked ^_^

Why'd so few people find you if it was supposed to be "obvious" though?

So you challenge people to MMs based on what you assume they think of themselves? LOL

Battlecow

Play to Win
ITT: SK tries to hide the fact that he doesn't have cash for melee MM's because he lost it all in high-stakes flexed arm hang MM's against yours truly.

Also challenging people to MM's is a great way to keep them honest/punish them for putting too much faith in their silly opinions because they're bad at the game in question.

The Star King

Smash Hero
Hey Battlecow don't interfere with my fun you're supposed to be my bro for life

If I lost a MM I don't see how that would put me in my place at all because my opinion is not based off of my Melee skills

What would put me in my place is good Florida results at Apex

Impress me Florida

gghhh3

Smash Apprentice
If M2K isn't on his sadmobile like always then...

1. M2K
2. M2K
3. M2K
4. M2K
5. M2K

But if he is then...

1. M2K
2. M2K
3. M2K
4. M2K
5. M2K

Metakill

Smash Journeyman
1.- Mango
2.- Dr PP / M2K (M2K at tryhard, no focus on brawl, just melee..)
3.- M2K / Dr PP
4.- Armada
5.- Hbox

I don't see how PP can beat Mango, 6-1 at ROM4.

mesa23

Smash Journeyman
if m2k wins are people gonna rent a sadmobile to carry him out of the venue like they did for armada at genesis 2?

twizzlerj

Smash Journeyman

1. M2K
2. M2K
3. M2K
4. M2K
5. M2K

But if he is then...

1. M2K
2. M2K
3. M2K
4. M2K
5. M2K
sadmobile it hinders our play but not m2k's. sadmobile for new smash lingo of 2012

PB&J

Smash Hero
Im not going to do a top 3 or top 5 but im sure plup and hax will be in the top 10. I mean there are so many amazing players,so called overrated,underatted,wild cards,etc. Theres CJ,PC,Kou,KdJ,Amsah,Ice,Leffen,Shiz,Zhu,Javi,Lovage,Jman and the 4 people everyone wants to put since they have been the most consistant in the Past(M2k,hbox,mango,pp) this is one tourny that it will be up in the air i think,so many great players said they were practicing again. I guess we will see. If we have dumb 4 man pools,the top 16 would look retarted,but i guess we will have to wait. And Star King-last time all of florida was @ a big tourny was genesis 1 and 4 people made it to top 10 and none of them were colbol or linguini. Cya you guys after apex though

:phone:

The Star King

Smash Hero
Genesis 1 was years ago lol. And trolling aside, Plup may or may not make bracket but there is no way he will make top 10. Seriously.

Twix

Smash Cadet
1. M2K (No one has said it yet, I have faith in you M2K! <3 )
2. Armada
3. Mang0
4. PP
5. Hbox
6. KK
7. S2J (What?)

I can't wait for M2K to pull some crazy un-seen **** at Apex. Mad hype.

whitemountain123

Smash Cadet
PP > Armada > Mango > PP
From a couple pages ago, yet so true. I feel like the order of the top 3 depends on who plays whom. Mango is the biggest threat to pp, pp is the biggest threat to armada, and armada is the biggest threat to mango.

And to everybody putting m2k at #1, I don't know if I see it happening at a tournament at which he's also playing brawl, but who knows...

mesa23

Smash Journeyman
its funny how you guys act as if armada isn't taking 1st place.

also m2k/armada 1st place teams EZ

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
I want someone so unexpected to win it throws balance into chaos. It will certainly make my day

Battlecow

Play to Win
I think armada could easily lose to Hbox. If hbox has a new anti-yl strat that actually works (and that shouldn't be too hard for a player of his caliber; he didn't do it last time 'cause he foolishly thought it was a gimmick) and wins the double blind/just wins if it's still w/ puff, he's got it cold.

Armada's guaranteed top 4 imo, not top 3

And m2k even has a chance maybe with new stuff so top 5.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
i think armada could easily lose to hbox. If hbox has a new anti-yl strat that actually works (and that shouldn't be too hard for a player of his caliber; he didn't do it last time 'cause he foolishly thought it was a gimmick) and wins the double blind/just wins if it's still w/ puff, he's got it cold.

Armada's guaranteed top 4 imo, not top 3

and m2k even has a chance maybe with new stuff so top 5.
<333333333

The Star King

Smash Hero
How do you know Hbox just thought it was a gimmick? Before Genesis 2 PP was posting "Hbox won't lose to YL again" all confidently, implying that Hbox had some new way to deal with it, and look what happened.

BTW I don't mean to hate on FL players so much lol, I actually really like Hbox. Just saying.

I'm really interested in seeing how Amsah will do.

The Star King

Smash Hero
I also kind of doubt Amsah would take Armada out again. The only people I wouldn't be surprised if they beat Armada is Mango and maybe PP (and Hbox if he really does have something new)

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I wouldn't be surprised if Amsah took out Armada again. He's ****ing good at the match-up from playing Armada for years and NTSC dthrow & uair are amazing.

PB&J

Smash Hero
After chilling with overtriforce @ rom4. I learned that he was one of the most humble smashers i met. I dont think he will win the tourny but i think he can give some of the players put on some people's list a run for their money and same with amsah and others. I know hbox has been training and so has alot of others. Know one i think is garunteed any spot @ apex . Especially with some many good and great players coming. I just wish we can capture every moment

Stratford

Smash Champion

1. M2K
2. M2K
3. M2K
4. M2K
5. M2K

But if he is then...

1. M2K
2. M2K
3. M2K
4. M2K
5. M2K
Omg at first I read this as sandmobile and I died.

Then I saw it was sad, and I died again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom