• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max?

Smash Champion
You comin to apex Max? You gotta come lol.
We'll see, I'm broke.

Unless people wanna do a "Get OTG to Apex! Fund". Seeing as how I'm the ambassador of NY, and single handidly responsible for most of the hype generated in tristate, it would actually be a worthy cause unlike most of the other funds created for washed up players from a few years ago *cough cough*

One of these threads always seems to pop up when a large tourney is coming up, so I'm pretty surprised there isn't one for Apex already.

Anyway, mine is

1. Mango
2. PP
3. Armada
4. Hbox
5. Jman/M2K
7. Axe/Zhu

Let's hear 'em.
this fosho assuming jman is practiced up. maybe swap out zhu for oscar or johnny.

edit: actually i bet axe will get top 5 and jman will get 7th.

SSBMLahti

Smash Lord
not even close

1. armada
2. mango
3. hbox
4. amsah
5. m2k

dr pp's gonna get a cold or something
That made me lawl.

I'm hoping for this:

1. Mango
2. Armada
3. M2K
4. Dr.PP
5. Hbox

Then Amsah/Axe/Zhu/Jman/whoever else 'cause tournament results lately have been ****ed up.

But we all know it's going to be something like this:

1. Armada
2. Mango/PP
3. M2K
4. Hbox
5. Some random campy Shiek

Mango better lay some Falco on er'body and beat Armada 'cause his Falco is mad sexy.

boomrested

Smash Journeyman
1.Hungrybox
2.Mango
3.Armada
4.PP
5.M2K

Not sure where to put Axe, he's kind of a wild card. I'd love to see him in the top 5 however.

:phone:

JPOBS

Smash Hero
1. Mango
2. Armada
3. PP
4. Hbox
5. M2k
5. Hax
7. Wobbles
7. Lovage
9. S2j
9. Kirbykaze
9. Shroomed
9. PC Chris

I think wobbles is the most underrated player in the community.
and I feel like the axe effect is over because people are starting to figure the pika mu
Honestly, I don't think anyone has figured out the pika matchup. But I do think Axe is overrated in that his placings are entirely inconsistent and yet people routine;y put him in the top 8 (and usually top 5) predictions when honestly his places are as wild as 5th-17th

I think his placing is entirely bracket dependent. If he gets tons of spacies, he can shoot as high as 5. If he gets like peaches and stuff he could fall off more.

This is just based on my obserations of how he has performed in the past, whereas I think other players are better at placing well regardless of bracket setup

Max?

Smash Champion
Jman will get top 10. I'd love to see PC get top 10 as well, and based on how he's been playing lately I think it's very realistic. Let's see another top 5 from Shroomed tho, that would be sick.

Battlecow

Play to Win
1. PP

2. Mango

3. M2K

4. Hbox

5. Armada/Vectorman (*****es don't know 'bout Roy)

7. PC Chris/Amsah

9. Kage/Taj/Jman/Axe

13. Hax/MacD/Shroomed/Wobbles

17. Ice/s2j/SFAT/Dart

This is exactly how it will happen.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
an unexpected someone will make it into bracket, only to lose to kirby

Bing

Smash Master
1. Armada
2. Mango
3. PP
4. M2K
5. HBox
5. Lovage
7. Hax
7. KirbyKaze
9. S2j
9. Wobbles
9. Amsah
9. Jman
13.Unknown522
13.Silent Wolf
13.I.B
13.Zhuuuu
17. Idea?
17. Kage?
17.Overtriforce?
17.Ice?
I dunno Any further down... XD

Also about the not knowing the Pika MU, its simple, if your going to play spacies, expect to get chain grabbed and gimped...(Obviously theres more to it)Also to whomever mentioned Raynex, he's not attending anymore, atleast for Melee I believe...

Merkuri

Smash Lord
I guess I'll do one up to 17 since people are doing that.

1) Mango
2) Armada
3) Dr PeePee
4) Hungrybox
5) M2k/Axe
7) Amsah/Smoke2jointz
9) Jman/Ice/Shroomed/Zhu
13) Hax/Wobbles/Leffen/Kirbykaze

Wake

Smash Master
GFs will be Mango and Armada again.

KK will beat M2K in a Sheik ditto...
only to then lose to Amsah in a Sheik ditto immediately after.
;) Love ya KK! :embarrass:

♡ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡

Anti-Illuminati
I wanna see KirbyKaze place high, other than that I don't really care. I've gotta feeling...

that 'merica is gonna do much **** Europe

The Star King

Smash Hero
Probably nobody from Florida besides Hbox will make it to bracket. And definitely not top 17.

The Star King

Smash Hero
I'm surprised you're sticking to your ask-everyone-you-see-to-a-MM gimmick after that Pound V fiasco, where your huge overhyped "MM me or GTFO" turned out to be a steaming pile of garbage. Your posts make Kage's warrior **** seem fascinating in comparison.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
I actually hope m2k wins because its been soooo long for that dude....but I like mangos playstyle more.
Mango
PP
Armada
M2k
Pc Chris.....yea I said it ***** wassup

Pi

Smash Hero
I'm surprised you're sticking to your ask-everyone-you-see-to-a-MM gimmick after that Pound V fiasco, where your huge overhyped "MM me or GTFO" turned out to be a steaming pile of garbage. Your posts make Kage's warrior **** seem fascinating in comparison.
so...is that a yes?

i mean you can just say waht you want to say you know 'sorry i suck at melee i only play 64 but my ranking in there is already established and isn't moving up or down because i no longer improve at it, so being that it's pretty boring i come to the melee boards with my purple name where i can feel like my posts offer some merit when in fact i'm just an aging gamer trying to hold onto his dwindling faux relevance via a purple name that makes people look twice over my post till they realize it's only for 64'

bang bang

The Star King

Smash Hero
so...is that a yes?

i mean you can just say waht you want to say you know 'sorry i suck at melee i only play 64 but my ranking in there is already established and isn't moving up or down because i no longer improve at it, so being that it's pretty boring i come to the melee boards with my purple name where i can feel like my posts offer some merit when in fact i'm just an aging gamer trying to hold onto his dwindling faux relevance via a purple name that makes people look twice over my post till they realize it's only for 64'

bang bang
Damn son, so many stupid assumptions.

I come to the Melee boards because I like Melee. I actually played Melee before I ever played 64 - the first time I played 64 was on January 2009. I like both games now.

And you just don't get it, do you? There's no reason for us to MM because our relative skill levels are irrelevant to the conversation. Quite frankly, you challenging everyone who disagrees with you to a MM is ****ing bizarre. That's not how the world works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom