• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2013 - Pools up in OP! - Only at the door for FGC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

W.C.N

Smash Lord
I kinda think Red X and pidge in the same pool is kinda messed up. Considering they're dating each other...

:phone:
Lol this is her chance to get revenge for the past break up, what's needed is for papa mink to have been the round after

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Ha I got a screwattack member in my pool. Too bad I probably won't get to fight them tho. Woulda been funny if I got to use Jigglypuff against them

Yuno

Smash Rookie
What's parking like for this? Is it just paid lots or is there free parking somewhere around the venue?

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
Like, all of NorCal is on my flight. And some SoCal too.

Of who I remember seeing with my glasses-less eyes:
Tyrant
Mango
PewPewU
SFAT
Zoap
Tafokints
Zhu

Denver btw.

Also also, wish that there was a list that had pools typed out for sake of finding names.

triad_prodigy

Smash Journeyman
so is pool 32 for melee switched with pool 11? All I saw was nintendude mention something about it but I cant find anyone officially addressing it

Shiny Mewtwo aka Jigglysir

PhD; Smash Community Studies
Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
I kinda think Red X and pidge in the same pool is kinda messed up. Considering they're dating each other...

Oh no.... Pidge is in the same pool as red X...
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I know you guys wanted to these to be the final pools, but this is something that should definitely be changed.

And in case people are wondering if they will even play each other, I looked through the pool and this is a scenario that could have them playing:

if Pidge wins R1, and loses to MikaHAZE, and Red X loses Round 1, then beats the loser of Riot vs PMJ3 they have to play each other

idk if there are any other scenarios, I just went with the first one I saw.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Lol this is her chance to get revenge for the past break up, what's needed is for papa mink to have been the round after

Yeah but they got back together and totally not fair and ugh.... =(

I remember a tournament where I was put against my brother round 1. We were half-way through the set when I commented about it and everyone kinda freaked out and suddenly we were on totally opposite sides of the bracket. :p

Just something that came in to my head when i saw that pool a moment ago.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
If yall are looking for me, I'm the white kid with a stylish beard/goatee and facial piercings. I'll be wearing my nametag from last year and I've got a sexy hair sweep.

Might be wearing a puff hat too. Maybe only for singles though.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Yeah but they got back together and totally not fair and ugh.... =(

I remember a tournament where I was put against my brother round 1. We were half-way through the set when I commented about it and everyone kinda freaked out and suddenly we were on totally opposite sides of the bracket. :p

Just something that came in to my head when i saw that pool a moment ago.
Your avatar is so appropriate. Haven't the two of you been through enough already?

On an unrelated note, I co-sign the idea that Atomsk vs. KillLock should be streamed (assuming it happens, of course).

:005:

W.C.N

Smash Lord
If black golds story is how they face I think it will be fine,

And luco anyone who's had their heart broken deserves some revenge even if their back to being happy later

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
And luco anyone who's had their heart broken deserves some revenge even if their back to being happy later

Revenge? What about forgiveness? :sadeyes:

@Firefly: @.@ rofl. :D

EDIT: Checked pools and there's other ways Red X could face off against Pidge:

If pidge wins first round against Bandaloo, she goes up against MikeHAZE. If she loses that match, she gets sent to losers bracket A. If Red X wins against Attila the hun and then against Cable, then loses to Salem, he gets put in losers bracket F. If pidge then wins against whoever won in loser's bracket B (which would, assuming red X won against Attila, mean losers B would be between Attila and whoever lost between Riot and PMJ3), she goes against Red X.

That is actually possible and almost probable. It's scary.

W.C.N

Smash Lord
Forgiveness has already been established and would resume after revenge was completed

Btw what pool is this

PokemonMasterJamal3

Smash Apprentice
Revenge? What about forgiveness? :sadeyes:

@Firefly: @.@ rofl. :D

EDIT: Checked pools and there's other ways Red X could face off against Pidge:

If pidge wins first round against Bandaloo, she goes up against MikeHAZE. If she loses that match, she gets sent to losers bracket A. If Red X wins against Attila the hun and then against Cable, then loses to Salem, he gets put in losers bracket F. If pidge then wins against whoever won in loser's bracket B (which would, assuming red X won against Attila, mean losers B would be between Attila and whoever lost between Riot and PMJ3), she goes against Red X.

That is actually possible and almost probable. It's scary.
I'd like to point out that I can no longer make it to this, so someone would be getting a Bye. :p

Although speaking of that, can my name be replaced with Shofu (who signed up as "bigshofu")? He accidentally signed up for Melee Singles instead of Brawl Singles (which is what he intended to enter), and it'd suck if he couldn't enter the game he (attempted to) sign up for.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
is anyone else at the hyatt?

its me kiraflax and smiley in room 306

text me if you want to come play. 217-622-3131

Tony T

Smash Ace
Ok now I have to Play MVD in round 2 WTF. I welcome the challenge though but Damn RJ!!! Idc how much I improved to you do you really think I'm getting past him since he eats my main for breakfast back in FL.

Yobolight

Smash Lord
Alex Strife, since you put the lid on the 64 unofficial stream, do you think you could recognize that this is the most hype 64 tournament of all time and the largest outside of Japan in the past 5 years with elite players from Smash 64 Meccas like Japan and Brazil in addition to the most complete lineup of North American players (Jaime, Boom, Isai, Sheer, Tank, Ballin). It would be nice if there were a lull in the Brawl/Melee Doubles if some quarter finals or contentious matches for smash 64.

PLEASE?

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
I'd like to point out that I can no longer make it to this, so someone would be getting a Bye. :p

Although speaking of that, can my name be replaced with Shofu (who signed up as "bigshofu")? He accidentally signed up for Melee Singles instead of Brawl Singles (which is what he intended to enter), and it'd suck if he couldn't enter the game he (attempted to) sign up for.
Bigshofu? You mean the person who is facing me, right?

This would be Pool 15, http://i.imgur.com/wh2zK.png

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
So does anyone know how to get a console working on the TV's at the Heldrich? We're working on it now with no success.

Also, anyone that is at the Heldrich is welcome to come play some Brawl in my room. Got a room full of talent (me, Zeton, Denti, Razer, Dojo), we just don't have a TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom