• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2013 - Pools up in OP! - Only at the door for FGC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaxel

Behind the Curtain...
Premium
Alright, let me change it to say "I would LIKE to use an LCD monitor at APEX"... not that WE ARE.

Denti

Smash Master
I need someone who can pick me up from Vex's place and take me to this!!!!!! I really really need to make this, since I am flying here because of Apex. Inui cant, chibo cant, kingtoon's car is broken. Does anyone else have an idea about what I can do? I dont know or live in this region so I am hopeless without advice and direction. I need some responses asap. I am not afraid to use public transportation or anything, but a lift would be best. I MUST MAKE THIS!! plz anyone

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
just realized something kinda funny

Only 4 people registered for Tekken, of them, 1 of them is a top level player ({BG} FightingGM)

Well that was easy

LLDL

Smash Hero
just realized something kinda funny

Only 4 people registered for Tekken, of them, 1 of them is a top level player ({BG} FightingGM)

Well that was easy
FGC people all pay at the door, online registration is optional for them. Should be a good amount of entrants at the actual event.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
How close is the New Brunswick train station from the venue and does it run on Sundays late at night?
3 blocks from the venue which is about a 5 to 8 minute walk. It runs till 2 am everyday. So last train you can take is likely around 1:10 am.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Melee and brawl people step it up a bit more. A LITTLE note from the smash 64 section

Hey everyone,

I'm proud to announce that THREE Japanese smash 64 players are attending Apex 2013!

Kikoushi:
Ruoka Danchon
Nangoku

Currently helping them register on the Apex website. ;)

GET HYPE!
In terms of our international attendance
We have:
2 players from Brazil
5 players from Canada,
1 player from Mexico
3 players from Japan

in other words, 11 of us are from Out of country, and only a third of us are from NJ/NY

Notes about the Japanese players:
Kikoushi: Kirby player. Won the Japanese National Tournament in 2011 and placed 2nd in 2012. One of the top Japanese players.
Ruoka Danchon: Falcon player. Often goes to the final top 8 phase of the National Tournaments. Widely regarded as the best Falcon in Japan.
Nangoku: Ness/Falcon player. One of the top of both characters
So register and play against the best from everywhere!

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
yo LOE1 let's have our hammer-only kirby ditto that ally so rudely interrupted :awesome:

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
Wait, so does this mean that everyone has to register for all events before the tourney? Is there no on site registration? I'm already signed up, but I know a good number of people that haven't. Are they screwed if they don't pre-reg?

Kite91

Mada Mada Dane
Wait, so does this mean that everyone has to register for all events before the tourney? Is there no on site registration? I'm already signed up, but I know a good number of people that haven't. Are they screwed if they don't pre-reg?
They have til the 30th then they are screwed.
Tho most times the TO gives ppl an extra few days but don't count on it

:phone:

Keitaro

Just like last year we will be strict with the deadlines regarding registration and end it on time. Don't be one of the many that couldn't enter last year due to them waiting till last minute or thinking registration will open again.

Cause I'm nearly 99% sure it won't open again.

TSM ZeRo

Only 169 for Brawl Singles and 4 days remaining to register? C'mon Brawlers, step it up! Let's make this the biggest event and break all records once again. Go go go go.

bertbusdriver

Smash Ace
Is R4+pokesav is frowned upon/illegal for pokemon? I haven't bought B2/W2 bc of college...

edit: alternatively, is there any reason i can't compete using pokemon black version? Pretty sure battling with b2/w2 works

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
those japanese 64 players better be carful with the version differences affecting characters

Ryobeat

Smash Ace
I think Ill be able to make this. Christmas ftw!! $$$$
KAGE. 1$ MM Peach vs Ganon. Idk if you remember, but in your 1st round pools(it was my first tournament), and I was like "Your gonna **** me! :D". THIS TIME, i know more. So i want to see how I improved.

SoulPech

Smash Master
Hey everyone,
I am just curious to see who is staying @ the Hotel at the Comfort Inn. It's the one off that's about 10 mins away from teh venue. I'd look for the addess, but I don't have the time atm X_X

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
So for clarification are the fgc games also with that deadline of 12/30? Is believe the answer is yes but I want to make sure before I go telling people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom