• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2013 - 8WAYRUN stream - Replays!

Jaxel

Behind the Curtain...
Premium
Replays for everything I streamed are now up!
http://smash4u.net/media/playlist/apex-2013-presented-by-8wayrun.8/

First of all, I have to apologize for the lag some of you had during the stream this weekend. There was a major League of Legends event going on, and it was choking out the network. The only bitrate I have control of was 720p+. Everyone who watched at that quality, and had the bandwidth to support it reported that they had no lag, no stutter, no audio delay. All bitrates below that are transcoded on the fly by TwitchTV, and they were getting consumed by the LOL streams.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I think he's describing what everyone did during those final hit situations during almost every set lmao.

:phone:

Gea

Smash Master
Jaxel, just wanted to thank you again for being so legit and supporting our community and helping it get better and better.

Such a hype tournament.

Akashi

Smash Lord
Thank you for the wonderful stream, Jaxel. I've been a fan of yours for almost a year now (I subbed your channel and watch your stream), and I'm glad you continue to show love and support to our community. Thanks again, and here's hoping for more collaboration in the future!

Jaxel

Behind the Curtain...
Premium
Why was this thread moved to the brawl section? It has videos for Brawl, Melee and 64...

I share part of the blame for this, so I apologize. Don't know how it ended up in Melee but we're figuring it out. x__x

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Where are the replays of the early melee singles bracket? Like winners/losers bracket round 1-5?

Hopefully they were saved.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
on bifuteki's stream.

which is pay to view archives.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I had moved it out of Tournament Results into Melee videos (didn't see Brawl at the time).

This does bring up the interesting point that we *may* be combining all the video sections because it best solves where to put threads like these as tournaments where both occur are now more common than when the video forums were first envisioned.

L14m

Smash Rookie
Mad probs for the stream,but even more importantly for the incredibly fast uploads.

Had to work that sunday,so I missed a lot of the late bracket matches. Once I realized you uploaded them already,I felt like a child on Christmas Eve.

Definitely gonna subscribe and donate,such a dedication has to be honored <3

LLDL

Smash Hero
I had moved it out of Tournament Results into Melee videos (didn't see Brawl at the time).

This does bring up the interesting point that we *may* be combining all the video sections because it best solves where to put threads like these as tournaments where both occur are now more common than when the video forums were first envisioned.
I would not mind tournament videos being set up like tournament listings, just have the prefixes for each thread, should work itself out nicely.

Top Bottom