• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2012 Info Dump!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
I've been saying Javi's the best fox for ages, like the last 5 years, and i only got trash for it. But look at that, LOL. Called it so long ago, I should make a compilation of quotes and people who disagreed. PP even said himself he could beat Javi...

Fox IS the best character, I've said that too.

Let's see how he does vs. Hungrybox...I think there are literally 0 good puffs in Mexico, I've been keeping up with that scene for a while. I put Javi at 5th place in my predictions...guess even i underestimated him!

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
I've been saying Javi's the best fox for ages, like the last 5 years, and i only got trash for it. But look at that, LOL. Called it so long ago, I should make a compilation of quotes and people who disagreed. PP even said himself he could beat Javi...

Fox IS the best character, I've said that too.

Let's see how he does vs. Hungrybox...I think there are literally 0 good puffs in Mexico, I've been keeping up with that scene for a while. I put Javi at 5th place in my predictions...guess even i underestimated him!
KrazyKnuxdamas

Javi top 4 got damn

Dyna

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
DASH#330
NNID
DynaDASH
3DS FC
4442-0361-1464
What you guys don't know about Javi, he is able to switch from uber gay defensive to super aggro like changing socks.

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
Mango even when he's doing good things vs Armada he's being too aggro.

I like how Mango doesn't even care though and after each match just laughs and smiles.

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
Well Mango at least you did that considering all you do is play League of Legends.

You have nothing to prove anyways man. You're a college boy now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom