• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2012 Info Dump!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sidefx

Smash Champion
god damnit.. does that mean i have to do a genesis 3 to settle the score between mango and armada...?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

JustBlind

Smash Rookie
Well, if we tell everyone to stop watching right now, melee can still save some rep.

Blistering Speed

Smash Champion
If you can't enjoy watching Hungrybox, you don't understand why he's so good in the first place.

Hence, all the haters talking about lolbairs and puff'sgay ad nauseum.
god damnit.. does that mean i have to do a genesis 3 to settle the score between mango and armada...?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
The last two tournaments, Armada's won both sets. Armada just now 3-0'd him. What's left to solve?

t3h Icy

Smash Master

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Armada is 3-2 in sets, and 3-0'd him today, lol. There is no score to settle, Armada is better. :awesome:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom