• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2012 Info Dump!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ch3s

Smash Journeyman
I know Tai got 2nd seed in his pool, he lost to bladewise so that might have been 1st seed? Idk but Tai is out of pools

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Best moment so far...

Usa vs World crew battle.

M2k walks up 2 the setup

Sum1 on the stream says "GG WORLD" M2k ***** leffen(and does a lil better than amsah)

I proceed 2 die from laughter

:phone:

:sonic:

JPOBS

Smash Hero
are they streaming melee singles today or are they not going to play bracket till tomorrow?

Blanky

Smash Journeyman
I won the tie breaker in my pool because I had the least amount of losses after Armada. Ice will be making it out of his pool as well for the same reason.

@blanky, if Andy beat Jpeg, or didn't lose a match to me in our set, he would have won the tie breaker.
:phone:
yep! makes sense! jpeg and i had no idea why andy would make it out when he had more losses, and we were trying to figure it out. he may have just been caught up in the moment, thanks for clearing it up! i'll let him know!

TaFoKiNtS

Smash Lord
Hyuga is making the bracket in my hotel room as I'm typing right now.

So exciting!

neonsky777

Smash Rookie
Is there actually no way to see an updated version of the melee pool results or something? Given the magnitude of this tournament, that's pretty disappointing and pretty unexpected.

Blanky

Smash Journeyman
im uploading some pre-Apex friendlies right now on my channel. Javi, Hack, Captain Jack, g$, and more!!
http://www.youtube.com/blankoism
they're uploading now, so give it a few minutes!
uploading 6 videos now, and a few more when i come back tonight!

TaFoKiNtS

Smash Lord
Round 2 Pools
Pool - 1st seed/ 2nd seed
Pool 1 - Eggm/Stabbedbyahippie
Pool 2 - Axe/MattDotZeb
Pool 3 - Darc/SilentWolf
Pool 4 - Colbol/DruggedFox
Pool 5 - Wobbles /StricNYN3
Pool 6 - Amsah/Pewpewu
Pool 7 - Bladewise/Tai
Pool 8 - MacD/Ambix
Pool 9 - Zhiu/DaShizwhiz
Pool 10 - HBK/Raven Lord
Pool 11 - Azen/th0rn
Pool 12 - Kage/Eggz
Pool 13 - Plup/Darrell
Pool 14 - Sol/Cyrain
Pool 15 - Chu Dat/Ice
Pool 16 - Tope/S2J
Pool 17 - Armada/Hugs
Pool 18 - SFAT/Swiftbass
Pool 19 - Westballz/Hax
Pool 20 - IB/Lovage
Pool 21 - Leffen/Reno
Pool 22 - Dr. PeePee/Pc Chris
Pool 23 - Linguini/Tang
Pool 24 - Mew2king/Chillindude829
Pool 25 - Redd/Cactuar
Pool 26 - Jman/KoreanDJ
Pool 27 - Shroomed/Vist
Pool 28 - Hungrybox/Vudujin
Pool 29 - Kirbykaze/Zoso
Pool 30 - Javi/Unknown522
Pool 31 - Vanz/Weonx
Pool 32 - Mango/Teczer0

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Were any of Javi's 1st or 2nd round pools recorded? Obviously must have done well to take 1st seed in his 2nd pool, but i wanna see those matches. Unknown vs. Javi would be tight.

Merkuri

Smash Lord
Anyone know who Duck had in his round2 pools? I'd love to know who knocked him outta the tourney.

SSBMLahti

Smash Lord
Yeah he did they showed that on stream and Zhu 2-0'd G$ and Shiz for first in his pool.
Oh so Zhu beat Shiz? I honestly wasn't sure who would win that, but good stuff Zahu!

I saw Zhu vs Ice in USA vs The World and I must say that the things people said about Ice vs Falco is true, he's mad good.

ARE MELEE SINGLES BEING STREAMED TOMORROW?

Beat!

Smash Master
Ice was messing up a LOT of simple stuff in the crew battle... I hope his execution will be more on point in bracket.

Beat!

Smash Master
Yeah, his movement is so smooth.

Yo, by the way, did crush vs Sinji happen yet? And did Sinji make it to R2 pools?

:awesome:

PoundSlap

Smash Journeyman
that crew battle went very unfortunate for the internationals. we only had mediocre foxes, a marth that choked, a sheik that cannot play the cf matchup + armada. also armada got gimped by mango two times at 90% which was because he went for an aggressive ledgueguard but mango grabbed the ledge first (maybe because of port priority?) hence he got spiked twice. peach normally lives until 140% aiganst falco.

Rush

Smash Apprentice
that crew battle went very unfortunate for the internationals. we only had mediocre foxes, a marth that choked, a sheik that cannot play the cf matchup + armada. also armada got gimped by mango two times at 90% which was because he went for an aggressive ledgueguard but mango grabbed the ledge first (maybe because of port priority?) hence he got spiked twice. peach normally lives until 140% aiganst falco.
The results were not too surprising..USA was stacked. Armada actually had port priority (p1) so no. Meh the crew battle was alright I guess...singles is the event people care about anyways.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
I am legitimately angry that we only got to see pools, especially since first round was so incredibly lame. There are so many good matches going on right now I bet
uh, what?

hyuga is making the bracket for tomorrow. there is zero melee today, except the friendly spots.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
uh, what?

hyuga is making the bracket for tomorrow. there is zero melee today, except the friendly spots.
given that melee ran overtime (and brawl probably will too) but there is only one stream, how are you guys going to run the stream?

Is it going to be split between the two events or are you going to completely finish melee first then do brawl or what?

you have 2 streams for like 5 games so I'm curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom