• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2012 Info Dump!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merkuri

Smash Lord
There are rumors that Ice did in fact make the bracket even with two losing twice (won a tiebreaker against Niko). Not sure how true it is but I guess we will see.
I hope this is true. I like Niko a lot, but I'd rather see Ice in bracket instead.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
1st seeds I know of:
ChuDat
Tope
M2K
Lovage
Westballz
Redd
Armada
Zhu
Eggm
Colbol
Javi

2nd seeds I know of:
Ice or Niko (not sure)
S2J
Chillin
IB
Hax
?
HugS
Shiz
Stabbed
DruggedFox
Unknown522

Notable people who didn't make bracket:
V3ctorman
Hack
Captain Jack
Duck
G$
DoH

:phone:

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
lol, ? is a 2nd seed you know of.

Good stuff though, I head Javi was a 1st seed, beating out Unknown522, which would most likely put him as a 2nd seed.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Well, I'm ordering the lists so they correspond to each other. Zhu beat Shiz, Tope beat S2J, etc. But I don't know who Redd beat to get his first seed.

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
oh haha, i didn't realize that, just thought it looked funny. I thought Plup beat Hax though? Maybe that wasn't in pools though.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Plup apparently destroyed Hax (deconfirmed). According to King Funk. Ice edged out Niko by beating everyone except Niko and the first seed, Chudat. Niko got destroyed by Pi (Rock Lee) apparently.

Also confirmed by King Funk: Kage 1 seed, 2-0ing everyone else in his pool. I forget who was two. Linguini 1st seed in his pool, iirc beating Tang (2nd seed, iirc) and someone else?

He also mentioned that Javi beat Unknown and took 1st seed.

All of this is speculation, tho.

Merkuri

Smash Lord
Plup apparently destroyed Hax. According to King Funk. Ice edged out Niko by beating everyone except Niko and the first seed, Chudat. Niko got destroyed by Pi (Rock Lee) apparently.
Cool, I can go to bed happy tonight :). So that would make Plup a first seed right?

And sad to see Duck not make it out of pools. I think this is his first Out of Region tourney, so I wasn't expecting anything great from him. Thought he'd make it out of pools though.

Blanky

Smash Journeyman
HugS got 2nd, I heard the TOs talking about it as everyone was leaving the tourney.

oh damn really? that's so weird haha i was just going by what andy and jpeg were telling me, they were in the pool together, but neither of them was entirely sure.

pheX

Smash Apprentice
Does anyone know FOR SURE whether Ice made it out of pools or not? The German Community is going nuts.

HugS™

Smash Lord
I won the tie breaker in my pool because I had the least amount of losses after Armada. Ice will be making it out of his pool as well for the same reason.

@blanky, if Andy beat Jpeg, or didn't lose a match to me in our set, he would have won the tie breaker.

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Afew more seeds

Jman/Kdj, Leffen/Reno, SFAT/Swift, Me/Ravenlord, Axe/Mattdottzeb got 1st/2nd seeds respectively. Hazz, OTG, Abate and Nando did not make it out of those pools

LOL also Pb&J and soft took out hugs and javi in losers. So all you *****es who were giving Evan **** about teaming with someone way out his league and being selfish can suck ****. Yall look stupid as hell now

JuanEricC

Smash Rookie
guys come on this is a major "national" tournament! how is possible that i can find any official information about the melee results!? i had to leave the stream yesterday because of an accident that ma brother had! and then when i came back! guess what, no update for me! i dont event know who made out round 1 pools, or round 2 pools! i dont even know if they play some brackts matches yesterday! im pissed! u should care about us too! BTW What a fuwcnjnconcw livestream quality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom