• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2012 | CHECK OP FOR EVENT BRACKETS/POOLS | EVO 2012 QUALIFIER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
New idea for pools take down everyones Main char and each pool will be dittos top 2 make it out

Then there would be 2 top level MK's in every pool :troll:

Group 6
  1. TheReflexWonder
  2. KoRoBeNiKi
  3. Kaptain
  4. Xiivi (BibleLove2007)
So the main person I need to worry about is Reflex (DUH LOL).
I guess I'll get out.

Also, one other thing for bracket...if let's say me and Reflex advance, will we be re-pooled together or will everyone left just be re-bracketed.

shounenkel

Smash Journeyman
Heyyyyyyy :D

I need a ride from
nyc jfk international airport. Into New Brunswick, NJ
Wednesday the 4th of jan. arrivei in nyc jfk international airport at 11:00pm treminal 8
Cmon someone help me out plzz

I'm a smasher from the bahamas guys help me out id pay if i have too.. FaceBook "Frankell ShounenKel Knowles" or Skype "ShounenKel" get back to me Asap thanks

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
It will be recorded, likely not archived. If we have enough bandwidth at the hotel, I'll try uploading matches each night.
The stream should be archived, but not indefinitely. Meaning the moment it's over you can go back and watch it for however long until Twitch deletes it. Sometimes a week, sometimes months. But yea there will also be full recording rips of the stream in even higher than the stream quality.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Then there would be 2 top level MK's in every pool :troll:

So the main person I need to worry about is Reflex (DUH LOL).
I guess I'll get out.

Also, one other thing for bracket...if let's say me and Reflex advance, will we be re-pooled together or will everyone left just be re-bracketed.

You guys will be re-bracketed.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Group 11

1. FGCU BDJoe
2. Pikabunz
3. MechWarrior
4. vVv Chibosempai

...I got this.

ANYWAY
Keitaro, I do believe you misspelled
HelpR's name in Group 10.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Group 12
  1. gambit
  2. vVv ESAM
  3. M@v
  4. Golden-Psyco
This is the group all the cool kids are in :B
Lol not really I'm doomed XD

1.gambit
2. vVv ESAM
3.M@v
4.Golden-Psyco

Oh, I have to give Florida some love since I've been gone for so long.

Prepare to be ****ed up :)
Get hype...I really need to take a union jack with me, because i will need to point out that I'm the worst rep for the UK ever :B

Also, is anyone else finding it silly that people are only just asking about housing and things NOW? Or am i just laughably overprepared?

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
So is their sudden death in All-Brawl or is it highest % wins?

NAKAT

Smash Champion
Important Rules:

Top 2 of each group of 4 make it to the next round
First to win to matches moves ahead in a group then next to win 2 matches also moves ahead (aka 3 people fight until another person wins 2 matches)
Single Elimination
All items on medium, all stages on random
1st: $160, 2nd: $80, 3rd: $48, 4th: $32
You are a fool if you think this is lucked based, metagame of All Brawl is still early but its not too hard to figure out the best strategies to win.
My best tip? Trust NO ONE!!....Seriously.
Group 1

ScaryLB59
Kiwi
Nakat
Chii

HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Merkuri

Smash Lord
Mr R, Tuga and Mach Dash all aren't registered yet. I really want the international players here :(

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Also, is anyone else finding it silly that people are only just asking about housing and things NOW? Or am i just laughably overprepared?
No, its not you, smashers as a whole are just a painfully irresponsible bunch of people.
Mr R, Tuga and Mach Dash all aren't registered yet. I really want the international players here :(
Ramin had better get his behind over here. Cause Im bout to body him.

strawhats

Smash Master
Ooh, so you don't actually know for sure that mach dash and tuga aren't going lol. Don't worry melee players are the worst procrastinators. Pretty sure Mach Dash was confirmed along with Captain Jack after the last of the money was donated to them. Hopefully tuga can get his visa on time.

:phone:

Merkuri

Smash Lord
No, its not you, smashers as a whole are just a painfully irresponsible bunch of people.

Ramin had better get his behind over here. Cause Im bout to body him.
I have been expecting big things from him at this, so I'll be heart broken if he doesn't come.

Ooh, so you don't actually know for sure that mach dash and tuga aren't going lol. Don't worry melee players are the worst procrastinators. Pretty sure Mach Dash was confirmed along with Captain Jack after the last of the money was donated to them. Hopefully tuga can get his visa on time.

:phone:
We'll see I guess.

_Rocky_

Smash Ace
again, who's down to money match an obnoxious european falcon player at this??

any amount *****s

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
If you want to enter All Brawl but didn't register for it, come to me when I call everyone over for All Brawl at 6 PM on friday and we'll work something out. Make sure you have $5 dollars too.
So is their sudden death in All-Brawl or is it highest % wins?
Sudden Death counts. There is a 3 LGL for sudden death. If the player grabs the ledge more than 3 times they automatically forfeit their chance to win that match.

Salem hasn't registered yet, too scared to play Nick Riddle I guess.
For Concentrate 2 Salem showed up at the last possible moment when no one thought he was coming anymore so I'm not too surprised. I think he'll still be here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom