• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2010 - Event Done | Partial Results up Side events will be posted ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
im the only smashers who can at the same time entertain melee players and bore brawl players

tw1n

Smash Champion
im the only smashers who can at the same time entertain melee players and bore brawl players
No no it was pretty boring to watch. But its just kinda funny lookin back at it ;)
I just think planking and all that ruins the game (as well as Mach Tornado when spammed) but all well. Can't change it sadly.

So be sure that while owning him again, you drive him nuts and make him ragequit. That would be incredible!

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
awww :(

i always hope to entertain people with how boring the game allows people to be. i guess i fail :p

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Btw, the Plank vs. DaPuffster set was hilarious and amazing. I love the way Plank plays Brawl.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
im guessing it will be up tomorrow

its hard to keep up on **** like that. its amazing how often people fail at paying+submitting correct info

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
My brother, Axe, Taj and myself will be at the hotel anytime between 3 and 4 pm Thursday. If you are bored and want to hang out then text me. Or do like what was done at Pound and wait, because odds are we'll find you :p

(Thats you Nintendude)

And if theres a melee set up anywhere you can guarantee we'll be going down the halls trying to find it for Axe :D

EDIT: Unknown, I look like this

I'm the twin in the hat holding onto VBM (he was trolling me I swear it!) :p
im also ridin with u to the hotel..........i guess im not worth mentioning...........cause im black? Do you hate black people?

TheScorpionSting

Smash Rookie
I arrive at jfk airport at like 12 am thursday technically friday i guess.. Can anyone pick me up or something? Alex?

GUARD

Smash Journeyman
sup ALEX STRIFE, I`m not sure if it really mathers but I am from Canada and I dont see the Canadian flag next to my name on page 1. All my other fellow Canadian friends have it, so I was just wondering.

thanks.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
The pre-game show at my place featuring special guests will obviously be covering the pools.

I have PLENTY of content and surprises planned, so don't miss it! The livestream will be used as a radio of sorts with video for entertainment.

Thursday at 9:00pm-11:00pm, www.justin.tv/thetantalus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom