• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2010 - Event Done | Partial Results up Side events will be posted ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharky

Smash Master
yo Upstate NY is gonna be staying with Dr. G in Brooklyn, and we might be in need of a ride to/from the venue during our stay down there. I'm gonna post this in the nyc pr thread too, but if anyone sees this and is willing to help us out, let me know please! thanks =D
quoting this cause we still might need this!

Tomacawk

Smash Master
I'm selling my melee singles+doubles+venue fee, and I bought it before all the deadlines so it is the cheapest you can pay...hit me up for more information

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
LOL why does everyone hate mango.. Hes not THAT bad.. Hes actually kinda funny. =P

Shiz - Ok shiz we get it your cool .. No need to brag about you talking to 4 women, and shiz on them? thats so mean! LOL
Mango is pretty funny. Shame he's not going to this.

Also, I am still looking for a melee teams partner. Looking for someone who's **** in teams.

.REMIX.

Smash Apprentice
Can;t wait to come to this and see all of PA Get last xD (Though i doubt any of you will even make it out of pools, only people i can think of is kingtoon and maybe xzax... lol). But PA, do plan in advance because I'm getting all of NJ/NY to trash talk you and and yell at the top of their lungs to get that payback from KTAR lol. hope you guys have fun :D

EDIT: Doom, i assume you agree with this as well? :3

.REMIX.

Smash Apprentice
Dammit doom. You've turned on me -.-

Anyways i forgot about you vex xD last i remember you were pretty chill and nice and w.e. so i'll exclude you from the hatred i have for PA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom