• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2010 - Event Done | Partial Results up Side events will be posted ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
There's a parking lot right behind the venue. There's also food places on easton ave and george street, which run parallel to college ave, for food if you don't mind walking.

HelpR

Smash Ace
There's a parking lot right behind the venue. There's also food places on easton ave and george street, which run parallel to college ave, for food if you don't mind walking.
the parking lot is usable by tourney entrants?

Last thing I want is to get my car towed because I thought that, would be willing to pay for guaranteed 3 day parking if it isnt free, but i dunno, the parking situation is rather worrying >>

Also, lol subway. they better have alot of different sandwiches and not just be a nerfed fast food restaurent like alot of colleges in NY have

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
the parking lot is usable by tourney entrants?

Last thing I want is to get my car towed because I thought that, would be willing to pay for guaranteed 3 day parking if it isnt free, but i dunno, the parking situation is rather worrying >>

Also, lol subway. they better have alot of different sandwiches and not just be a nerfed fast food restaurent like alot of colleges in NY have
on the weekend it should be fine. good luck for friday though lol.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
FULL LIST IS POSTED IN THE OP!!!! (thanks to crismas!!)

go check it out

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Reg is now updated! Feel free to take a look, and thank you Bionic for adding that spreadsheet :bee::bee:

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I think there will be a few stragglers on Friday so the numbers may change.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
we can eat healthy for most of the weekend

but eventually im taking someone to show me where the r-u-hungry food cart is so i can taste justice.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Okay cool, do you know what the dress code is, Cause I keep my brim cocked stupid, but always dressed to impress...
lmao my ***** YBM. I think its like no doorags, hoodies, and all that goon clothing.

anti im 18 i prefer grown stuff. Also gotta show yall the WC swaqq
Lol i guess grinding with *****es if for *****s only 18 and younger.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Crismas,

Nand0 wants to be changed "Nando" and he is from New Jersey instead of New York.

Also Colbols partner says Lambchops, but it should say Juan since Chops entered as Juan.

Also Grapefruits is partnered with Angelus 717 (it says James)
and Angelus 717 is teamed with Grapefruits (it says Kevin)

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I'm now entering Melee singles at the last minute.

Yay. Melee is fun. I hope I make it out of first round pools like at Pound 4. My goal is to now make it to at least the third round of pools! Maybe I can bring back some of my 2007 skill back when I was able to make the brackets at nationals.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
lmao my ***** YBM. I think its like no doorags, hoodies, and all that goon clothing.
Haha alright I'm good to go. I checked out the website to the Club, and they doing teen night friday... not sure if that goes for thursday though...

White_Mike

Smash Lord
I reaaaaally doubt there will be frat parties here in NYC, I never see them here, only upstate or maybeeeeee in Jersey.

There may be some nice rooftop parties or house parties.

Not likely on a Thursday though...

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Are there gonna be smashfests/friendlies at hyatt on thursday? what room should i go to?? can anyone in hyatt give me their number so i can keep up lol ;-;

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I reaaaaally doubt there will be frat parties here in NYC, I never see them here, only upstate or maybeeeeee in Jersey.

There may be some nice rooftop parties or house parties.

Not likely on a Thursday though...
Parties at rutgers usually happen in days that end in Y.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom