• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2010 - Event Done | Partial Results up Side events will be posted ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
That Brawl hype video is so outdated! :(
M2K being East Coast, a ton of the top players from each region missing, etc.
Someone should make a new one! :D
And there is no reason for DAZWA to be there!

**** YOU DAZWA!!!!! >:O

<3

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Who caressssssssssssss it's like a month away there's so much hype already! The point back then was to drive hype, now we have plenty :3 though there's like 8294038902 hype videos for Melee ._. another Brawl wouldn't hurt.

Nick, I haven't seen you in like...forever :(

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Jerm, Trela, and I have officially bought our plane tickets. Gnes should be buying his this weekend and Xyro may buy his later. :)

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
guys please do not forget to get rooms at the Hyatt. It is a great deal and a lot of smashers are going to be there. The deadline to reserve rooms is July 20th

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
Yo alex, do you know of anyone from the NYC area going on saturday? I need to find a travel companion because I new to the city and have no clue what I am doing

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Atheist here.

Following your heart actually often brings you to do wrong moral choices.
I look for the truth in everywhere, why stay blind towards only one path?

If you want to stay defined by the society, then by all means stay that way. Everyone has a voice inside saying it's never enough, you just need to realize it. Whatever that path maybe for you or for anyone else.. if that path truly will bring you closer to fulfillment then by all means continue.. if not then you will rust and become a cranky old man saying things like: "Oh routine is so boring" etc. etc.

You can somewhat relate it to Bleach.. I don't know if you watched everything but.. why do you think Ichigo's swprd changes all the time? It's because you can only conceive so much at a certain level, and then once you reach that level then a new path opens and you understand a deeper level of power. Before he thought he had to be good and compassionate towards other people so that's why his sword was like that. And then once he got to that level then, his heart started to realize something else.

Anyways, soon enough I won't need to prove anything. I'll show you what's it like. =)

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
yea read what crismas wrote that should help.
Memphis, if you're concerned about going with people just make a thread in the Atlantic North social forum. Someone should (hopefully) see it and respond. There are PLENTY of NYC people going (Brawl and Melee alike).

Re-posting.

Also NJ Transit for getting to Rutgers: http://www.njtransit.com/hp/hp_servlet.srv?hdnPageAction=HomePageTo

Also MTA for traveling in NYC: http://www.mta.info/

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
That Brawl hype video is so outdated! :(
M2K being East Coast, a ton of the top players from each region missing, etc.
Someone should make a new one! :D
And there is no reason for DAZWA to be there!

**** YOU DAZWA!!!!! >:O

<3
I should make an APEX hype video with nothing but clips of myself.

And title it "APEX Brawl Hype Montage - Shadow"

swordgard

Smash Hero
LOL at Kage using Anime OHHH GOOD LOL our Warrior has gone mad.
Because animes are totally accurate.

Yup.

Kage, truth is not "anywhere", it can only be found when there is enough evidence(there really is never "proof" of anything) to suggest that something is most likely true. Though it is hard to ever know anything for sure.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Because animes are totally accurate.

Yup.

Kage, truth is not "anywhere", it can only be found when there is enough evidence(there really is never "proof" of anything) to suggest that something is most likely true. Though it is hard to ever know anything for sure.
That is why you follow your dreams.. not some BS someone else said.

All I'm really saying is what do you want in this world, here, right now? Even if it seems impossible you still go for it. It's the journey that's the most fun my friend.

Getting my *** kicked 1 million times in smash was hella fun, for example. =P

Predictions... I'm gonna get top 5!

swordgard

Smash Hero
That is why you follow your dreams.. not some BS someone else said.

All I'm really saying is what do you want in this world, here, right now? Even if it seems impossible you still go for it. It's the journey that's the most fun my friend.

Getting my *** kicked 1 million times in smash was hella fun, for example. =P

Predictions... I'm gonna get top 5!
It only seems impossible if you pick ganondorf. Broken characters ftw.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Yeah, I have Armada winning everything. Melee, Brawl, Brawl+, 64, Brawl -, Brawl Multiply, Brawl Differentiate, and Brawl Graph.

Also... Kage, I listened to my heart today. It led me to ice cream.
If following my heart keeps leading me to ice cream, I think I may do it more often >.>

Divinokage

Smash Legend
It only seems impossible if you pick ganondorf. Broken characters ftw.
I don't care about all that, following your heart means doing what you love. And I love playing Ganon so that's what I do, when I punch people, my heart burns with passion lol.

If I want to be a real warrior in RL, now that's another story.. it's much much harder. I'm saying I have to be strong and become reliable/looked up upon to as a person. That's the ultimate goal right now for me, how about you?

Yeah, I have Armada winning everything. Melee, Brawl, Brawl+, 64, Brawl -, Brawl Multiply, Brawl Differentiate, and Brawl Graph.

Also... Kage, I listened to my heart today. It led me to ice cream.
If following my heart keeps leading me to ice cream, I think I may do it more often >.>
Lol, be careful.. =P

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
If anyone is interested in splitting a hotel room contact me ASAP

thxthxthx

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
zzzzzzomggggggg

Memphis, if you're concerned about going with people just make a thread in the Atlantic North social forum. Someone should (hopefully) see it and respond. There are PLENTY of NYC people going (Brawl and Melee alike).
I don't know how I missed this, but yeah I'll do that

swordgard

Smash Hero
I don't care about all that, following your heart means doing what you love. And I love playing Ganon so that's what I do, when I punch people, my heart burns with passion lol.

If I want to be a real warrior in RL, now that's another story.. it's much much harder. I'm saying I have to be strong and become reliable/looked up upon to as a person. That's the ultimate goal right now for me, how about you?

Lol, be careful.. =P
My ultimate goal?

Win apex.

After that?

Only time will tell.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
TwinA, who are you talking to?

Both Kage and I are heading down dark roads...
His leads to broken bones and a lifestyle of always looking behind your back...
Mine just leads to obesity and diabetes...

Truly we are both warriors.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)

To be honest I skipped over most of the conversation. I saw the ice cream though.

Whats Kage doing now? Sounds awesome. I'll teach you a few things if you need Kage :D

Divinokage

Smash Legend
To be honest I skipped over most of the conversation. I saw the ice cream though.

Whats Kage doing now? Sounds awesome. I'll teach you a few things if you need Kage :D
lol sure why not? =P

Kage, MM 3/5 fd?
Ok.

That would be incorrect. =) I guess I should of mentioned the road of the warrior must be beneficial to you.

M@v

Subarashii!
Cool story bro.

I guess the trashtalk will only make sense after I take you and all of your "pros" out!
Well I play Falco, so I won't be much of challenge......

*uses mk vs icys*

Oh wait ;). I 2-0d you once on wifi. That's TOTALLY legit. My mk> your icys :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom