• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anti-Meta Knight Discussion

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
A few fairs and an edgehog. That's all you need to gimp him.
And? That's basically his main weakness, which is one of his very few weaknesses. Besides, he can still airdodge or Down B that.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
You nado in right when you see the startup of the egg toss. You want to be just out of tongue range and just barely above it then there's nothing yoshi can really do. If you're too far you can take and egg, too high you'll be Usmashed, and too close and low you can be pivot grabbed. Just try and stay in the blindspot (peach is really annoying when she just hovers there). Oh, sometimes, just sometimes Bair goes through tornado but more often then not tornado wins...
Oh gotcha...

As for Bair, that could be due either to the angle you're coming in at or the amount of times the MK player hit B *shrugs*

Blistering Speed

Smash Champion
Fun fact, Sheik (ei -_-) should technically be number one, considering with proper implementation of the chain she is a MK counter. Why? The chain (Side B) outranges everything MK can do and the only way MK can get round it is if he jump way over the top of Sheik and hit's from the back with a FF D Air or some other fast ranged move, in which time Sheik can retract, run away and pull out the chain facing him again. No one's mastered the chain yet, but when they do, Sheik is a MK counter.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Fun fact, Sheik (ei -_-) should technically be number one, considering with proper implementation of the chain she is a MK counter. Why? The chain (Side B) outranges everything MK can do and the only way MK can get round it is if he jump way over the top of Sheik and hit's from the back with a FF D Air or some other fast ranged move, in which time Sheik can retract, run away and pull out the chain facing him again. No one's mastered the chain yet, but when they do, Sheik is a MK counter.
Shhhhh.........we're supposed to be keeping this on the down low Blistering:). But yes it is possible but so far I have found it extremely hard to counter every different approach he uses to try to get through because you have to move your control stick differently for his various approaches. Possible but probably won't be seen for another year or so when somebody actually masters it.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
You'd have to be pretty **** good with that chain for that to work...

Also, does chain jacketing work when the chain is still in the air? If so, then Shiek could move up right now (despite that thing being so hard to get consistently...).

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
OH wow, I thought this thread died a long time ago.

Uhhh.... I'm gonna go ahead and let everyone discuss this however they want and to forget the list I had up. I realized a long time ago that there are WAY too many different opinions each with justifiable backing so I really don't want to take responsibility for how my specific organization of the list is probably misguiding many people who may look to this thread for advice (I don't see why they would, but just in case they do, forget it) That being said, I'm going to erase post #1 and just let whoever posts here to continue on with their conversation. Thanks

Top Bottom