• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

and Brawl+: MD - Graphix Gaming Tournament - March 13th (Sat.) - B+ Now Streaming!

Bandit

Smash Lord
The Thundering Legion will be teaming in Brawl+... and Melee!

No singles Melee, but teams will be a electric...

*queues Thunderstuck*

kidneybeans

Smash Apprentice
Ok, Bones0, I think I'll cave and confirm I'm going to this. I really hope this doesn't screw me over at school. I'll bring a GC with melee and a TV. As a random note, is there a piano in the venue?

Bandit

Smash Lord
Bones, you can add these people to the confirmed list:
Bionic Sonic
Quinny Dinny
Count Kaiser
Waffle

And you can add these to the maybe list.
CK
Combo Knight

Gangsta_inc

Smash Ace
NNID
Combo_Knight
I may be a little late with this but is it cool If I'm just there to spectate?

I can also bring a wii if needed.

Bones0

Smash Legend
I may be a little late with this but is it cool If I'm just there to spectate?

I can also bring a wii if needed.
Yeah, if you pay for venue but don't enter any of the tournaments you can just hang out, play friendlies, eat pizza, and w/e. Singles starts later than 12:00 just so you know. If you wanted to enter that you will probably be there in time. I really don't know how long it will take to do the doubles tournaments, but I'm assuming at least 2 hours and probably quite a bit more than that. Also, if you could bring a Wii that would be appreciated.

Gangsta_inc

Smash Ace
NNID
Combo_Knight
Yeah, if you pay for venue but don't enter any of the tournaments you can just hang out, play friendlies, eat pizza, and w/e. Singles starts later than 12:00 just so you know. If you wanted to enter that you will probably be there in time. I really don't know how long it will take to do the doubles tournaments, but I'm assuming at least 2 hours and probably quite a bit more than that. Also, if you could bring a Wii that would be appreciated.

Cool,you can add me to the confirmed list, I'm Combo Knight.
and lol I meant late as in late to the news of this tourney, but thx all the same.

CountKaiser

Smash Lord
With all the technology at this venue, is it safe to assume that there will be a stream up for either melee, brawl+, or both?

Bones0

Smash Legend
In the future I'd like to get live streams up. The place has a T1 connection so it'd probably be a pretty good stream. For this weekend, however, we're just recording off of one TV. I will see what I can do about getting Brawl+ and Melee Semi-Finals/Finals on the recording TV, but because of time constraints one might not get recorded.

Bones0

Smash Legend
Brawl+ matches are easily saved with the built in replay code.
Well that makes things easy. Idk how many sets Epsilon plans on recording, but I guess we'll just record as many Melee matches as possible then after the tournament finishes just tape the Brawl+ matches.

Vist

Smash Champion
If melee matches are being recorded, I sincerely hope they actually get uploaded to youtube or something (and within our lifetimes) :)

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Bones, I will have everything I need to stream B+ myself tomorrow. If bandwidth is not a problem, then I can easily get a stream going on my own setup. I will also record every saved match and get them up quickly as I do for all my tournaments.

Bones0

Smash Legend
I'll be there. Gonna show up for registration and then come back for singles.
You don't really have to show up for registration as long as I know you are coming. As long as you arrive before singles start there's no issue (there's no set time for when they will start though, so if you come too late I won't be able to add you in).

Bones, I will have everything I need to stream B+ myself tomorrow. If bandwidth is not a problem, then I can easily get a stream going on my own setup. I will also record every saved match and get them up quickly as I do for all my tournaments.
Awesome! I'll just add the stream's link to the first page when you get it all set up.

Bones0

Smash Legend
I'm leaving now, so if you get there at 9:45 or later I should already be there. I will be wearing a Graphix Gaming t-shirt if you don't know who to talk to. If you don't see me, just ask the person at the front desk.

Melee:

Bracket:

1. Chinesahh
2. Vist
3. Kaiser
4. ChivalRuse
5. Bones0
6. Drug
lol. EPsilon933

In about a week, everything I recorded will be uploaded to youtube. It takes that long to separate and render stuff in really good quality (10 minutes in real life renders 1 minute of footage).

Also, since the teams tournament was kind of a joke (3 teams, only two games got recorded), you mind if I not upload it?

Bones0

Smash Legend
Thanks for posting the results Epsilon. And don't worry about teams. It was just Chinesah and Kaiser pooping on two other teams. lol

Thanks to everyone who came and I was pretty satisfied with how everything went considering it was my first tournament and JCaesar ran half of it for me (mad props). I will see what I can do about getting another tournament, but the owner wasn't exactly thrilled with the turnout to say the least.

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
How many people showed? Me along with a few others from WV would be interested in attending any future tournaments. I'm sure if you picked a good date that everyone could go, we'd see a lot of MD/VA people showing up, which means maybe people from NJ/NY and around there, I know Shell-Shocked did.

Vist

Smash Champion
bones thanks for hosting man, it was fun stuff

the tournament DEFINITELY could've had more people come. Quite a few people bailed, the weather wasn't so great and on top of that, there was another melee event in md/va. Hopefully the owner didn't give you a hard time, or at least could understand the situation.

Also, holy **** @ epsilon at uploading stuff already

Top Bottom