• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

American's Sydney Dinner: CANCELLED/POSTPONED

ARE YOU COMING?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Sounds pretty fun, Although I'm going to jeis birthday party thing which should be epic. I cant afford flights anyway because lack of job and money really sucks. (although i have a new job now ^.^)

Have fun everyone else anyway :p

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
As I mentioned to Shaya on AIM, I don't see the point in inviting Americans to Pizza Hut. If quintessential Sydney dining experiences are considered too steep, try the well established, touristed jaunts, like Pancakes on the Rocks. This place suits M2K because it has three things: an affordable price, a kids menu and chocolate milk. I'm guessing the San Diegans will be more epicurally ambitious?

Keru

Smash Cadet
Ok I can come for the pizza hut possiblie okie kkty...

but leik why pizza hut they have that shiet over there

eat an aussie dinner; vegemite and timtams yo

Shiniest

Smash Apprentice
they're americans, have you not learned anything? just deep fry em some ice cream to go with their deep fried chocolate covered bacon. Besides, if M2K actually lives 5 mins from the ill he's been to Pat's on several occasions. Nothing you Ozzys have compares to Pat's, and i say it outta love

Rad

Smash Ace
It's about 10 minutes from my house and I'm not doing anything tomorrow night so I have no reason not to come really.

patv

Smash Journeyman
Even though it wud be fun, good to meet some Americans, I'm kinda lazy to go

unreon

Smash Ace
I have nothing on tomorrow; would love to join you guys. Probably better to go Pancakes on the Rocks though. Cao's quote made me smile inside.

Gords

Smash Champion
Pancakes on the rocks is an awesome idea.

Make it pancakes at 6pm. Meeting up at 5:30pm.
I have work at 8pm which means I will need to leave about 7:15 latest.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Ehh... Although I'm not -that- fussed, pancakes for dinner kind of turns me off, and pancakes on the rocks doesn't have that good of a non-pancake menu (that's inexpensive). I'd prefer pizza hut, or somewhere else with a similar kind of deal.

Agree with Gords though, dinner at 6pm gogogo.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
You can't take them to Pizza Hut - Hall and Oats want to eat weird **** take them someplace that serves kangaroo and crocodile.
Game meat is expensive - they're better doing that with a smaller group that can afford it. When Ken visited, I picked up some native meat for a BBQ - small serves costed half an arm.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
>pancakes
>dinner

do not want.

...will probably still be going though. time to write down those directions!

Zxv

Smash Lord
talked to toby/liam, they can make it if it's around 7:30pm.

What post were you referring to in the sydney thread pat?
shaya, as a last resort, can i sleep on ur floor? That's if the tourney finishes late, cos i wudnt have bryte to get me home since he can have only one under 21 passenger. Unless apollo is over that age? :)

Gords

Smash Champion
You guys suck. Make it earlier bit later. I have to leave at 7:15ish.
Can't we have dinner at 6pm. Or at Least 6:30.
I really want to go. Even more so if hall and oats are definately going.

Also where is M2K staying, is he going to this dinner?

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
M2K is staying with Kulla/Shaya iirc.

Just to confirm the actual location, are we going to the one near Wynyard or the one near the Convention Center? What's the address?

Top Bottom