• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aman13's sig shop! Closed perminently

regigigas

Smash Rookie
sorry i havent been on for a while. text: origin of all thing's. on the bottom right corner in black letters.

MAXimum

Smash Rookie
Maximum Power!

Hey, Man. Let's see if you can make me a sig. :laugh:

~I want captain falcon, doing his Falcon Punch toward me, so i'm looking at his face and fist.

~http://ian-the-hedgehog.deviantart.com/art/Let-me-show-you-my-moves-80744780
^I know this is just a drawing...but, could you try to find something like it, anything.

~Lastly, I want the background to be a swirl of fire, so the Punch looks more dramatic.

~~Thanks~~If it's nything like this stuff, and it'll be awesome. :chuckle:

A_man13

Smash Master
I will, but you need to find the pic that you want use. I can do official art, but nothing that specific.

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77

Drako Knight

Smash Cadet
A_Man, where am I on the list? I know you probably have several people in front of me, but I've been waiting for 30 pages.

Blaze42

Smash Rookie

cmpr94x

Smash Lord
Hey blaze... #1 A man is not taking requests yet, #2 That is three renders, #3 where do u get the marth and ike pictures?

A_man13

Smash Master
Yay excited waiters. Better than the "OMG, GIVE ME MY SIG NOW !!!1!1!one" kind. Glad you guys like what I'm putting out. I'll try and you get these done by this saturday at latest. If not, you can all take a pic of me and dress me up in embarasing ways.

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
Yay excited waiters. Better than the "OMG, GIVE ME MY SIG NOW !!!1!1!one" kind. Glad you guys like what I'm putting out. I'll try and you get these done by this saturday at latest. If not, you can all take a pic of me and dress me up in embarasing ways.
Those "OMG" idiots don't deserve to get what they want :).

Btw i'm still on the Awaiting Pickup list, i don't think that's nesseary now.

CUsmasher2011

Smash Journeyman
Even if I didn't get my sig on saturday....I REALLY doubt that I will be doing that anytime soon. hahaha

MAXimum

Smash Rookie
I will, but you need to find the pic that you want use. I can do official art, but nothing that specific.
~Alright....
^lets do this this: http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/hidden05.html
^It's the first picture on the left under the big one...not the one right at the top.
~I think that is pretty good, You can just do whatever background colors and abstract stuff that you want... whatever looks good.

~Thanks, again.

MAXimum

Smash Rookie
Top Bottom