• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aman13's sig shop! Closed perminently

yoshiunity

Smash Apprentice
NNID
YoshiUnity
Awesome work man. That Falco sig is my favorite. The style in that is amazing. :D

A_man13

Smash Master
Thanks, Yoshiunity. I A) accepted your request and B) that's really an old listing of sigs. Give me a few minutes and I'll update it.

CPU?

Smash Apprentice
hey aman i noticed im number 4... yes! but anyway am i getting my sig sent through privite message?

A_man13

Smash Master
Most sigs are being posted on the thread. Not everyone is picking them up, either. So, yeah. Do you want acces to the hangout hut?

mzink*

Smash Ace
Aman your sigs just get better and better, beautiful work. The quality of your art really shines.

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
I'm glad your coming with some new works... I'm not making any progress with sig making, I'm almost thinking about giving up lol...

Shazy93

Smash Apprentice
Shazy's back! and aman that thing u said about me really hurt
I'm really not wanting to do his sig now. He's just way to impacient and I don't think he deserves a sig after he got banned.
the only reason i kept asking about that sig awhile ago its because my cousin, TheBladeAli, kept annoying me about it. he always used to call me and be like "dude ask aman if my sigs ready yet." he even logged on to my account once because he couldnt wait. then after a while, he made his own account so he could check on it himself. and dont say hes just blaming it on ali, because im not!!
i just had 2 get that out. u have no idea how much thats been eating away at me!

A_man13

Smash Master
Wow, and just as I was about to kill you for being so persistant. Now I know who to target mah lazas at.

Shazy93

Smash Apprentice
lol, so r we cool now?
even though u didnt make me a sig, ill still give u 5 stars cuz ur recent work looks great!

Moustachio

Smash Apprentice
A MAN...

YOU...
ARE...
A...
SIG GOD!!!

Thanks so much!! It's awesome!! I may come another time soon to ask for a cool avy, but I'm quite content for now. THANKS AGAIN!!

A_man13

Smash Master
Let me guess, expect a new request soon. Either way, thanks for stopping in.

@Moustachio: Glad you are happy.

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
Okay, I know, double post, OMG, but since every hundreth post I have made was in this topic

300th POST!!!

Top Bottom