• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aman13's sig shop! Closed perminently

MojoMan

Smash Ace
Hey Aman, you know i've never actually seen your stuff because my computer can't see imageshack pictures (or what site do you upload with). Can you upload a few to photobucket.com?

Gflare

Smash Journeyman
Mama...mia. Too...much...sigs....

I'll add ya to my list. Man, it's so full of requests that I think i need a FLARE to help me find my way through.
Ur phat. I think I´m gonna do a couple today.

A_man13

Smash Master
Thanks. You don't have to do them all, just a few.

@Mojoman: My older stuff is in imageshack, but nowerdays they are in photobucket.

A_man13

Smash Master
I could pull something like that off. That is the exception to the rule. Should I be expecting a request?

@Autydragoon: Since you were like my first requester and all, I took the liberty of prioritizing yours.

http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn241/A_man13_comcast/Sig work/Autydragooncopy.png

The checkarboards are to a minimal (they act as a C4D), but otherwise I think you should like it. Do you like it or should I quit sig making and hula dance on mars?

@Every other requester: I did his first cuz of the first requester needed a new sig deal. Understand?

...!

DON'T KILL ME!

A_man13

Smash Master
kk, but if the requester is fine with it, I'm satisfied.

I'm sorry for those of you who have had to wait so long (and longer still) for your sig. I feel real guilty that I couldn't fit you all in sooner, but I have to prioritise real life over this.

ryokojr37

Smash Rookie

Heavenly Cloud

Smash Apprentice
@Every other requester: I did his first cuz of the first requester needed a new sig deal. Understand?

...!

DON'T KILL ME!
WTF!!!! Some wierd guy named autydragon waltz's in here and gets priority over everyone else? What kinda operation are you trying to pull? I'm still not even on the waiting list on the front page!!! I hate you... rant rant rant... blah blah /sarcasm.

Yea, this is pretty much a bump... I know how forgetful you get sometimes so I figured I'd show my face in here so you don't forget me.

A_man13

Smash Master
Just to let you guys know, Autydragoon was the first person to ever request from me. An update was long overdue.

@MC-Killa: That's about right. I try to do two, but today I couldn't. My cousin broke his arm and we needed to see him.

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
Wow, A man, it looks looks like the requests are flooding in. I'm glad I found about your shop before this surge. Hope thier sigs come out good. What are the perks of being a roadie? I get one of those cool badges on my sig or something? Those are cool.

Top Bottom