• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aman13's sig shop! Closed perminently

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
I am sick and tired of you guys trolling this out. I know you guys want to settle this, but it's getting in the way of the shop. I can get mods involved, I can close the shop (yet another reason to do so), I can do anything but tell you to stop. If you want to talk about this, do it in PM or in a more beneficial manner. If anyone trolls from here on out, I will start laying down the law.
Sorry, A-man. I'll just stay out of it.

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
That's not only at the top, I can see that it goes down past the render and fills a whole section of bg for a nice effect

CUsmasher2011

Smash Journeyman

Rampage

vx
man you sure you'll be able to do my request? I don't want to have it finally be time for my sig and you not being able to do it ><

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
I beg to differ, the second one is obviously better because you can. . .well. . .read it

(bump in disguise)

Shazy93

Smash Apprentice
lol, wow. alot happened while i was gone. well im not going to say anything about that but this:
u people do know that this is a brawl forum right? if theres any problems then just settle it with a brawl. if ur not that good then challenge that someone 2 a 3 on 1 brawl, it may b mean but they deserve it
well anyway, im off 2 go play my new wiiware!!!

Roller

Smash Legend
lol, wow. alot happened while i was gone. well im not going to say anything about that but this:
u people do know that this is a brawl forum right? if theres any problems then just settle it with a brawl. if ur not that good then challenge that someone 2 a 3 on 1 brawl, it may b mean but they deserve it
well anyway, im off 2 go play my new wiiware!!!
I play against 3 people on a team all the time, and I 3 stock every one of them! OH NOZ! lol

EDIT: NEXT POST IS NUMBER 1000 ON THIS THREAD!

Top Bottom