• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aman 13 & Co. sig shop! Closed forever!

Roller

Smash Legend
PiSToLZ. I wouldn't bight off more than I could chew if I were you. You've already promised like 13 battles made here, and you may very well get a large number of further requests here.

Roller

Smash Legend
Wow, this is turning into a project. alternating Dthrows seems like the best option with me, but for it you need to establish the space in between them. Look at a Dthrow chain, there is a reoccuring space.
Hrm. I see what you're saying. I'll see what I can do. Remember that this is an animation though, they aren't meant to be 100% like an actual battle. Just basic mock ups of them. But I'll try to add more space.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I gotta go for the night Rollerking, but I'll be back on around 10am eastern tomorrow.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Hrm. I see what you're saying. I'll see what I can do. Remember that this is an animation though, they aren't meant to be 100% like an actual battle. Just basic mock ups of them. But I'll try to add more space.
Alright, I see what your saying. And I know its not supposed to be 100% accurate. But I gotta go, so later.

Byronman

Smash Journeyman
Ok I've been on vacation (and still am) in Hilton Head and didn't get to look at this thread for 2 days and I missed 20 pages of post!!! That is scary...

I got around to the talk about what grade you guys are in [going to be a sophmore (class of '11 FTW) myself] and learned that Aman skipped two grades!!! That's messed up, and I thought I was smart =(

Anyway I saw my new sig and I love it! After that I got tired and skipped to the end. Did I miss anything?

rel_12

Smash Apprentice
Hey A_Man & Pistolz please advertise us :) in your threads =) Pistols if you didn't know we accept many just read your sig shop at my forum.

Roller

Smash Legend
Ok I've been on vacation (and still am) in Hilton Head and didn't get to look at this thread for 2 days and I missed 20 pages of post!!! That is scary...

I got around to the talk about what grade you guys are in [going to be a sophmore (class of '11) myself] and learned that Aman skipped two grades!!! That's messed up, and I thought I was smart =(

Anyway I saw my new sig and I love it! After that I got tired and skipped to the end. Did I miss anything?
Kick *** animations of mine. lol. Look at the DDD one, just look at it. I LOVE it. Then look at my Ice climbers chaingrab animation so far (I'm far from done with it though). The rest was pretty much small talk.

EDIT: O ya, and I'm joining the shop. :lick:

napZzz

Smash Hero
I got around to the talk about what grade you guys are in [going to be a sophmore (class of '11) myself] and learned that Aman skipped two grades!!! That's messed up, and I thought I was smart =(
lol I just got out of 10th grade I'm class of 2010. I've been out of school for bout 4 days now. It seems longer...

A_man13

Smash Master
Well, somewhat. It's an interesting forum. This place is better, but it has one of the better Smash chats...

Roller

Smash Legend
Well, somewhat. It's an interesting forum. This place is better, but it has one of the better Smash chats...
There is no way that it beats allisbrawl in terms of chat. That site has the majority of the best players, good players on 24/7, and tourneys all the time. Can't beat that. But I'll check this one out tomorrow.

EDIT: Where the heck was Uni all day?

rel_12

Smash Apprentice
Well we do have great players and I've beat too many ppl in allisbrawl. Hope you enjoy my forum, you will have alot of fun!

JewieBud

Smash Cadet
Third time's a charm right

Background: Somewhat the same as my current sig. Just think dark blue black night time:p think evil

Renders: Wolf

http://brawl.kakkoister.com/Images/12e16ca4b73538c7_IMAGE.jpg

Metaknight

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/Predator/Other/brawl_metaknight.png

One character on each side.

Text: If you could either write JewieBud, or just JB with The Dark Eternal Night under it and place this between the characters that would be awesome.

Don't know what else to request. Oh just dont use to small of a font for the text since it gets kinda hard to see. Black color letters if possible and good looking.

FOnt suggestions: http://www.dafont.com/theme.php?cat=110&page=1 there were so many good ones there so i'll let you make the choice^^

Roller

Smash Legend
Third time's a charm right

Background: Somewhat the same as my current sig. Just think dark blue black night time:p think evil

Renders: Wolf

http://brawl.kakkoister.com/Images/12e16ca4b73538c7_IMAGE.jpg

Metaknight

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/Predator/Other/brawl_metaknight.png

One character on each side.

Text: If you could either write JewieBud, or just JB with The Dark Eternal Night under it and place this between the characters that would be awesome.

Don't know what else to request. Oh just dont use to small of a font for the text since it gets kinda hard to see. Black color letters if possible and good looking.

FOnt suggestions: http://www.dafont.com/theme.php?cat=110&page=1 there were so many good ones there so i'll let you make the choice^^
You didn't say who you wanted to do it. If you have a preferance then let them know. If not then make sure to say so. I'm assuming you want A_man though, correct?

Roller

Smash Legend
Well we do have great players and I've beat too many ppl in allisbrawl. Hope you enjoy my forum, you will have alot of fun!
OK, so I went over there and checked it out. I think I'll open a sig shop there too. Maybe join A_man or PiSToLZ if one of them would have me. After seeing multiple requests for animations in one day I think I definately want a piece of that action.:)

EDIT: It's 10:00. You thar Chaco?

Roller

Smash Legend
I'm here now.
Great. OK, So I think I have finished the alternating Dthrow chain. I'll post It here in a sec. I used a back throw from popo into a grab by nana to change directions.

If you want I could make the Dthrow chain last longer, otherwise I could try starting on the ice blocks.

EDIT: I tried to add more spacing to the d-throw like you asked. Of course I didn't add space for the Back throw because I don't recall there being any.

2nd EDIT: Here it is so far.

Start work on IBL?

3rd EDIT: I also slimmed it down to sig size.

4th EDIT: I am going to take a shower now. I'll be back in like 10-15 minutes.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Great. OK, So I think I have finished the alternating Dthrow chain. I'll post It here in a sec. I used a back throw from popo into a grab by nana to change directions.

If you want I could make the Dthrow chain last longer, otherwise I could try starting on the ice blocks.

EDIT: I tried to add more spacing to the d-throw like you asked. Of course I didn't add space for the Back throw because I don't recall there being any.

2nd EDIT: Here it is so far.

Start work on IBL?

3rd EDIT: I also slimmed it down to sig size.

4th EDIT: I am going to take a shower now. I'll be back in like 10-15 minutes.

Alright, so here are our options for this. We can do thje first chain you did and let Ness smack the ground a bit in front of the ICS, then start the alternating Ice Blocks. Well, actually thats like the only option. :p

Byronman

Smash Journeyman
I already took the ACT. It's easy, but I was falling asleap 1/2 way through the test.
I've taken it already (but not for real) and it wasn't too bad. It was incredibly boring however...

I took SATs this year. Takin ACTs next weekend. My Total SAT score was 1930. Math-670 Writing-620 Reading-640. I could have done much better though, especialy in reading and writing...
That's not bad. That is actually pretty good.

Im good how about yourself? Don't you go to my forum?
and yes I am, but I havn't been on recently.

Roller

Smash Legend
Alright, so here are our options for this. We can do thje first chain you did and let Ness smack the ground a bit in front of the ICS, then start the alternating Ice Blocks. Well, actually thats like the only option. :p
Alright, so do you just want me to do one of the first grabs I did and start it from that? Or do more than one?

rel_12

Smash Apprentice
OK, so I went over there and checked it out. I think I'll open a sig shop there too. Maybe join A_man or PiSToLZ if one of them would have me. After seeing multiple requests for animations in one day I think I definately want a piece of that action.:)
Ok cool, maybe you should make your own, if I see how good you are you can choose which one you want, BCF Graphic Designer, or BCF Animation Designer.

Roller

Smash Legend
Ok cool, maybe you should make your own, if I see how good you are you can choose which one you want, BCF Graphic Designer, or BCF Animation Designer.
I do animation. I'll post a few of my samples later today. I have been told mine are the best in this shop, so I think you will be pleased. I take more time on mine and make them more streamlined than PiSToLZ. On the other hand, PiSToLZ makes more and makes them faster. So we both have our strengths and weaknesses. What is great about this shop is that we are both here so people can pick their preferance.

Top Bottom