• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

almost the 5th East Coast Canada Power Rankings -- updated around april

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
I think Dr.Droom should be first on that list. Like common, he said he was the best and he never even played anyone.

To any sane person, that just screams talent.

.... D:

Dice

Smash Lord
So is a STYD2 going to happen this winter? Or if not maybe a ToS3? :O

Oh yes, and Mikey (tect) is getting quite good (stupid fox :p) and I predict he will move up a few spots next power ranking.

Discuss.

D

Deleted member

So is a STYD2 going to happen this winter? Or if not maybe a ToS3? :O

Oh yes, and Mikey (tect) is getting quite good (stupid fox :p) and I predict he will move up a few spots next power ranking.

Discuss.
He probably will, since PKM / Kingsley will be taken off.. IIRC

GanonPWN!

Smash Journeyman
ya i bet that mikey will move up alot of spots aswell -- even chesterr01 (the smelly) is scared of tect (the prime). Chet had to gay kill him to win

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Guys come on, quit spamming in this thread before it gets closed again >.>

I hear there's a tourney in Conneticut where you guys will be going. Will that tournament affect the rankings due to multiple Canadians going? Will the Americans have any effect on our rankings (like say one of ours somehow beats KoreanDJ?) I know the question was asked before but there was no...real decisive conclusion. =/

VeXTeRJeZTeR

Smash Apprentice
HI Jih,Bam,Chester I was wondering what the word is on my gamecube because Jake never got it from your trunk so when will I be able to get it back?? do you think you could mail it possibly?

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer

Elefterios

Smash Journeyman
why does he only get "crunked" (sorry im white) on weekends? he doesnt have school or work, wouldnt every day be the same?

VeXTeRJeZTeR

Smash Apprentice
Back to who has my Gamecube, Chester can you make sure Jih has my Gamecube because I need to know thats its safe at least ??????? this whole thing was so stupid on how it got to be in Monteral ,anyway pls post back

Dice

Smash Lord
If you are referring to the thing after christmas, I dunno if he is going to have it since his basement probably won't be ready in time. Why don't you just talk to him on msn? :p

Top Bottom