• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ally Is Inhuman. Updated 1/10: New vids vs M2k!!!!! Anther

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
lol, I was listening to the podcast of SamuraiPanda talking about it I think. NinjaLink was there, and some other *****s.

That musta' sucked *** though. :\

Also, Ally has some vids up against Hylian and JJ in friendlies. Get them up pl0x.

Mr.-0

Smash Ace
Who won the Anther vs Ally one? ( When they were doing pickachu vs snake. ) It says it's unavailable on mine.

Staco

Smash Champion
ally did a little bit bad with coming back at the stage in the first match and m2k combod him to often offstage =/

buenob

Smash Lord
there's not too many people at that level, and it's great to see a vid of m2k playing someone other than azen... one thing that m2k is way better than anyone i have seen at is ledge-guarding... he knows exactly how to do it... and he doesn't make silly mistakes which makes him top tier... his ability to switch between aggressive and reactionary play is also astounding

anyways, awesome vids :)

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
He might have done a little better, but I'm pretty sure the outcome would still have been exactly the same. M2K is too good.

Also, I noticed that Ally hardly ever cooks his grenades. Most of the time he just shield dropped them and left them or threw them almost immediately. Thought that was kind of weird.

buenob

Smash Lord
he lets them cool on the ground... if he wants to throw it primed, he'll pick it up... he does it quite often actually

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
I know he does sometimes, just a lot of the time he wouldn't cook them. I don't know if it was necessarily in the m2k vids, but after watching all his vids from cot4 that's the main thing I remember from them.

Panix

Smash Ace
M2K doesn't let you cook em XD
Ally, you should of argued for port. thats m2k your vrsing not your avg mk =P

rock paper scissors.

don't try and read m2k.

if he throws out rock first, next round throw out rock.

then the second one throw out rock.

the third one throw out rock.

I sware you'll win. he won't see it comming, it's so noob it's actually pro.

Nic64

Smash Lord
How does port help with snake?
explosions...particularly you can get pretty ****ed if MK catches you in a grab holding a grenade after picking it back up, I think snake having the higher port than MK should be a rule even if it's unplausible that this actually happens to a good snake...as said though, being careful to avoid the omnigay forces snake to change the way he plays, can't just drop a grenade and pick it right back up constantly to cook them unless MK is really far away, the risk reward is just too insane

napZzz

Smash Hero
nice vids kuro.

Bleh. Ally's camping game makes me so happy. I love his use of nades, its like **** I've never seen anyone else use that works so well.

Snake vs. mk would be even if it weren't for the gayness of mk vs. snake off stage -__-

Looks like ally was doing some predictable spot dodges/air dodges that were easy for m2k to read. Got punished quite a bit for that ~_~

TheRockSays

Smash Journeyman
doesn't the grenade blow up if mk grabs you with the bomb? i would only drop the grenades when hes close good try ally awsome mindgames in halberd it even caused a trip!(jk about the trip)

spudzalot

Smash Journeyman
*clicks on Ally vs. M2K*

"We're sorry, this video is no longer available."

*refreshes alot*

;__;

EDIT: Its working. :D

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
I love how the first page of this thread is a bunch of people saying Ally is overrated, and the last few pages are people completely riding his balls

RATED

Smash Lord
Ally just inspires snake players
pardon for "reviving" this thread. but yeah, ally inspire a lot snake players and even people who like to find a new main or 2nd , ally inspires to use snake. I main DDD and Snake , and yeah he's inhuman, my fav snake but Ultimate razer is inhuman too.

xsephirot

Smash Apprentice
pardon for "reviving" this thread. but yeah, ally inspire a lot snake players and even people who like to find a new main or 2nd , ally inspires to use snake. I main DDD and Snake , and yeah he's inhuman, my fav snake but Ultimate razer is inhuman too.
After watching man of their vids. Razer is the pyro master. I love how he builds a nice wall with nades, c4, mortar, and the nair. Ally on the otherhand is a close combat master. I wish I could spot dodge like he does. His ability to mix up his ftilt with jab thing is amaziing. And then his utilts are almost always landed on the 2nd try.

Top Bottom