• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ally Is Inhuman. Updated 1/10: New vids vs M2k!!!!! Anther

IxxI

Smash Fence
lolololololo
ally suckz guiz.
i beat him one time
he had leik 20% and i hve 30% and then i got final smash with sonic and won!
he noob.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
looooooooooool look at all those hilarious posts on the first couple of pages.

All of the haters owe Ally a free blowjob.

Or a hug. Your choice.

CO18

Smash Hero
I may get an infraction for bumping this. But i still find this thread funny XD. Especially with all the early comments plus its cool, remember ally i always had faith in u!!! rawr

SNk.

Smash Rookie
Ye Ally is good..
but **** he's boring to watch...
I almost fell asleep lol.
I'll stick with the japanese (y)

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
It's Brawl.

Asking for Flashiness in Brawl is like asking a fat kid for a piece of cake. Chances are, long ago, it was swallowed up and excreted permanently from the system in an ungodly manner, the former glory never to be obtained again.

Basically, it's not there. You want flashy? Play MVC2. You want campy, stone wall, non approaching, slow paced, careful execution, approaching is bad, molasses like movement? Play Brawl.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
what are you guys talking about, I enjoy watching ally waaaay more than i enjoy watching ULTIMATE RAZER, he might not be flashy but his mindgames and adapting skills make him rlly enjoyable to watch :o

OverLade

Smash Hero
I like watching both but I get upset when Razer does something ridiculous and it doesn't get punished. :laugh:

<3 Razer.

I'd be watching vids and be like "That **** wouldn't work in FL" lol.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
Some of the **** he does is so stupid you figure no one would do it, and you miss punishes lol

Yeah it only works well enough in Florida to get 4th :p

lol jk

OverLade

Smash Hero
Some of the **** he does is so stupid you figure no one would do it, and you miss punishes lol

Yeah it only works well enough in Florida to get 4th :p

lol jk
Hahaha he didn't play me in brackets. :p

[/regionaltrashtalk]

Na I'm jk he did work over here.

But yeah I played Razer on Wifi back before he was ranked and you see some method to the madness. He moves around so much you can't focus on where the mines and C4s are so you get ***** by em. I remember when people said "he's not smart he's just flashy" but he actually covers mad options with the "random stuff".

cenel

Smash Apprentice
what are you guys talking about, I enjoy watching ally waaaay more than i enjoy watching ULTIMATE RAZER, he might not be flashy but his mindgames and adapting skills make him rlly enjoyable to watch :o
this mooiboy knows what really matters ;)

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Hahaha he didn't play me in brackets. :p

[/regionaltrashtalk]

Na I'm jk he did work over here.

But yeah I played Razer on Wifi back before he was ranked and you see some method to the madness. He moves around so much you can't focus on where the mines and C4s are so you get ***** by em. I remember when people said "he's not smart he's just flashy" but he actually covers mad options with the "random stuff".
A lot of it isn't random anymore ;).

Top Bottom