• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

ppig

Smash Journeyman
its cause brawl is the sperm that was to slow but some how made it and melee was made by a stallion

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Hey, just when you think you have it bad and you get **** on for all the things you say you've done wrong... Brawl just needs to remember this.

It was still the fastest sperm of the bunch. Brawl for life. ♥

ppig

Smash Journeyman
my ******** cousin ed made it threw it doesn't mean he is fast guess that's what brawl and my cousin have in common they are both special

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
darkrain beat tope, ya scrub. But SS lost.
Once again, Tyler

The Point

Your head.

But it usually does anyways since you're so short. (oshi) Honestly though, you have some of the most ignorant posts ever lol and you're not even funny about it (Brad/Luke).

my ******** cousin ed made it threw it doesn't mean he is fast guess that's what brawl and my cousin have in common they are both special
its cause brawl is the sperm that was to slow but some how made it and melee was made by a stallion
roflrolfroflroflroflroflrofl.
btw, Did I mention how Connor and I are commentating for Brawl as well as Melee? Get hyped LOL.

ppig

Smash Journeyman
yea i will do it i have awsome puns for brawl it will be good cause vic will no what is actually going on and im silly

ppig

Smash Journeyman
and the match begins both competitors look fierce today snakes in a corner waiting .... waiting ..... waiting o good tilt by snake o meta knight winner game

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
I think it's funny how everyone is like "Stupid America, thinking Europe is trash".

Isn't that a bit... preemptive? I mean, sure, Armada is a ****ing beast, but that is in no way indicative of Europe's total skill level.

Snake6523

Smash Ace

Once again, Tyler

The Point

Your head.

But it usually does anyways since you're so short. (oshi) Honestly though, you have some of the most ignorant posts ever lol and you're not even funny about it (Brad/Luke).

roflrolfroflroflroflroflrofl.
btw, Did I mention how Connor and I are commentating for Brawl as well as Melee? Get hyped LOL.
I think Tylers kinda okay now, sometimes.

Also how come nobody ever asks me to comment >_> I'm actually good at it, with experience +

rofl

10photoshops
I kinda wanna do one of her kissing herself.

I think it's funny how everyone is like "Stupid America, thinking Europe is trash".

Isn't that a bit... preemptive? I mean, sure, Armada is a ****ing beast, but that is in no way indicative of Europe's total skill level.
blahblahblahblahblahblah, America shouldn't think that, Europe isn't trash, but at the same time, europe is stupid for expecting to be better than us at our version.

Holy Cow

I'm gay for a gay guy

D:
It's almost perfect!

So why is Aish a girl?

Tyson651

Smash Lord
i seriously dunno why u guys keep talking about the difference in versions.

what is actually different?

isnt it just a few stuff like grab DI on sheik's dthrow?

FalseFalco

Smash Master
it's significant
barely

armada is europes best player and he was keeping up with americas best player
so that doesn't really draw any meaningful conclusions except that they're both better than everyone else

I got better at melee guys! who woulda thought!

Tyson651

Smash Lord
it's significant
barely

I got better at melee guys! who woulda thought!
what do u mean it's significant, barely? i can't tell if u're saying it is significant, or barely significant lolol.

of course ud be better.

only way to get better is to lose right?

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
You can meteor cancel Marth's DAir, if I recall someone saying correctly. Amongst a couple of other things.

Europe is awesome at Melee and Brawl both. Armada rocked playing Brawl Singles as Sheik. That was too good as well. I'm an Armada & Peach fan now.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Armada and mango = best. In america some people can keep up with mango. In europe some people can keep up with armada. Therefore it's stupid to say america > than europe by a significant amount.

P.S. I was part of the Armada bandwagon for a really long time lol.

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
You can meteor cancel Marth's DAir, if I recall someone saying correctly. Amongst a couple of other things.

Europe is awesome at Melee and Brawl both. Armada rocked playing Brawl Singles as Sheik. That was too good as well. I'm an Armada & Peach fan now.
Fox's upB is shorter, his usmash is weaker, but his uair is stronger.
Marth's dair is a meteor smash.
Falco's dair is like his dair in brawl.
Shiek's throws work differently

etc. etc.

Top Bottom