• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Skyfellow

Smash Rookie
Holy this is dead thread. Made a smashboards and everything, didn't even realize that it was useless. ah well I shall migrate to facebook instead lol
Glad I got to bother all the valiant souls that watch the thread.

Jams.

+15 Attack
NNID
DumberChild
I've given up on this thread. I just direct everyone who comes in to Facebook/Discord (as you can probably see). Feels pointless though since every 4th post here is a post like that so anyone that reads more than a page can already tell.

Hey, maybe you could use your account for other threads on Smashboards.

PyroNexus

Smash Rookie
This place is dead.
it would be great if someone could direct me to a discord that deals with the same thing as this thread would?

kithkin

Smash Champion
Why, that's not a bad idea!

The community is entirely active on facebook through Calgary Smash Brothers Community and Edmonton Smash Community, or conjoined in AB Smash Group. If you're from another region in Alberta there are groups for those, but I honestly recommend starting at the larger ones and asking for help. Facebook has terrible sorting if you're searching on your own.

As for discord, here's the main Alberta one! We have tons of active members probably 200 on discord, we get like 200+ at regionals so we're definitely not dead.
https://discord.gg/TbT4ZSC

Top Bottom