• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
No, I've been arguing against Tyler's point. I'm well aware that you're not making any argument besides Tyler having an opinion; What I'm saying is that his opinion is misleading.

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
lol i wouldn't know what to cosplay i've never cosplayed before

also vic should of said "Vivi, believe in me who believes in you" LOL (Points for anyone who gets that)

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
ilu -spreads love to the ignored-
And I still enjoyed myself at BC. Alberta is so better than BC in brawl scene now 8( its picking upp!!

Vic believes in my brawl skills, his brother believes in my melee skills 8D! <3

Jack cosplay wif meee!
well we were good until we stopped playing lmao but it's k alberta is pree legit :3

buuuut melee is moar legit, mirite vic?

Snake6523

Smash Ace
Aish play melee. Play melee hard.

You'll be cool.

I wish my girlfriend liked games, let alone played melee Q-Q

Yeah, isn't it odd that my girlfriend doesnt even like games in general?

Like, at all.

Fraser

Smash Journeyman
Yes I be going to adat2 D8
Week after adat2 is my brawl monthly, week after that is Animethon 8D week after animethon Fraser!!! Week after week of smash...lol 8D

Speaking of Animethon anyone want to join me in cosplay attire 8D
Easy girl no date has been confirmed for mine yet.. it might not even be in the summer(I`m positive it will). Then if the first one is a success we can have more library sponsored tourneys. And while you guys are there we have tons of CD`s and DVD`s and a decent selection o games(yes we have video games :) also books but who would go to a library to get books?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
LOL Fraser you gotta shorten your posts, I don't have the attention span to read your huge posts right now xD

aish

Smash Journeyman
LOL Jack I got it 8( wanna meet up at Animethon?! Brandon's lame for not being here during that time.

I play melee when it's there =( I don't own my own 8D.

edit 1 Vic what you still doing up 8( what a liar
edit 2 Fraser what games!!

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Aish is asian and stuff.

Also I'm in bed on my iPod right now LOL. Super comfy in my hannah Montana blanket and everything. Technically I'm not a liar Vania :p

Fraser

Smash Journeyman
http://sirsiweb.epl.ca/uhtbin/cgisirsi/E2w6xa7zDF/EPLMNA/305540009/5/0?srchfield1=GENERAL^SUBJECT^GENERAL^^words+or+phrase&searchdata1=Video+game&library=ALL&item_type=ANY&item_2cat=ANY&pubyear=&shadow=NO

Lots of ****ty ones(like movie games) but also a surprising amount of good ones(twisted metal black anyone?) Also they`re free if you have a library card(free if under 18 $20ish if over 18 so pays for itself in like 2 rentals compared to blockbuster) OH noes..... I just realized...... I`m advertising!!11oneoneeleven *gets modsticked*

Fraser

Smash Journeyman
victor you're so gay it's unbelievable the amount of gadiation being immited from your posts

mad love
Wow gadiation i like that. Mabey we coould use it to power a city(nuclear gadiation power plant anyone) or condense it, put it ina bomb and drop it on Japan owaitthatsnotfunny :(

Edit Doubles post means that this post is a double fail.......

Frio

Smash Champion
I knew Club Nintendo of NoA would screw us over. For the Elite Status awards gifts we get to choose from:

a. An Animal Crossing Calander
b. a mario Hat
c. DLC so you can vs your mentor in punch out wii

I think I'll take the Mario hat =_=

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
No, I've been arguing against Tyler's point. I'm well aware that you're not making any argument besides Tyler having an opinion; What I'm saying is that his opinion is misleading.
Misleading? Ask any pro that has played against average / semi-pro players in both Europe and the US and they WILL tell you that the US has better players. Armada is a beast, but his individual skill does not represent, nor does it relate in any direct way to the skill of an average Euro player, which is what the Europeans were drawing during Genesis. That's like somebody playing Carl and getting beasted, then saying "**** all of the people you play with at home must be good." I WISHED it worked that way, though...

Frio

Smash Champion
Oh and Japan got to choose from:

a. two-disc Super Mario Galaxy Soundtrack
b.Wii classic controller shaped like a SNES pad

Frio

Smash Champion
Wait, since when was Mark Chinese?

P.S. weren't those last (or the year before that) years prizes in Japan?
Well it still proves they get better stuff than we do :/

I don't get mindgamed. Ever. You can quote me on that.

edit: nvm
I'm not Chinese? Maybe you thought I was Victor?
EDIT: finally saw my name >_>/First multi quote OH SHI

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Well it still proves they get better stuff than we do :/

I'm not Chinese? Maybe you thought I was Victor?
EDIT: finally saw my name >_>/First multi quote OH SHI
I usually double check ok my comp ever since you guys haven been pretending to be vic, but my comp's not working and I'm on my gay iPod I'll explain tmrw on msn >_>

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
Misleading? Ask any pro that has played against average / semi-pro players in both Europe and the US and they WILL tell you that the US has better players. Armada is a beast, but his individual skill does not represent, nor does it relate in any direct way to the skill of an average Euro player, which is what the Europeans were drawing during Genesis. That's like somebody playing Carl and getting beasted, then saying "**** all of the people you play with at home must be good." I WISHED it worked that way, though...
I never claimed "Because Armada is Beast everyone else in Europe is Beast" - What I'm saying is that you're making false accusations that Europe suck's even though you have no actual knowledge about European smash in the first place. Even in the U.S(But not limited to) specific name's are thrown out all too wildly and fortified by scrub opinion making a lot of people overrated.

Considering the circumstances of how well Armada placed, it would only be logical to assume that he has extremely good opposition across sea. Somewhat like Mango in the U.S.

I think it's time that people realized that America isn't the center of the planet.

The_Game

Smash Apprentice
Attention shoppers: SNAPE KILLS DUMBLEDORE

edit: to sum up the entire last 3 pages into a bucket:
1. If you jump onto a bandwagon before it turns cool it's cool to be on the band wagon, but if you join the bandwagon after it's cool, it's uncool to join the bandwagon. Think about it

2. Derp.

3. people represent themselves, not their nation.

Solaris1110

Smash Journeyman
I'm really pissed that I couldn't even choose the calender since its gold only. I chose the hat anyways.

something about white smashboards makes it seem more cheerful. Read brad's posts in normal smashboards and you get all depressed, but read them in white and you're all happy and stuff. srsly wtf?

Snake6523

Smash Ace
BREAAAAAAAAAAAAAKAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!

caps
is that a Gurren Laggan reference?

I knew Club Nintendo of NoA would screw us over. For the Elite Status awards gifts we get to choose from:

a. An Animal Crossing Calander
b. a mario Hat
c. DLC so you can vs your mentor in punch out wii

I think I'll take the Mario hat =_=
I said it was coming, and I told you exactly what it would be, Protip: the punch out thing would be cool if anyone liked it.

And the calendar isn't available to platinum, only gold, and vice versa with the rest.

Wait, since when was Mark Chinese?

P.S. weren't those last (or the year before that) years prizes in Japan?
Yeah his prizes arn't right, even moreso, regardless theres like 8 choices in japan, the pad nad soundtrack still, a gold mario kart wii wheel, japanese toys that are huge in japan, etc etc. it just goes on.

Also, they just released ANOTHER new type of GCN controller *sigh*

Anyone else still getting weirded up all white smashboards. My friend got the mario hat as he's a mario main ahaha.
The new mariownage

Attention shoppers: SNAPE KILLS DUMBLEDORE
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU *****

Snake6523

Smash Ace
No wait guys,

I think it's time to realized that America isn't the center of the planet.

Derp lol Jack, you might wanna fix that

MurdaMoe

Smash Ace
****, well I'll try me best to hook something up, my msn it kithsune@gmail.com add me.

We MIGHT have room for you, I can't confirm that though since it's not my car.

You play melee right? How do you rank with the guys? (Chexr/Roxxas/etc.)
hmm, i dont have msn. D: any other way to contact each other? like facebook or something?

nah i suck at melee, really bad. i never got really into it. its fun tho.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
holy ****, i go to bed and wake up the next morning and u guys made 3-4 pages already from my last post.

ill go to adat2 for friendlies after 3pm (only friday, not goign saturday)....

if my entrance fee gets voided:)

Top Bottom