• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Farguade

Smash Apprentice
Also sweet **** Zach I'll be waiting.
Looks like your finals matches didn't get recorded because my battery died, I only have the first game minus the last stock. :\

Will try to get some of the stuff up after baseball.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Wtf is GBBL?...

EDIT: Oh **** I remember how you know me and I know what GBBL is lolz. I'll come just to play some brawl+ (I've never played it before).

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
Now that it's finally out? **** yes.

Kinda silly that I waited so long and was so frustrated, but then had it at my house for 9 hours before playing it.

Girls > Games.

I can pretty much go all out talking about it, so I suggest you ask questions to me rather than let me just talk.

edit: GOtta say one thing though, **** YOU µ-13 **** YOU (I was trying to beat Carl's arcade mode to get his astral, ****ing **** **** was a ***** to beat.)

Dobleedit: BAHNG BAHNG BAHNG BAHNG: BAHNG BAHNG BAHNG BAHNG: BAHNG BAHNG BAHNG BAHNG: BAHNG BAHNG BAHNG BAHNG: BAHNG BAHNG BAHNG BAHNG: BAHNG BAHNG BAHNG BAHNG: BAHNG BAHNG BAHNG BAHNG: BAHNG BAHNG BAHNG BAHNG: BAHNG BAHNG BAHNG BAHNG: BAHNG BAHNG BAHNG BAHNG: BAHNG BAHNG BAHNG BAHNG: BAHNG BAHNG BAHNG BAHNG: BAHNG BAHNG BAHNG BAHNG: BAHNG BAHNG BAHNG BAHNG: BAHNG BAHNG BAHNG BAHNG

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
FFFFFFFFFF

You don't even realize how bad sonic games are now.Sonic and the black knight, seriously wtf.

Tyler you're wrong, Jin is more like Sheik in melee. Really gay, generally really easy to use, spammy.

His form of ftilt>slap, is Icecar. Wherein he rides a piece of ice, really fast.

The_Game

Smash Apprentice
sup did I miss the party? I was busy learning how to beatbox. like a black dude should

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
FFFFFFFFFF

You don't even realize how bad sonic games are now.Sonic and the black knight, seriously wtf.

Tyler you're wrong, Jin is more like Sheik in melee. Really gay, generally really easy to use, spammy.

His form of ftilt>slap, is Icecar. Wherein he rides a piece of ice, really fast.
Wait, so you're going to be using Carl as your main?

I was thinking of either Jin (lol easy mode) or Noel.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7a5GUQe6pI&feature=related

V-13 looks likes a pain in the *** to play against though :X
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UVzLgsVFF0&feature=related

But is anyone getting it for the PS3?

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
I might get it for the ps3.
I think I'm going to get it just for the sole purpose that my PS3 has been collecting dust for a few months now.

I'm not saying there aren't any good games for the PS3, I just get most of them on the PC or smash :D

But if you do, gimme your PSN name.

Vincens

Smash Rookie
Hey if anyone stumbles upon blazblue for the 360 thats not at play me(lololol overpriced), can u pick one up for me too.I'll pay you back.

Also i need a teammate for ADAT(melee), Jrett?

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
Woah I got a lot to clear up for you guys.

to confirm you hate ps3 Brad? I should get blazblue on xbawskkz? It did look sexy
Ps3 is stupid, get it for xbox. That way we can play too, I don't want stupid console conversion crap.

Wait, so you're going to be using Carl as your main?

I was thinking of either Jin (lol easy mode) or Noel.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7a5GUQe6pI&feature=related

V-13 looks likes a pain in the *** to play against though :X
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UVzLgsVFF0&feature=related

But is anyone getting it for the PS3?
Woah not at all, I was saying I suck with Carl and Nu-13 is the biggest ***** ever in hard arcade mode with Carl when you cant play him (I just wanted his astral)

Jin is super easy, but also incredibly easy to counter if the person playing him is a noob. Noel is hilarious and i'd love to see more people main her, she's awkward though.

Nu-13 is ALWAYS a pain in the *** to play against, the good thing is, her swords need directional choices, so the person has to be good with her anyways, and at that point you get into things like InstantBarrier and Gaurddashcancel, and it gets easier (unless you're Tager lol, I didn't watch your vids but I'm hoping one of them is Mike Z as Tager vs some V-13)(protip: Tager cant dash forward, he gets owned by swords)

I WANT to main Taokaka obviously, But I'm not that great with her yet, just decent, so we'll see, I could pretty much take anyone I want as my main right now, except for Carl.

Although I am not that great with Litchi, V-13 or Rachel. But I could easily learn them.

I'm actually decent with carl in PVP right now since I can **** into corners.

Protip: I perfected Alex with Ragna like 10 times, when he was various characters, usaully Jin.

And my ragna isn't that good either LOOOOOOOL

I might get it for the ps3.
Luke, do something cool for once, please?

I think I'm going to get it just for the sole purpose that my PS3 has been collecting dust for a few months now.

I'm not saying there aren't any good games for the PS3, I just get most of them on the PC or smash :D

But if you do, gimme your PSN name.
I like this post, except get it for XBox plz.

Hey if anyone stumbles upon blazblue for the 360 thats not at play me(lololol overpriced), can u pick one up for me too.I'll pay you back.

Also i need a teammate for ADAT(melee), Jrett?
Good luck with that, I should point out to everyone, that all of Blazblue had been delayedf to it's real release time, only people with pre-orders actually got their copies, if you didn't pre-order your only chance is to find a copy that someone cancelled, or ordr from the states.

Everyone else will have to wait a month, unless they get super lucky.

Just FYI.

edit: so yeah that play me price is accurate lol.

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
Get one =] it'd be pretty cool of you.

Besides since when did you like traditional fighters, it's not a big deal to me if you even get it if you're not gonna get good at it.

B3Brawler

Smash Apprentice
oh yeah, wasn't there an update to homebrew that lets 4.0 users get the channel again?
brawl+ <3<3<3
Or do it the cool way, uninstall homebrew and bannerbomb your wii (runs on 4.0)

Luke: I'm trying to generate some interest but it's mostly gonna be a PC fest so i don't think there will be a legit tourney. Also, i stepped on my melee disk and haven't played in a while so could you bring yours? I really need to play someone good at smash. The last time someone said they were good, I played some doubles against him, my teammate died and then I killed him and his partner. And they both had a stock on me. And there was no friendly fire.
Lvl 9s aren't sufficient anymore.

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
Woah I got a lot to clear up for you guys.

Ps3 is stupid, get it for xbox. That way we can play too, I don't want stupid console conversion crap.

Woah not at all, I was saying I suck with Carl and Nu-13 is the biggest ***** ever in hard arcade mode with Carl when you cant play him (I just wanted his astral)

Jin is super easy, but also incredibly easy to counter if the person playing him is a noob. Noel is hilarious and i'd love to see more people main her, she's awkward though.

Nu-13 is ALWAYS a pain in the *** to play against, the good thing is, her swords need directional choices, so the person has to be good with her anyways, and at that point you get into things like InstantBarrier and Gaurddashcancel, and it gets easier (unless you're Tager lol, I didn't watch your vids but I'm hoping one of them is Mike Z as Tager vs some V-13)(protip: Tager cant dash forward, he gets owned by swords)

I WANT to main Taokaka obviously, But I'm not that great with her yet, just decent, so we'll see, I could pretty much take anyone I want as my main right now, except for Carl.

Although I am not that great with Litchi, V-13 or Rachel. But I could easily learn them.

I'm actually decent with carl in PVP right now since I can **** into corners.

Protip: I perfected Alex with Ragna like 10 times, when he was various characters, usaully Jin.

And my ragna isn't that good either LOOOOOOOL

Luke, do something cool for once, please?

I like this post, except get it for XBox plz.

Good luck with that, I should point out to everyone, that all of Blazblue had been delayedf to it's real release time, only people with pre-orders actually got their copies, if you didn't pre-order your only chance is to find a copy that someone cancelled, or ordr from the states.

Everyone else will have to wait a month, unless they get super lucky.

Just FYI.

edit: so yeah that play me price is accurate lol.

Taokaka eh? I watched a Carl ditto, too, and it aws the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen.

But you might be able to find one, Vince. Some EB Games in Canada got their pre-order shipment but not many people pre-ordered it so they'll have some stock over.

I'll probably go to best buy or something tomorrow just to check but we'll see.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Yeah I meant more of "like MK" as in he can spam moves / pick up and play really easily lol, not that he's impossible to beat

so yeah, Sheik in Melee would kinda fit that, or even Kirby in N64

I don't like traditional fighting games at all except for maybe a couple games out there that have caught my interest (Soul Calibur 2, Virtua Fighter 4/5 (don't remember which), and now Blazblue).

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
Neither D-pad is any good, wtf you talking about.

Googling it wont hurt you, it's just a fighter, and the 34 on it is pretty rare. Given that all the 34 is similar to the regular artbook.

Anyways, turns out Alex was able to randomly find BB today (WTF) so I guess it's possible.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
this is the first time i ever seen this game but just a quick judge from matt's two vids, is v 13 and ragna the top two tier chars? or close enough to?

holy **** they look so much crazier than noel or jin

edit: remember ill be cheering and +morale for u carl spiritually. don't disappoint me!

Ganondorf_the_King

Smash Apprentice
1) V-13 : 11.5
2) Rachel : 9.0
3) Arakune : 6.0
4) Jin : 4.5
5) Carl : 4.0
6) Ragna : 0.0
6) Noel : 0.0
7) Litchi : -1.0
8 ) Taokaka : -1.5
9) Haku-men : -3.5
10) Bang : -7.0
11) Tager : -15.0

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
Carl they have individual sound effect modifiers. You can change seperate characters (AKA mute them if you want) blah blah blah, really good for that.

And Gordonford the Kong: That tier list is really wrong IMO >_<

V is a little too high (points wise, but she is probs easily #1), Rachel and Arakune are okay. Jin is okay. Carls awkward to evalutate. Ragna is okay, Noel should be slightly lower. Litchi is above Noel IMO. Taokaka is k, Hakumen is okay, Bang should be only slightly under Haku if not even, and Tager shouldn't be nearly that low, his only terrible matchups are Ara, Rachel, and V-13.

and actually I think Haku should be really high, just not yet, once people realize a super counter = win game. (it takes like 60% of their health, and Haku can easily take the rest)

Basically, that tier list is wayyyy too extreme, but otherwise okay

Top Bottom