• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
(bread) Money Match Carl, your marth. My ganon

After seeing some matches of BlazBlue... I think I'm going to get it for my PS3 lol.
360 noob.

oh, aparently the ps3 one isdelayed to the 29th

Don't bring Brawl, this is a Melee only event.

Matt, it was originally scheduled to go into the night on Friday so it's not really that big of a mistake.
stfu Tyler, he can bring brawl, there'll just be no events in it, and it'll be shut off if we need to use the set up. Skrem's cool.

So guys, I played brawl for like 6+ hours today lol. I can't believe it.

GGs Skrem (phil?), Yoshara (stephen), DMK (I've got no clue what your real name is still -.-)

oh also attn Levi: Skrem is chad 2.0. 100%. looks likehim, talks like him, laughs like him, has a commited rlationship like him, plays mmo's like him. He's chad, just without a van

edit: he even plays peach

doble edit: (sid) ^ confirmed

Skrem

Smash Apprentice
Well sad truth will be that I'm bringing brawl - and weather or not its set up doesnt matter but having it there is all I intend. I like to keep open options, and although I know most of the people attending today are die-hard melee'ers I consider it good management to be prepared for anything.
That said, I'm bringing a setup as well, and probably some munchies for everyone.

Also, I don't know about me bein brad v2.0, but I'm glad that im considered a cool guy :p
Compared to almost everyone here........I'm old..... :|

Skrem

Smash Apprentice
of course we should! I'm excited to get my butt kicked in melee, HARD, by everyone there :p

Always learn the best from losing and I have full intention of learning a lot today rofl

Skrem

Smash Apprentice
I'm on my way now, I'll probably just knock on the front door... if thats cool :p
brads got my number - if things need to be different, let me know.

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
no, unacceptable.

How dare you knock on our front door.

If you do, we're not letting you in.

(>_<)

Edit: Geisha Status update!

So everyone still cool besides Tyler and whoever texted sid saying they could only come at 4or something

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
no, unacceptable.

How dare you knock on our front door.

If you do, we're not letting you in.

(>_<)

Edit: Geisha Status update!

So everyone still cool besides Tyler and whoever texted sid saying they could only come at 4or something
Yup, also can you like post saying when doubles is going to end or something, like when grand finals are taking place so I have a rough idea of when to come...kthx

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
(this is no longer Bread)

Thanks everyone for coming out. Far more people than I expected. Red Deer is officially my new favourite peoples. A much needed setup, many people and food! <3

And Skrem! Also a much needed setup and food <3 You can be a fave too.

Skrem

Smash Apprentice
victor bailed - how lame :p
you're welcome sid, I tried to stay as long as I could - the wife and I needed to take care of a few things this evening so I had to go, otherwise I woulda stayed longer.

I'm glad the turnout was a nice one, the size was a pretty perfect one for a good amount of smashing.
I saw some amazing things taking place there, **** the link user was good, and holy crap GANON = TOP TIER FTW.... :D

Alas, time for Everquest. :D

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
Lol Ganon <3 You watched mine and Sid's set I assume?

It was humongous.

SHOOOUUUUTTTOUUUUUUTTTSS

It was lovely playing with you all,

and Skrem... I GUESS I enjoyed brawl. I guess. But keep on kicking around, you'll get good at melee fast if you pay attention, and you're already a brawl player =P

Tyler, I found it really hard to approach your marth, thats something that isn't common. Grats. (also knocking victor was fun)

LemonSidney69: <3<3<3 thank you so much the weekend was fantastic.

David: I dunno man, you're just everywhere all at once, Grats on teams and you better smash with me before Adat2.

Carl: CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. So close, yet so far, I am happy I was able to even with you, but the fact that despite going hit for it in that last set and not winning any of the matches makes me worry you were just playing me for the fool. You ARE Carl after all. NegatoryFeatherfellow.

Zach: You have a cooooool samus, but start playing Green Shaemus.

Sean: <3 I love seeing you, any time of ever, you're awesmo. Adat2 we're chilling more.

Constar: LINK, ZELDA, GANONDOOOORF. You really brought it today, I was glad to see you actually holding off the likes of sid with Link. Imporeisvive.

Brent: =3 Next time baby, next time. I hope you are in the RD vs CGY crew battle, You're ton of fun to play, and honestly a little tough to handle >_< I feel like I'd lose to you in crews.

Sean's GF: Hey, wanna doooo it?

OH and for anyone who wasn't there. RESULTS. (to my memory, I could be wrong)

1. NegatoryFeatherfellow
2. Kithkin
3. LemonSidney69
4. Crusher69
5. PrizedPorker
5. Main (More attractive than PC chris)

edit: lol victor was camping, and he was in calgary when I was in red deer on my way home. What a hilarious misunderstanding.

ppig

Smash Journeyman
lol yea i had alot of fun smashed with some really good people love smasin with brad and sid and carl learn so much in one day and nice to see the mislead brawl players seeing the light :) yea and sid we reddeer kids always bring the purple drank

Beeble

Smash Journeyman
Of course victra bailed. Bread > Sid? Shaaaaaammmmmmmeeeeeee. OTOH, GJ Bread. Sorry I couldn't come, but you know how it is.

Good luck to Cral and any other Genesis peeps. Rep Canada!

See you soon Sid!

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Definitely a fun day, would do again. =] I think we should all get together before ADAT2 for more friendlies, it's great practice even if you're getting 4-stocked in less than a minute and a half by Carl's Fox.

Also cheers to the Red Deer guys, you guys are both better and more awesome than I originally thought. =] Except for Victor, you're lame.

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
Yeah I dunno Mike, I hardly won, it was literally down the the last hit in the last match. Do or die.

I just got the lucky hit first.

Ganon FTW.

Sid's still better than me overall I'm sure. just fyi.

edit: Kage Kage Kage Kage Kage Kage

Just because I used the heart of the warrior for this tournament.

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
TROLLIN MAH LUGGAG

lol I'm not even done packing and I leave in 20 mins.

When I get back, I expect everyone to be pro at Street Fighter EX 3 Plus.

Everyone. But I'll love you all the same anyway if you aren't.

chrusher97

Smash Cadet
Sorry if i didnt talk much I was rly tired I worked overnight shift then drove straight to edmonton adter, I was almost falling asleep on the couch. My friend and I came to edmonton for paintball stuff and he doesnt even play smash lol thats why I left quickly good stuff though.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Sounded like Breadoshi was a good time, sorry I bailed. =P I don't regret it this time though. Fo realz.

I'm glad RD made a good impression, and it seems like everyone is gay for Connor now just like the rest of RD. Connor for the best in the world [noparse]:D[/noparse]. I can't wait to talk to them about it the next time we smash, seems like there would be some good stories. Heh, I know Brent is anxious to tell me since he called me a few times when I was still in the mountain range. I wish we coulda talked more, but he kept cutting out xD

ALSO, CHHEEERRY SIXTY-FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUR. I wish Allyson and Adam let us smash more at your house, it was a blast but not as fun as the hot springs! More Samus vs Ganon at ADAT2! You're hilarious in person, and the rest of the guys liked you too, especially your secret younger brother Adam. Thanks again for letting us drop our **** at your house and I hope you didn't mind the cramped ride to the springs. xD

ps. we found a ton of used condoms in your bedroom garbage bin and a picture of your girlfriend with you in your living room. We lol'd and applauded.

Top Bottom