• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

DMK.

Smash Journeyman
Hey Brandon, how can you afford to be going to Genesis, the Honolulu tourney in August, and god knows where else O.o?

Do you just happen to be taking a vacation to Hawaii when that one's going on?

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Hey Brandon, how can you afford to be going to Genesis, the Honolulu tourney in August, and god knows where else O.o?

Do you just happen to be taking a vacation to Hawaii when that one's going on?
I can afford it all on my own spendings. I'm going to Hawaii for the tournament and my friends there.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Yeah guys, Brandon is secretly loaded, and mark secretly lurks these boards all day (and that part is actually true. Actually I am sure both parts are true [jesus brandon]).

Beeble

Smash Journeyman
How good are you? I'm not that good but it'd be good to get better at SC since SC2 is coming soon.

Not to brag but my micro is pretty **** good (genetics of being Korean?) but my macro sucks. If a game goes on for a long time and I have a **** load of mins/gas I usually get bored :( I guess this is why I like DotA a lot

Also, Luke, did you beat Mogwai when you played him?
I'm pretty terrible, but I enjoy the game.

chrusher97

Smash Cadet
yo is breadoshi on teh sunday or the friday... if its sunday what time is it.. I might be going to edmonton sunday morning until wednesday night.

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
Oho!

It's looking like it's gonna be sunday, Sid will surely update tonight, if not tomorrow because I'll be there and I'll do it myself -_-

But it's looking like sunday, but early, before noon probs. (at noon at the latest I think)

Speaking of which, kinda urgent: hey guys, does anyone (preferably who lives near sid) wanna chill with me for a couple hours or so in the case that Sid can't get out of rehersal early? Just so I have somewhere to be untill Sid does get off.

It'd be hella cool.

Of course it'd be even hella cooler if you had a car and could drive me with my stuff to Sids after too. >_<

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
Unfortunately... I don't get my car for another week and I work until 6 tomorrow lol

Okay, I have decided that my main will be Fox + someone else. I will ask a series of seemingly random questions in order to decide which one it will be lol

(Pick one)
Red or Blue
High or Low
Fast or Flashy
Spacing or Technical(ity?)
5 or 7

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
Blue
High
Flashy
Spacing

Speaking of which, kinda urgent: hey guys, does anyone (preferably who lives near sid) wanna chill with me for a couple hours or so in the case that Sid can't get out of rehersal early? Just so I have somewhere to be untill Sid does get off.

It'd be hella cool.

Of course it'd be even hella cooler if you had a car and could drive me with my stuff to Sids after too. >_<
Ahem.

The_Game

Smash Apprentice
Okay, I have decided that my main will be Fox + someone else. I will ask a series of seemingly random questions in order to decide which one it will be lol

(Pick one)
Red or Blue
High or Low
Fast or Flashy
Spacing or Technical(ity?)
5 or 7
Marth, and if that's not an answer

Green (red and blue is for nigz)
Low (high will get you ***** by marth)
Fast (flashy is for nigz)
Spacing (technicality is for idiots on the fox boards. Nobody actually cares about tech)
5 (7 is satan+1)

Top Bottom