• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
Someone should host in lieu of all the people not going to Genesis.

I would, but I can't host anymore until late August (6 of my mom's relatives are coming from Korea to stay at our house... for 40 days....), and it's my Dad's birthday on Saturday.

On second thought, someone should host on SUNDAY. Plus, I'll have my car so I can pretty much guarantee my presence. Fufufufu!

Tyson651

Smash Lord
lol, dont worry about me not being on there luke.

i didnt attend breadoshi cause it was on a sunday.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
nothing against sundays. it just happened that last week my gf wanted to chill on sunday.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Lol brad got second? No tyson? Matt couldn't beat Brad? Wtf...
Matt didn't come, and Brad is actually pretty good now. IMO his Sheik is alright, I really didn't find it that good (no offense Brad), but his Ganondorf is absolutely beast. I think you should go all out on Ganon now Brad, even on blind picks you'll probably still do better than with Sheik (maybe).

Luke, host Melee or Melee + Brawl on the weekend pl0x. Carl's off to Genesis, and as Matt said, he can't host.

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
Sorry if i didnt talk much I was rly tired I worked overnight shift then drove straight to edmonton adter, I was almost falling asleep on the couch. My friend and I came to edmonton for paintball stuff and he doesnt even play smash lol thats why I left quickly good stuff though.
Don't worry Victor couldn't ehar you anyways.

Lol brad got second? No tyson? Matt couldn't beat Brad? Wtf...
Matt wasn't there yeah. But still, you forget Sid etc, and the fact that I actually went pretty even with carl ON TAPE. (connor you got that vid still? I'd like a copy <3)

Derp derp It's okay sometimes I forget Luke isn't a douche
I never do.

im posting this to get over a 100 yea
Lol posts here dont even count.

Matt didn't come, and Brad is actually pretty good now. IMO his Sheik is alright, I really didn't find it that good (no offense Brad), but his Ganondorf is absolutely beast. I think you should go all out on Ganon now Brad, even on blind picks you'll probably still do better than with Sheik (maybe).
You're kinda right, my ganon is a ton better, I just feel sheik is more comfortable to do match 1. I kinda get used to a player that way.

My biggest problem is my sheik is pretty much all aggression, so if I can't be aggressive (AKA against you when you just do retreating neutral airs all day son.)

Well you saw my final set with Carl right? I'm beginning to think I should too, =] Thanks.

Farguade

Smash Apprentice
Matt wasn't there yeah. But still, you forget Sid etc, and the fact that I actually went pretty even with carl ON TAPE. (connor you got that vid still? I'd like a copy <3)
Yeah I have the footage of you and Carl, will get it up when I can get access to my brother's computer

FalseFalco

Smash Master
if you would have picked a normal map i would have falco/foxed you so hard brad lol
marth ganon doesn't feel one sided enough on brinstar/mute city.

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
The point was to keep you marth because I figured I could beat it. (And I don't think I was wrong, I did very well if I say so myself, I was happy)

Also sweet **** Zach I'll be waiting.

Constar is that the one where I almost get uber comeback *****?

KageKageKageKage, I suck at Brinstar but I'm trying to learn it, for some reason I'm 100% better there with most people compared to ganon, I have NO IDEA why.

edit: Yeah Tyler, I think one of my favourite matchups with Ganon is Marth, because even if it is even, most marth players have a rough time. I just wish I was a LITTLE better at avoiding those easy combos carl got.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
I saw Carl own you with like 9 fairs in a row on FoD lol (they didn't all hit but he was just whipping them out over and over). I think you were too busy to notice it but you were DI'ing them inwards instead of away. Kage once said that once you learn to DI Marth's attacks, the matchup gets a LOT easier.

Btw, playing with actual human opponents on Sunday REALLY helped my DI, I was living till like the late 100s and even 200 % against Zach lol. =]

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
No he's right, we fap.

How about double stick smash di Diangonally down and left and teching it into warlock punch? Thts cool too, however inaffective.

Top Bottom