• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

DMK.

Smash Journeyman
Sorry Vic, call me Brandon, cause I'm going with what I wanted from the get-go of Smash. Cloud.

Kuraudo for the epic username. ♥ buh-bye Sonic + Spin-Dash. :p
So what, are you maining Ike now?

I thought your sonic was much better o.o. Mayble that's just because Ike vs Olimar is a completely one sided matchup.

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
these are the best

God those are brilliant... although I haven't seen that one before.

One of my favourites is the one where they rob the bank and the keycode to the vault is the Moonlight Sonata. Another good one is the one where the black guy is going to sacrifice himself so his friend can live after they escape from prison.

Spin-Dash

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I dunno how Brad got a Carl and me comparison. I know I'm far from as established as he is. That, and my gamertag shouldn't even matter. :p Spin-Dash was lame for the reason I made it anyway.

And it's my choice anyway, right? I'd prefer people call me Brandon anyway. XD Or in Vic's case, call me Bob.

And DMK, no I don't main Ike. :p That's like Carl putting Roy's head up under his Smashboard profile, and using Fox, Falco, and etc. instead; I just use Ike amongst Dedede, Lucario, Sonic, and P.Trainer.

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I dunno how Brad got a Carl and me comparison. I know I'm far from as established as he is. That, and my gamertag shouldn't even matter. :p Spin-Dash was lame for the reason I made it anyway.

And it's my choice anyway, right? I'd prefer people call me Brandon anyway. XD Or in Vic's case, call me Bob.

And DMK, no I don't main Ike. :p That's like Carl putting Roy's head up under his Smashboard profile, and using Fox, Falco, and etc. instead; I just use Ike amongst Dedede, Lucario, Sonic, and P.Trainer.
I don't think you realize that everyone secretly mains Roy.

Snake6523

Smash Ace
Step one: Cut a hole in a box

Step two: Put your roy in that booox

Step three: Let marth open that box

how did brandon end up getting compared to me

pretty sure brandon travelled to BC in january so that's more travelling than you...

wtf why am i arguing with brad

Okay okay okay okay okay guys, chill chill,

I don't think you understand, At all.

So let me explain.

First of all, I wasn't comparing him with myself. So you don't need to bring that up, I have no statement there yet. But in the meantime, I think it's perfectly reasonable to compare Brandon (subject A) with Carl (subject B) because my arguement was in fact that Carl is definately more established, well known and all in all in another league than most smashers here.

Like, I picked Carl BECAUSE he's in another league, because thats really the only reason I see most people calling brandon Spin-dash, compared to most people calling Carl Carl.

Considering most new people don't eevn know Brandon's name, and most of Calgary doesn't know it thats for sure.

That and he hardly used to post, he posted very little not too long ago, so not many people really knew him all that well.

I didn't know he went to BC but thats another reason to pick carl, he definately hasnt traveled as much as Carl, no matter how much I dont know.

and in regards to the me thing, I went to Saskatchewan first of all (not saying I travel more, but come on don't forget I actually do ****) I contribute a lot (I spam a lot, EVERYWHERE) so everyone knows me to the point of when I get banned they're guessing my new accounts. AND I don't actually know why I'm specifically called by my name, it's probably a garden variety of my tag sucks/isn't constant, I have a lot of nicknames based off my real name.

And I guess I just had already been set out earlier known as brad. Brandon came around more recently, and with the tiny amount of brawl in alberta, not many people see him around all too often.

tl;dr I don't even know why Carl argued the exact point I was making, but it made me realize I don't know why I Personally don't call brandon brandon. I don't call him anything in fact, I never refer to him without some other reference.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Jesus Brad, reading that was so confusing. Figuring out what you're trying to say has been refined down to an art I think, and it turns out most the time you try to be funny, which, from what I've seen/think, usually fails. Brandon can change his name if he wants, leave the man alone.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Jesus Brad, reading that was so confusing. Figuring out what you're trying to say has been refined down to an art I think, and it turns out most the time you try to be funny, which, from what I've seen/think, usually fails. Brandon can change his name if he wants, leave the man alone.
Brandon's name change is ok though. Better than when he just added a hyphen. >_>

rawr new siggsies. RD representin'

edit: oof, scott's name is cut short, and zach's is awkwardly placed. Must fix tomorrow!

edit2: holy **** i forgot sean.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Ofukno. For one thing, there's a lack of mk, gaw, and snake. Secondly, I used zzs over normal samus because samus's pose didn't really fit, and it was kinda bulky. I used toon link over link for the same reason. Plus toon link and zzs are cuter anyhow.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Congratulations, you just f-tilted into sheiks strnogest kill move, and they still went about as far as hitting them with that ftilt sent them. Which leads me to this.
tru dat, but every time I think about it, I cry. So don't remind me.

who do you use in brawl kage?
Probably Ganondorf, at this point, we can safely assume Kage doesn't care about tiers

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Brawl is ****ing awesome sure by why do you keep asking Kage?

ummm... lol ya sooo...
Carl is Carl because I am not.

Genesis Vic, Dan and Carl?

ANYWHOZIEZ

ATTN ALBERTA BRAWL

Host a tournament in September/October (oct is probs buttur tho) so BC can carpool up there and pwn you.

See you at Genesis, Nuberta

Edit: Vic, your avatar pic was better yesterday XD

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Brawl is ****ing awesome sure by why do you keep asking Kage?

ummm... lol ya sooo...
Carl is Carl because I am not.

Genesis Vic, Dan and Carl?

ANYWHOZIEZ

ATTN ALBERTA BRAWL

Host a tournament in September/October (oct is probs buttur tho) so BC can carpool up there and pwn you.

See you at Genesis, Nuberta

Edit: Vic, your avatar pic was better yesterday XD
IIRC Vic told me over MSN he's probably not going to Genesis

And I'll be hosting a Melee + Brawl tourney in July / August, BC better show up

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Link can camp Ike with Zair XD

My Ike is probably the best on WC but it's still IKE AND HE SUCKS

I don't think I'll ever be Link or Ike again though. Might as well use Kirby in melee... <_<

BC can't make july/august because....
1. Genesis in July so that's where all the focus is.
2. 4 of our better players have moved to their home cities (really freakin far north, south, everywhere) until school starts again in September when they move back here.
3. I nearly dropped smash over summers because I'm essentially a 'rockstar' and it takes up ALL of my time.
4. Everybody works and crap or goes on vacation that time of year (like my one chance that I'm taking to Cali for Genesiez)

gg no re

September/October is even better/November at the latest or we're not coming to visit NO JOHNS ALBERTA NO JOHNS

Alphicans

Smash Hero

Nah I bet Either Frio, Spindash, or Devilwillcry has a better ike than you.

No Johns Alberta? NO JOHNS BC! Go to genesis to get absolutely ***** for more money, or come to AB for a good time with people you know and have a chance. To me it's a no brainer, you guys are just dumb I guess =\.

Divinokage

Smash Legend

I don't think I'll ever be Link or Ike again though. Might as well use Kirby in melee... <_<

BC can't make july/august because....
1. Genesis in July so that's where all the focus is.
2. 4 of our better players have moved to their home cities (really freakin far north, south, everywhere) until school starts again in September when they move back here.
3. I nearly dropped smash over summers because I'm essentially a 'rockstar' and it takes up ALL of my time.
4. Everybody works and crap or goes on vacation that time of year (like my one chance that I'm taking to Cali for Genesiez)

gg no re

September/October is even better/November at the latest or we're not coming to visit NO JOHNS ALBERTA NO JOHNS
I beat Holy's Rob in one game with Ike last week, score is still 2-2 in Losers finals, will finish tomorrow, my CP. L2P lol. I got a few games off Ally too. Just saying this as a reference that Ike is not that bad. How can you compare Ike to Kirby to melee? lol.. Ike is mid tier, Kirby is not. I'll even say I beat M2k's MK once with Ike too.

Top Bottom