• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Tyler wtf are you talking about? First off he mains wolf, secondly he's vs'd me. Lastly falco vs falco is loads dumber because it's like falco vs wolf except they both can 0-death each other. It's a match-up largely based on bull****, and imo a gamble to play.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Tyler wtf are you talking about? First off he mains wolf, secondly he's vs'd me. Lastly falco vs falco is loads dumber because it's like falco vs wolf except they both can 0-death each other. It's a match-up largely based on bull****, and imo a gamble to play.
Yeah, but you're forgetting the fact that Wolf's recovery is even worse than Falco's lol, I mean sure, Wolf's goes further, but it sucks even more.

rofl, rofl, He vsed Luke XD
I did not mean it that way, Mark >_> I DIDN'T KNOW

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
First rule of fur ******ry: You don't recover.

Well technically he doesn't have fur sooo... I guess that makes him a feather***

Alphicans

Smash Hero
You seem to forget that in both matchups if you don't either tech the stage or di perfectly onto the stage you die regardless of who has the better recovery.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
You seem to forget that in both matchups if you don't either tech the stage or di perfectly onto the stage you die regardless of who has the better recovery.
I guess lol but Wolf is such a crappy character compared to Falco, at least Falco vs. Falco you have a chance since it's an even matchup. Plus, if you're Falco in Falco vs. Falco, you can still gimp the other Falco, but if you're Wolf, the only gimp you can really get is a situational shine spike...

First rule of fur ******ry: You don't recover.

Well technically he doesn't have fur sooo... I guess that makes him a feather***
Fox: Landmaster!
Wolf: Landmaster!
Falco: Landmaster!
Kid: "...are you ****ting me?"

Yoshara

Smash Lord
Lets not forget that Wolf can outcamp Falco and out space Falco, and that it is only the chain grab to spike that makes the match in Falcos favor.

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
Winning with Wolf in a Falco matchup is like winning with Marth in a Snake matchup. It's ***'d up

jesus ***

60/40 bull**** ***

!!!???

Snake6523

Smash Ace
I forgot to multiquote again lol, so lack of order AGAIN

did calgary blow up in a glorious explosion and brad only survived?

>_>
Remeber that part where they tryed so hard to ban me? and I'm the only one still alive?

Funny how that works.

(also, Hi abdi)

christian bale yells alot

edit: grumbles too
WHERE IS SHE

Again, you have no clue what you're talking about, Luke's DI is great in Brawl and his Falco is also very good, and if you're judging his Falco from that match vs. Kosk on YouTube, you're an idiot.
Brawl.

all falco needs to do vs wolf is grab lol..
Brawl.

Its so sad its true XD
Brawl.

Yeah basically. How bout dem falco dittos? Christ that was dumb >_>
Brawl.

Falco vs. Wolf is even dumber lol
Brawl.

Brawl.

Yeah, but you're forgetting the fact that Wolf's recovery is even worse than Falco's lol, I mean sure, Wolf's goes further, but it sucks even more.
Brawl.

Brawl.

rofl, rofl, He vsed Luke XD
Brawl.

...lol, you're kidding, right? ...are you actually asking that question? if you're being serious, then I guess you've never faced a half-decent Falco before while using Wolf
Brawl.

yup lol

also

Luke says:
falco vs wolf is worse for wolf and better for falco than falco vs falco

moral: winning with wolf in wolf vs. falco is impossible
Brawl.

Winning with Wolf in a Falco matchup is like winning with Marth in a Snake matchup. It's ***'d up
jesus ***
60/40 bull**** ***
Brawl.

And you only need the chaingrab to spike to win the match for Falco.
Brawl.

Lets not forget that Wolf can outcamp Falco and out space Falco, and that it is only the chain grab to spike that makes the match in Falcos favor.
Brawl.

I guess lol but Wolf is such a crappy character compared to Falco, at least Falco vs. Falco you have a chance since it's an even matchup. Plus, if you're Falco in Falco vs. Falco, you can still gimp the other Falco, but if you're Wolf, the only gimp you can really get is a situational shine spike...
Brawl.

How is it dumber?
It's BRAWL!

Bonus:
Fox: Landmaster!
Wolf: Landmaster!
Falco: Landmaster!
Toon Link: "...are you ****ting me? Thats MY final smash!"
Fix'd

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
You know what's funny in brawl? When me and Brandon were at Dan's, we whipped out MK a few times, and we were pro with him without even playing him.

it's dumb. soooo dumb, even a monkey could play him

Divinokage

Smash Legend
There's nothing wrong with brawl except it's a defensive game in which I don't like personally but I still play it right now and somehow I'm liking it now, I'm motivated to get better. Brawl is way unbalanced as most characters are not tournament viable and have too many weaknesses, even high tiers which is ridiculous. If you enter a wide scale tournament good luck winning with even only marth as your main lol. Which is why I'm developing a Snake like that I'll have no weakness!

So... onto the topic.. I don't think there are "easier" character to play, it's more like.. what character feels right for you. Why do you think elites or scrubs exist? lol.

Spin-Dash

Smash Journeyman
lol, Kage. Inside joke about easier characters and so many ways.

But you're right. :p However, in some match-ups it also pays to be aggressive. Even as Dedede I like an aggressive style when I can get close enough.

Go for Snake, man. He's fun to play as, and against if you're the right character.

Yoshara

Smash Lord
@IIIIRick: Metaknight will always be fail in my hands.

On a note about other games, Nintendo recently announced "Metroid Prime Trilogy" which will have all three Prime games on one disc and both Prime 1 and 2 will have updated controls and the achivement system from Prime 3.

Frio

Smash Champion
@IIIIRick: Metaknight will always be fail in my hands.

On a note about other games, Nintendo recently announced "Metroid Prime Trilogy" which will have all three Prime games on one disc and both Prime 1 and 2 will have updated controls and the achivement system from Prime 3.
I love Nintendo and their countless remakes

Yoshara

Smash Lord
Well this was one that I was waiting for and hoping they would make and it also helps that the whole package is selling for the normal price of a game (in other words you get Prime three with one and two as a free bonus).

P.S. Square-Enix still does more remakes.

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
Metroid Prime 1 is already out on the Wii (complete with english patch)

I just watched Kill.Shot and Taken. Kill.Shot was okay but god**** Taken was amazing.

especially when he shoots the guy's foot from under the couch and then shoots him in the chest like 3 times

Skrem

Smash Apprentice
unbelievable how quickly discussions change on here, it's entertaining to read :)

Was metroid prime any good? I was never too sure about the first person thing... dont ask me why.
As far as characters that no matter how much you play you can't improve on, i'd say Olimar and Sheik are mine.

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
unbelievable how quickly discussions change on here, it's entertaining to read :)

Was metroid prime any good? I was never too sure about the first person thing... dont ask me why.
As far as characters that no matter how much you play you can't improve on, i'd say Olimar and Sheik are mine.
Don't know but it's supposed to be pretty good.

Sheik? IMPROVE? Ftilt -> anything. Oh wait, this is brawl.

Isn't it just Ftilt Ftilt Ftilt Ftilt Ftilt Ftilt Ftilt Ftilt Ftilt Ftilt Ftilt Ftilt Ftilt Ftilt Ftilt Ftilt Ftilt Ftilt Ftilt Ftilt Ftilt Ftilt Ftilt Ftilt Ftilt Ftilt Ftilt Ftilt Ftilt Ftilt Ftilt Ftilt Ftilt ?

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
I've never really been a shooter fan, but I really enjoyed the Prime games. I actually played Super Metroid on the VC first, and then continued into the GC games because I wanted to play more of the series. They retain a balance of exploration, shooting, and platforming, just like the other games, but in 3D. Once you get used to the controls, it's surprisingly enjoyable.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Don't know but it's supposed to be pretty good.

Sheik? IMPROVE? Ftilt -> anything. Oh wait, this is brawl.

Isn't it just Ftilt Ftilt Ftilt Ftilt Ftilt Ftilt Ftilt Ftilt Ftilt Ftilt Ftilt Ftilt Ftilt Ftilt Ftilt Ftilt Ftilt Ftilt Ftilt Ftilt Ftilt Ftilt Ftilt Ftilt Ftilt Ftilt Ftilt Ftilt Ftilt Ftilt Ftilt Ftilt Ftilt ?
xD <3

Super Metroid is one of the greatest 1p games i've ever played in my life. <3

ColinJF

Smash Ace
My favourite metroid game has to be Super Metroid, but the prime series is really good as well. I never got around to playing Prime 3 though. The most interesting part of prime 1 and 2 (maybe also 3) is how there's actually more to the story than initially meets the eye; the underdying story is definitely a lot less superficial than the traditional metroid platformers. The first two prime games both have obnoxious endgames though (to a lesser extent with prime 2).

nitro-blazer

Smash Lord
Metroid Fusion had to be the best installment in the Metroid Franchise. Loved that game.
Fusion was good, but no way was it Super Metroid good.

It was too 'on rails'. There were a few places you could sequence break, yeah, but the computer told you where to go all the time which ruined the exploration.

Plus the SA-X battle was anti-climatic. It's like, just there, happening.

Not to mention the final battle. *spams Ice beam and missile*

Super Metroid was just win.

Also DKC2 was the best Single player game ever. Victor is wrong, 2 improves on 1 in every single way.

Spin-Dash

Smash Journeyman
Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver, here I come! Those are some remakes I'm definitely looking forward to. Oh. And I'll also take a look at the Prime Trilogy too, since I missed out on them in the past.

For me, I can't use Zero Suit Samus for the life of me. Such a fun character to watch and play against though.

[EDIT]

Also, s'no longer Spin-Dash. I need to like, totally get a name change if I'm starting over for Smash goodness. If I can.

Clandon. Cloud. Kuraudo. SOLDIER. Man, Spin-Dash was on such a whim of finding out that Sonic was in Brawl. :\

Top Bottom