• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
heh. How is your registration coming along eh? Sign up in a few of my classes. x(

Also, Scott's birthday is on June 29th, and he's really excited to go to a tournament but hasn't had a chance yet. There was You.3 but Matt's mom + God makes for a good team. Anyways, me and Matt were planning on hosting a tournament for his birthday. Not CAST5 or anything, but more of a local tournament for everyone from Edmonton to Calgary.

I was planning on hosting it at the hall that was intended for cast4 before it's attendance exploded. It's also at the end of June, so everyone who's still in high school should be done their exams etc.

Scott doesn't like Brawl, so there will be only Melee.

I want feedback for this one though, otherwise Red Deer might just go paintballing together or something instead.

tl;dr carl go online && cast5 but not really.

B3Brawler

Smash Apprentice
What's everyone's opinion of Brawl+? I just softmodded my Wii and have always wanted to try it, but I'll most likely stick with Melee.
pretty solid physics, just needs alot of tweaking. If it doesn't die out it could match melee in gameplay. Texture hacks are FTW

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Playing against jiggs? Or as jiggs? Firstly if you're playing as jiggs stop. Against jiggs? You're ****ing marth... Just hit her.

IIIIRICK

Smash Journeyman
Thanks luke. i just wanted to play someone fun and u had to stop me :(
anyways i could probably beat your falco with my jiggs XD

Tyson651

Smash Lord
im so sick of smash. i quit for a while.

edit: of course rick will beat luke with jiggs vs falco.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
It's either a cute girl or an ugly guy. Weird how that works huh.

Also, thanks for reading my posts guys.

IIIIRICK

Smash Journeyman
i've been looking up some neat ways to land a rest with jiggly and i have found a couple that i want to practice.
also i need to learn the timing for jiggly's DACUS >:(

B3Brawler

Smash Apprentice
Video Games Live was awesome, I saw the marth girl too, but pong costume was just to epic. I was kinda hoping for some Brawl music though. Would've beaten the crappy need for speed band or freaking WoW.

Snake6523

Smash Ace
Alright guys, like two page long post coming up. (and it's not in order cause fk dat) (Also, I'm doing one at a time because if I try to correlate them, it'll make no sense and you'll label it just a brad post where I argue nothing)(so don't relate two things stupid)

Playing against jiggs? Or as jiggs? Firstly if you're playing as jiggs stop. Against jiggs? You're ****ing marth... Just hit her.
Smack a *****

No, I'm pretty sure we are. Sers.

Carl, Mike, Dan, Levi, Stu, Jack, Alex, Andrew, and Scott. Just to lost some off the top of my head. Not mentioning eveyone else who seconds Marth, Which is a whole new list.

But now I kinda sound like brad.
Carl, Dan, Levi (the best people listed there aside from Mike, if i'm not mistaken) All play fox. Don't even joke me there.

How do you sound like me? =[

I think I hold that title, I change my main on an average of 3 times per day. Random main ftw. At Matt's house a couple weeks ago, I believe I played Fox, Marth, Sheik, Falco, Falcon, Jiggs, Doc Mario, and DK.

k first of all, I have no idea who Andrew or Scott are, if they don't play often then I'm not even going to count them lol. Jack barely plays Melee now, he's mostly Brawl. Stu...what even happened to Stu? Anyhow, last time I check, he also played Bowser but he did play Marth. Dan also plays Fox, Mike also plays Falcon, and Carl plays others. If you're going to call Alberta "Marthberta" because many people play Marth, might as well call it Foxberta cause people also play Fox (more or less, you get the point).
No you don't even play smash, first of all, none of even know who you play, nor do any of us even know or care when you change your main. Besides trust me they're not your main, you just say they are from time to time. (I would know, I main Bowser in brawl and not sheik in melee)

Jack plays Marth either way, Stu shows for tournaments more than you., and he plays marth. Mike plays marth over falcon. (Carl plays fox, I'll say it a million times, but I'm unsure who he currently favours come to think of it, but I'm pretty sure he'd say fox blind?)

I've changed my "main" 3 times in my smash career.
Would the TrueFalco please stand up?

Except we're not really Marthberta, that's just you being lame and thinking so
Well, no, we WERE for a long time there.

And it was supah awesmo

You give up to quickly Tyson. I stuck with peach, so stick with jiggs. xP
You stuck with getting falcon punched so you could john about not using your main... who was luigi.

COME ON MAN.

I learned Egyptian roots in physics, among many other useless things. >:3
I miss Sho
You didn't even take physics.

Oh yeah, that's right.

I love how the western provinces have such distinct communities in terms of mains. Like Falco Columbia, Marthberta, and Jiggs&Katchewan.
>_> Except none of thats true anymore, love the analogies though.

I doesnt matter if you actually main marth in marth berta. You main marth.
This.

Even though Jack only barely plays melee, when he does it's Marth. Also, Stu uses Marth in legit matches and pretty much only uses bowser in friendlies or MM.

"Dan also plays Fox, Mike also plays Falcon, and Carl plays others."
I originally put Fox for Carl, Fox for Dan and Falcon for Mike, but I was told by both Dan and Carl that those mains listed were wrong, and they were in fact Marth.

Although Scott is fairly new, Andrew is my brother. He's been playing as long as I have. You should have known that.
People change mains, and Fox is the best character in the game, come on, they'll use him.

But Marthberta sounds better.
Nothing to add here.

would that up throw to a rest work in brawl?
Nothing to add here either. Just never bring up brawl again. It's at this point I really wish I used the multiquote feature.

too bad fox can't be too aggressive vs jiggly, jiggly just upthrows and rests if you are aggressive.

SO..you have to laser camp ^^

edit: oh ya jack and brandon in fort sask soon
Learn2DI, don't get grabbed etc.

It's either a cute girl or an ugly guy. Weird how that works huh.

Also, thanks for reading my posts guys.
What about an ugly girl? Honestly Victor you have never seen cosplays before have you?

Also lol I saw a CP 9 year old dressed at Wolf, and her 12 year old sister as fox at Otafest

Also thanks for reading mine, since I know no one does =P So stop whining victor.

there was a cute girl with a marth costume too. I was like WHERE THE F$&* IS JARRET

you two were meant for eachother <3
Wolf comment from one quote ago etc etc.

uh...lol

I think you have a lot to learn about smash before you say things like that, no offense but I'm fairly sure Luke could 3-stock your Jiggs without much trouble.
lol no, Luke can't DI and has no exp.

Also he said luke's falco lololololol.

*sigh* I had like 6 more quotes, but I ran out of tabs, Shoulda multiquoted/had a V8

Congrats to anyone who actually read all that. You should.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Multi quote would have saved you a lot more time.

I always read your posts brad. It radiates more ******* than a nude twister get-together.

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
i've been looking up some neat ways to land a rest with jiggly and i have found a couple that i want to practice.
also i need to learn the timing for jiggly's DACUS >:(
Hey man, we should play some time.

Oh and Terminator Salvation is going to kick *** tomorrow, anyone else seeing it???

IIIIRICK

Smash Journeyman
Hey man, we should play some time.

Oh and Terminator Salvation is going to kick *** tomorrow, anyone else seeing it???
Yah i would love to. I main Marth at the moment so maybe i can pick up a few things from playing you. Yoshara says you got a good Marth.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
No you don't even play smash, first of all, none of even know who you play, nor do any of us even know or care when you change your main. Besides trust me they're not your main, you just say they are from time to time. (I would know, I main Bowser in brawl and not sheik in melee)
lol...? I play smash almost every day, I was just at you.three last week (or was it the week before) and I went to Matt's house the week before that. Also I go to Luke's house to play every Friday. I'm fairly active, it's just I have random spurts where I won't play for like a month and then I'll suck when I come back.

lol no, Luke can't DI and has no exp.

Also he said luke's falco lololololol.
Again, you have no clue what you're talking about, Luke's DI is great in Brawl and his Falco is also very good, and if you're judging his Falco from that match vs. Kosk on YouTube, you're an idiot.

Top Bottom