• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Matt, we should MM when I come down to Edmonton. Maybe at ADAT2 or something.

LMFAO LEVI. Wat.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
rofl i dont even look close to sho or that pic.

nice to meet u phil, im assuming u play brawl though right lol.

i USE to main jiggs, dropped her fairly quick cause its too hard to play jiggs :/

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
rofl i dont even look close to sho or that pic.

nice to meet u phil, im assuming u play brawl though right lol.

i USE to main jiggs, dropped her fairly quick cause its too hard to play jiggs :/
You give up to quickly Tyson. I stuck with peach, so stick with jiggs. xP

IIIIRICK

Smash Journeyman
Well im trying to learn jiggly ATM.
it doesnt seem to hard other than the fact that yosharas fox kills me at 70% with an up smash.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
No, I'm pretty sure we are. Sers.

Carl, Mike, Dan, Levi, Stu, Jack, Alex, Andrew, and Scott. Just to lost some off the top of my head. Not mentioning eveyone else who seconds Marth, Which is a whole new list.

But now I kinda sound like brad.

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman

Carl, Mike, Dan, Levi, Stu, Jack, Alex, Andrew, and Scott. Just to lost some off the top of my head. Not mentioning eveyone else who seconds Marth, Which is a whole new list.

I am such a hypocrite lol.

I'm still not sure who I'm going to main. Harhar.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Victor you've changed your "main" the most out of anyone here. Is there anything else needed to be said?
I think I hold that title, I change my main on an average of 3 times per day. Random main ftw. At Matt's house a couple weeks ago, I believe I played Fox, Marth, Sheik, Falco, Falcon, Jiggs, Doc Mario, and DK.

k first of all, I have no idea who Andrew or Scott are, if they don't play often then I'm not even going to count them lol. Jack barely plays Melee now, he's mostly Brawl. Stu...what even happened to Stu? Anyhow, last time I check, he also played Bowser but he did play Marth. Dan also plays Fox, Mike also plays Falcon, and Carl plays others. If you're going to call Alberta "Marthberta" because many people play Marth, might as well call it Foxberta cause people also play Fox (more or less, you get the point).

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
k first of all, I have no idea who Andrew or Scott are, if they don't play often then I'm not even going to count them lol. Jack barely plays Melee now, he's mostly Brawl. Stu...what even happened to Stu? Anyhow, last time I check, he also played Bowser but he did play Marth. Dan also plays Fox, Mike also plays Falcon, and Carl plays others. If you're going to call Alberta "Marthberta" because many people play Marth, might as well call it Foxberta cause people also play Fox (more or less, you get the point).
Even though Jack only barely plays melee, when he does it's Marth. Also, Stu uses Marth in legit matches and pretty much only uses bowser in friendlies or MM.

"Dan also plays Fox, Mike also plays Falcon, and Carl plays others."
I originally put Fox for Carl, Fox for Dan and Falcon for Mike, but I was told by both Dan and Carl that those mains listed were wrong, and they were in fact Marth.

Although Scott is fairly new, Andrew is my brother. He's been playing as long as I have. You should have known that.

Stevo

Smash Champion
I doesnt matter if you actually main marth in marth berta. You main marth.

I like brawl+ simply because it actually kinda feels like smash again. Although, its still a poor substitute for melee.

and my egyptian root or whatever Levi did is 6.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
lol i dont think ull db pick peach would u?

jiggs is hard. u dont know until u vsed other people who camp lasers and just run in usmash.

IIIIRICK

Smash Journeyman
ill watch that wehn i get home im at school atm writeing an essay on romeoa and juliet.
If its a video on a good jiggly id love to see it :D

SuPeRbOoM

Smash Master
too bad fox can't be too aggressive vs jiggly, jiggly just upthrows and rests if you are aggressive.

SO..you have to laser camp ^^

edit: oh ya jack and brandon in fort sask soon

IIIIRICK

Smash Journeyman
i watched the first 30 seconds and came to the conclusion that it was just to much

and doesn't anyone notice that i've posted like 10 and it still tells me i have 0 posts?

Frio

Smash Champion
i watched the first 30 seconds and came to the conclusion that it was just to much

and doesn't anyone notice that i've posted like 10 and it still tells me i have 0 posts?
The Alberta thread is just a collection of spam so it doesn't count toward your post count

Tyson651

Smash Lord
good stuff carl. u were getting scared in the first match, but thanks to my jiggs gave u some more experience :)

Top Bottom