• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
Hmmm... Mango Juice.

Winners Finals with SS vs. DP

Mango: Oh hey guys I was just watching some Falco get ***** in the distance... and now I'm about to... WATCH IT AGAIN.

*DP gets ******

Oh man that was good.

Solaris1110

Smash Journeyman
Oh my god, I have just seen the most hilarious movie that has ever existed.
Its best when you watch it with friends of course.

here's the first 9 minutes... you can find the rest.
.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnhLtB3n25c
Caution: movie contains extreme gore. You may also lose brain cells by watching it.
This movie must have had like a $50 dollar budget...

ps: Chuck norris has competition.

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
so if u got banned with an old acc, u're not allowed to make a new acc?

acting like that shouldnt get him banned. he's obeying the rules.
I gave him some slack, and yet he bit off more than he was allowed to chew.

I don't care if he keeps coming back. I'll ban him every single time, no questions asked.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
hay guyz look what someone wrote on my honesty box like half a year ago that i didnt see until now

" I'm in one of your classes, and let me tell you this: You are a ****ing douche, I over hear you talking sooo much, and you're soooo cocky. Seriously, your super lame and yet you like to act like your some God. You treat fellow people like ****, yet act as if they should treat you well.
**** you. "

rofl, time to remove the honesty box. why cant people just tell me that to my face. so i can tell them they dont know me very well hahaha.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Hopefully they don't cut back on Hannah Montana rations, eh, Victra?
I'd die.
hay guyz look what someone wrote on my honesty box like half a year ago that i didnt see until now

" I'm in one of your classes, and let me tell you this: You are a ****ing douche, I over hear you talking sooo much, and you're soooo cocky. Seriously, your super lame and yet you like to act like your some God. You treat fellow people like ****, yet act as if they should treat you well.
**** you. "

rofl, time to remove the honesty box. why cant people just tell me that to my face. so i can tell them they dont know me very well hahaha.
lmfao. No keep the honesty box. It was Abdi IIRC. I got the same thing. xD

Joel, unban Abdi. He's the greatest of us all.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
iirc means what again?

and seriously? abdi sent u the exact same thing? i dont think i have abdi on my list lol.. especially not in nov so its actually real lolol.

edit: im hooked on watching this riki-oh movie now. lolol.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
lol Tyson. You're so unaware of everything.

If I Recall Correctly.

Yeah, I got the exact same thing. It's either Tyler or Abdi. I forget, it was a long time ago.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
really? lol

wow i was thinking like, who even thinks of me like this? im not even close to anything that person said!

i was going to reply to that msg and say like:

"thanks for ur msg. i didnt realize or know that i was anything u've listed about me and i will try my best to appeal to ur thoughts."

HEY TYLER U LOSERFACE

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman

**** you. "

Dude. I've played smash with you before, and let me tell you this: You are a ****ing douche, I over hear you talking sooo much, and you're soooo cocky. Seriously, your super lame and yet you like to act like your some God. You treat fellow people like ****, yet act as if they should treat you well.
**** you. "

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
really? lol

wow i was thinking like, who even thinks of me like this? im not even close to anything that person said!

i was going to reply to that msg and say like:

"thanks for ur msg. i didnt realize or know that i was anything u've listed about me and i will try my best to appeal to ur thoughts."

HEY TYLER U LOSERFACE
LOLOL. That's along the lines of what I said as well.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
You treat fellow people like ****, yet act as if they should treat you well.
**** you.

Snake6523

Smash Ace
I know him, he used to live here but moved to saskatchewan

edit: hey guys remember me?

edit2: here is calgary

Tyson651

Smash Lord
what the hell lol.

btw, i finished the ricky movie. it was so awesome.

everytime ricky punched someone and they exploded, i laughed so hard.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
TYLER or abdi. calm down little man.

lol ya but i didnt want to really ruin it for other people so i just put in exploded for most of his punches

Dr. Ike

Smash Cadet
posting from a page ago: That hey I'm in one of your classes and you're a douche thing is just something that people receive and then copy paste to other people just to piss other people off. It was a mass troll a long time ago... like everyone in my school got it too, including me.

Top Bottom