• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
ITT Victor says Miley Stewart instead of Cyrus and Caotique gets ignored.

edit: you guys are idiots, australias coming to calgary
In the Hannah Montana series, she goes by Miley Stewart.

Cao, are you coming to Alberta? wtf? wutwutwutwutwutwutwut

Re:Kithkin

Smash Cadet
Cyrus.

Actually, he just think he's big ****, (mostly because he's tiny IRL) being large **** has nothing to do with coming to smashfests.

HEY ABDI/REST OF CALGARY ****ERS YOU COMING TO ALLANS ON THE 11TH? RED DEER IS, IT'S GONNA BE A $5 ENTRY AND WE'VE GOT PEOPLE ALREADY READY, YOU BETTER SHOW IF YOU THINK YOU MATTER

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
It's too good. The show is underrated compared to the some other cheesy shows they have.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I have this image in my mind of Victor like getting all excited when Hannah Montana is on. I also have the image in my mind of Victor absolutely freaking out when he(she?) heard that there was going to be a Hannah Montana movie. Kinda creepy actually.

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
I have this image in my mind of Victor like getting all excited when Hannah Montana is on. I also have the image in my mind of Victor absolutely freaking out when he(she?) heard that there was going to be a Hannah Montana movie. Kinda creepy actually.
lol. I can see that in my head, as well.

NOW THAT YOU'VE PUT IT IN MY HEAD.

Smash Cadet
You guys wern't around for the Brats movie?

Jeez.

whos going?
Red deer excluding victor (seans a maybe), Me, Levi(as of currently), Alex, Kevin, Allan, Allans 3 friends (including pawl!), potentially Taylor, and I havn't been able to contact Richard, Sho, John, and others.

David might come late, depends, and Riley cant.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
"Oh man, I'm going to get back into Smash"

That was like 3 months ago.

I haven't seen you at ONE smashfest. >_>
I smashed at Luke's house a few times since then. I was actually planning to play Victor during spring break but my apparent "vacation" prevented that. =[

I shall be there this weekend, though!

P.S. Sid should be coming on Friday

Frio

Smash Champion
I smashed at Luke's house a few times since then. I was actually planning to play Victor during spring break but my apparent "vacation" prevented that. =[

I shall be there this weekend, though!
Are you sure, I mean, the new halo maps are comming out this Thursday

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Are you sure, I mean, the new halo maps are comming out this Thursday
lol I'll still have time to play them later on. =]

Unless your awesome like me and you got the collectors edition of Halo Wars.
I'm not into RTS (I'm probably going to regret saying that) so paying $80 for the maps wouldn't have been worth it, although I did hear some good things about Team Mythic, notably the new Grifball map on it. For some reason, I'm really stoked for Assembly, even though it's probably going to end up being the worst of the collection...

Smash Cadet
Halo Wars.

Honestly.

God**** what is wrong with people.

edit: Abdi don't worry too much, we probably wont notice you come in, I don't know how dark Allans walls are.

editedit: lol just kidding, we'll all notice when the third stations missing.

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
Is that 10 posts per page? I have it on 40 so this would be page 250.

Also I will be there on Friday. LAST DAY OF SCHOOL TODAY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I loved that game

Also, i was in the hospital last night.
How are you feeling now?

"I drove home and she drives like... a new Corvette and she was screaming the whole way home 'This is a $70 000 car, be careful!' and then the next day I told her and she was really embarassed that she was saying that"

"Were you embarrased that you drove a car?"

"... I sober me up, see - "

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
You can't say I'm a mod failure when I don't bother to moderate this thread to the extent it should be.

Maybe I should start.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
stupid canada with their locked **** firmware.

i cant get custom ringtones for my new phone. what a load of bs. stupid lying sack of **** providers+cell companies with their stupid agreement.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
so theres matt, me, tyler, dan, maybe jack and victor, jarrett (he always comes) going to lukes on friday? wowee lots of people

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I only have 2 tv's. Someone bring a small tv please and a wii/cube + melee plz, and someone else bring a wii/cube + melee for my other tv.

Top Bottom