• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Snake6523

Smash Ace
I wasn't trolling you Alphican, I just don't like brawl.

I kinda noticed it's a trend here.

Also, I'm not not licking toads.

chrusher97

Smash Cadet
Ok for allans tomorrow, I wont be able to get there until about 4, is it possible to put me in singles brackets and delay my matches as long as possible? If not I can still come for friendlies .

Snake6523

Smash Ace
So, whats the rankings based off your opinions in edmonton now (edmonton only), discluding Carl, Mike, and Dan?

Also David, uhhh, 4 hours is a bit of a long delay... like it'd be over by then, and I dunno when people have to go home, I don't think we'll be able to, but by all means if for some reason we can, I will.

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
A new challenger appears.

In six months, Demi Lovato will have beat Miley Cyrus into the ground. I guarantee it.

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
Yo yo mic chekka 1 2

Brawl is still quite monotonous. I don't blame Tyson for falling asleep during our matches. Not that exciting.

**** DAN WE WEREN'T FURIOUS! Owellnexttiem

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
A new challenger appears.

In six months, Demi Lovato will have beat Miley Cyrus into the ground. I guarantee it.
fffffffffff. Never. I hate the sound of her voice, its soooo nasal. Plus, Miley is like 6 zillion times cuter. : D

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
fffffffffff. Never. I hate the sound of her voice, its soooo nasal. Plus, Miley is like 6 zillion times cuter. : D
Actually, her voice isn't nasal at all, and not to mention the fact that Miley looks like she's been hit in the face with a shovel, and then spit on.

Miley Cyrus = Shovel face.

Miley is also one of those stars who starts out so wholesome doing stuff for Family Channel, then in two years gets pregnant and drops off the face of the Earth. Look at Jamie-Lynn Spears.

The direction Miley is heading has already been made apparent by everything that's happened. Hannah Montana became slutty, Miley Cyrus became a girl whining about being in love at 15 years old. The signs are all there, and they all point to disaster (aka pregnancy).

Tyson651

Smash Lord
miley's a ****. she drinks with like 20 year old people and she takes near nude photos of herself that surface onto the internet.

no smash at luke's today. lolol owned

Tyson651

Smash Lord
probably not. we already smashed out on friday.

welcome back. u should look at comic strip made about u. lol.

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
I would host today, but there's a ****ton of stuff that I'm not sure if I'm doing or not. My friend renovated his basement and has invited everyone over to hsi place, but my friend from Toronto is also coming over to visit and wants to chill.

Plus, Tyson has my gamecube lol

Someone could mayhaps host tomorrow?

FalseFalco

Smash Master
I think Alberta should implement this rule in our next tournament.

DAlegendarysamus said:
10. Anti-camping rule:
If the timer runs out, the opponent must be ahead by two stocks in order to receive the win by time. If time does run out and if one player has a stock over the next the match is restarted with the stock that was left when time ran out. If time runs out a second time and the match has to be played a 3rd time. The match will be played on port town Aero dive, and if by the grace of god the match has to get restarted a 4th time it will be set to sudden death on final destination let's see if players can camp their opponent and some bombs, lol. This applies only for singles.

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
What the ****.

If you have to be 2 stocks ahead (and seeing as barlw only have 3 stocks in singles) doesn't that encourage camping? I mean as soon as you get a stock you're going to camp. Unless that was a joke post...

BUT THIS COULD ALL BE STOPPED WITH THE
JAPANESE LEDGE GRABBING RULE

Tyson651

Smash Lord
lolol.

ill challenge someone to a bomb dropping sudden death on fd.

WHO CAN DODGE BOMBS BETTER?

Tyson651

Smash Lord
lol if i was the blue mk and that red mk guy started doing that. after about 4 mins id punch him in the head.

Top Bottom